It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret to transcend karma, and Violet Light being seen around the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for posting those pictures. Could they be lens flair?

I live in Arizona, which has beautiful sunrises and most especially sunsets. Beautiful colors all looking like the pictures you posted. What's sad about it is that most of that beauty is attributed to air pollution.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
reply to post by Sissel

You will need to forgive the invisible ones,when you see all your past lives
and understand the depth of what the archons and there initiates have done.
Done from the beginning of the earth when the truth was stolen.
TRUTH HAS TWO 77 T IS 7 G IS 7 GOD IS 777
IT IS TRULY ENCODED IN THE WORDS..
I AM FROM THE GROTTO .

Would the invisible ones include shadow people, because I have had quite a few experiences with those.
I'd love to know what was in my past lives.
What grotto would that be?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

So everyone believes, but I think they're beautiful and highly color significant even interactive type "lense flares" and the violet beam is quite a common one, even with infared lense I ordered. There are other characteristics of photographing the sun and the sun's glow. Its something I find fascinating.

Whatever you think causes it, and the crystalline hexagrams, just feel the energy.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hexagrams?! Wait a second, now... Hold on, I gotta do some quick research~

Okay, I'm back. It all makes sense now. If you google a 3D image of a hexagram, you will be presented with a static image of the Merkahbah, an electromagnetic field projected from the body that influence quantum reality is such a way as to allow you to traverse time and space. For all intensive purposes, you become godly.

Additionally, the color violet is associated with this property. Just as amethyst enhances your psychic abilities, so the violet light enables you to connect to higher vibrations. That's why it does so much damage to the flesh - our flesh is not designed for such channeling. If you run electricity through a poor conductor, the material will burn. And our flesh does as well. That's why I have said many times to my friends that fire and electricity are manifestations of higher dimensions - or as close to them as we can physically discern in our reality. Maybe not higher dimensions, but very close.

So is the violet light increasing in intensity? And what does it mean? What do you think?
edit on 1-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You know, I hadn't considered that before! I've dropped the ball!

A very interesting idea, very plausible. Great thinking!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Those though lovely indeed are not exactly the obs I was talking about. Here is one youtube vid I found right away. Naturally examples are hard to come by now that i need them but I stumble upon them all the time. Recently google maps had reported UFO sightings that turned out to be lens flare although most people could tell they were lens flare right away.

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were coming or going from any local airport and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well.

This video is just the MSNBC reporting of the video shown above.

edit on 1-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by manykapao
I worry about all these new age limbo fairytales. I see it as yet another trend to set people in a predetermined mindset that some antagonist social engineer and his buddies decided on over pie and coffee to provoke in you whatever predetermined responses they need to social cues.

We cannot change human nature, unless the very nature of the human condition is addressed and improved in meaningful ways.

When we are all educated, have our basic needs met, and are not threatened by our governments in their quest for eternal earthly rule, we will be able to START acting like more evolved people spiritually and physically.

Until then, I see all this as a means of control. All an effort to get everyone passive and careless, focusing on things neither here nor there. The times we live in with the UN clamping down on all governments to enact their policies for world governance call for us to be ever vigilant and ready for a real threat, not waiting for some magical galactic center to emit rays of sunshine and gummy drops.

We all need to hit the bricks and get ready for a paradigm shift in our real world. The source of which is our utterly corrupt leadership and their support networks, that have never been so completely documented and exposed in their efforts to sway public life into a world of labor and poverty for all.

you want to feel good about yourself, then do what has always done and never failed in all of human history. Be a wise person, do good, and with that preserve your sense of self respect and self esteem. You do not need to become some soft malleable and useless love machine. You are all each complex people with a cornucopia of wonderful and truly human emotions and their respective experiences that need not be thrown away. Do not adopt a universal anything, no matter how seemingly benevolent. It just makes the job of a social engineer easier when programming your mindset over pie.

In the words of Kirk, "I need my pain!"

I worry about brutality not balanced with compassion, intelligence and sensitivity. I worry that there are 90% of our brains that we do not even use and rather than close up sections of the gray matter I would like to expand them and achieve the best and most we can be. Odd that there seem to be forces and personalities at work who are actively against anything like that they have never experienced for themselves. What you don't have you don't miss.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

It's interesting to consider that if the 90% (or whatever we don't use) were to be stimulated in some way, perhaps we would be able to perceive higher frequency energies or connect to higher vibrational planes.

Because as it is, our brains really aren't that stimulated. Society kind of encourages us to curb it, so we suffer from that lack of activity.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To the person who said fire is of a higher dimension. Yes, this is true, which is why you can visualize fire burning away all negativity. Negativity of lower dimensions will burn in fire including humans of this realm but if your spirit is of high vibration it (your spirit) cannot burn, only lower beings.

The Violet Light is the highest energy of color (check out electromagnetic scale if you don't believe me).

The visualization of a Purple/Magenta/Violet fire is very powerful, but since White Light contains all energies/colors that can be used to reflect/protect. Black can be used to clear/absorb to make way for the new.

Violet is strongest in general representing pure "being" existence, freedom, and release (forgiveness).

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Yes.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I worry that there are 90% of our brains that we do not even use and rather than close up sections of the gray matter I would like to expand them and achieve the best and most we can be.

The "we only use ten percent of our brains" thing is a complete myth.

Let me state this very clearly:

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that we use only 10% of our brains.

In other words, the statement, "We use only 10% of our brains" is false; it's a myth. We use all of our brain. (Source)

Common sense would tell you that a person wouldn't survive if you removed 90% of their brain (some members of ATS notwithstanding, lol.)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

There's no scientific evidence to suggest that the Bible was inspired by "God", but we still run with that one, yeah?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

There's no scientific evidence to suggest that the Bible was inspired by "God", but we still run with that one, yeah?

What does that have to do with anything? I think that you've demonstrated enough ignorance of science to disqualify you as a credible source of what science can prove and what it cannot.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well, let's put it this way... if we're using all of our brains NOW, then we're pretty pathetic as a species overall, don't you think?

So really, I prefer it the way I stated in my previous post - there's plenty of reason to believe that we haven't unlocked all our brain.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'm pretty sure fire is a basic chemical reaction in this material plane and not some mysterious force from beyond this reality.

I also disagree with the idea that all of mankind needs to ascend at once, if at all. If someone believes that there is a higher plane of existence then wouldn't it seem logical that spirits will reach it when they are ready. Do you feel you're ready to go? Then just go and quit trying to drag everyone along with you. All we can possibly do is keep you anchored here.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Common sense would tell you that a person wouldn't survive if you removed 90% of their brain (some members of ATS notwithstanding, lol.)

That's not true.

The odds are against it, but people can survive without a brain.. Hate to tell ya! Some not even born with one.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I'm not "forcing" anyone to do anything. You have the free will to apply the information or not...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by adjensen

That's not true

The odds are against it, but people can survive without a brain.. Hate to tell ya! Some not even born with one.

Technically, anencephaly isn't the lack of a brain, but the lack of a major portion of it, being born in that condition isn't quite the same thing as having it removed, and a person with such a condition can hardly be said to be indistinguishable from someone without it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You know, royalty throughout the ages used purple as their color.

I wonder if they knew something that others didn't?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by daskakik

I'm not "forcing" anyone to do anything. You have the free will to apply the information or not...

Of course your not forcing anyone but you are expecting people to believe what you say is true. The hint at the end of your post seems to imply something negative if we don't. In your previous post you say:

Negativity of lower dimensions will burn in fire including humans of this realm but if your spirit is of high vibration it (your spirit) cannot burn, only lower beings.

Please you sound just as bad as a fire and brimstone preacher.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join