It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret to transcend karma, and Violet Light being seen around the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by daskakik

it was a metaphor , the bible was correct when it said "love holds no records of wrong doings".

And by karma I am talking about all of the resentment and negative consequences there are for holding on to the past without forgiving.

The violet light is good for physical and mental relaxation. It also holds the highest energy than other seen colors (as known from the electromagnetic scale)

Actually it has a higher frequency but the amount of energy is not dependent on the wavelength. Also where is the proof that violet is any better than any other color for physical and mental relaxation? Violet being on the extreme edge of the visible spectrum proves nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

for more information on the violet light, you can do some research on "chromotherapy" and the effects that it has on the physical body and mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So you make claims then you expect readers to wade through a bunch of BS to see if you are even close to the truth. Good thing wiki had an entry.

Chromotherapy

Chromotherapy has been deemed pseudoscience by its critics, who state that the falsifiability and verifiability conditions necessary to deem an experiment valid are not being met, and therefore that it has not been proven that introducing colors is the key element in the healing process which is healing its patients. Chromotherapy has also been criticized for selection bias in statistics of success for the treatment. It has also been suggested that the placebo effect may be a key factor in the healing of some patients, which could be tested for by a chromotherapy control group.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sure, of course critics will criticize it, they always do find something to criticize about anything. Also after that quote you took from Wikipedia it says that it does work but they Renamed it "photobiology" to get away from the mysticism.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I keep coming back to this thread.

Thanks for posting it arpgme.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But the uses given to light by "photobiology" isn't what you are advocating in the OP, which is more in line with the BS they are trying to disassociate from.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

the bible was correct when it said "love holds no records of wrong doings".

Where does it say this? If such scripture does indeed exist, and is indeed true, then hell is a lie.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I finally find the verse. 1 Corenthians 13:5 it says "it (love) holds no records of wrong doings".

Then somewhere in John it says "God IS Love and he who walks in love walks with god and god in him..."

Two very interesting verses to me...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is anyone else seeing these purple lights? When I was a kid I had these things I called friends.. I was sad when they left LOL but recently they have came back. I can see them when I want now. Just not sure what purpose they could serve? Hoping someone else has seen something like it too. I had a full blown vision once with these "lights" a dark purple color.

Does anyone do any kind of "energy work" or know anyone on ats more versed in this kid of stuff? Like a combo of these two images here.

But now I can kinda control them and not just observe them. Google has failed me so far, hoping maybe someone on ats has these too.

edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

When and how do you see these old friends of yours?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

When and how do you see these old friends of yours?

When I was a kid they would just kinda "dance" around with me. I remember playing with them outside, on my bed, etc. When I got older they left.. I was seriously sad about it. But about two years ago they came back after a spiritual experience or complete fall into madness LOL i still say I am not crazy. I can just see them when I want.. Like globes of purple light that take shapes just like when I was a kid. I want to get over my fears of this stuff and joining ats and sharing has helped me.

It is hard to explain.. I will see one now and do my best to describe how it happens.

Ok I just relax my eyes so to speak. Do you remember those "magic eye" posters kinda? Like that.. Like you see one pop up and then look through them almost and they start "growing" and floating around. Sometimes making patterns or shapes. Recently I got scared of this happening and tryed to stay in a loving vibration you could say. The lights forms a heart shape lol I am so serious.

I need to quit doubting my sanity and try and try working with them. I just am at a loss where to start..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Have you seen an eye doctor and asked about it?

I get these things a lot after I've been working on the computer for a long period: Floaters. They're apparently pretty common.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Have you seen an eye doctor and asked about it?

I get these things a lot after I've been working on the computer for a long period: Floaters. They're apparently pretty common.

Yea I just had to have my eyes examined for new contacts after all this started again. I see floaters like black or grey etc but these are different. They were my friends as a kid
I went "crazy" a few years ago and they came back apparently.
I am hoping to find someone around here that knows more about this stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I understand it. I can feel them more than see them though. I can get a visual of them in my mind though.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I know what you mean but have never seen things floating around. The best I can do is have the scene in front of me "pixelate" and start to fade out. I would try to interact with whatever they are.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Perhaps you misunderstand me.

I assumed we were talking about the old adage that 'we only use 10% of our brains...'

That's general usage not 'what can we get these certain cells to do when a piece of brain goes somehow missing...'

There's stem cell research and whatnot, who knows maybe in the future skin cells from your arm can be turned into a new liver... but that's not what the old adage is talking about.

It's talking about the brain, the everyday regular brain we possess generally, being somehow suboptimal or working generally in a dimished capacity.

The adage speaks to diminished capacity.

So people can think this (it's their brain working that allows them to do it), they can see what I wrote (brain works eyes) and understand or misunderstand what is written (again the brain), type a response or two back to me (Hello, brain controls use of thought and fingers) all the while it (the brain) keeps your heart beating and your lungs breathing and monitors for things like pain and discomfort from sitting too long and whether or not the room you are in is too hot and or too cold and on and on and on.

So what do people want and expect their brain to do or be doing? It's doing a heck of a lot it doesn't even seem to get credit for while people ponder what's in the other 90% they ain't using! (While their brain endlessly ponders what it's missing!!!)

In fact it's pretty damn busy your average brain. Doing things as well as your hands, feet, heart, or knees, maybe it's maxed out in fact.

Why aren't people with perfectly functional knees saying "I want and need to unlock their potential though, maybe bend sideways or backward, these knees are pretty functional but I have some vague notion that I ain't using but ten percent of their potential!" Why? Because it's ridiculous.

Sure people wish they could be smarter or quicker of wit or more successful or a life of the party or whatever and maybe they could learn these things and progress a little but thinking everything isn't great (with your average general brain basically keeping you ALIVE) is just an insult to me on the brain that anyone has.

I say instead of berating your brain and giving it an inferiority complex about itself (through itself) better to pat it on the back and celebrate right now for all that it does for you and continues to do even when people diss it and wish it was MORE.

That's not very intelligent.

Cheers
edit on 4-11-2012 by NWOwned because: spelling

edit on 4-11-2012 by NWOwned because: structure

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Nov 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

What if that sort of mindset convinces you that that's all that's required of your brain?

In the movie "Facing The Giants", the coach forces one of his players to do the Death Crawl: you get on your hands and knees and a fellow player lays on you, back to back. The riding player holds himself on by gripping the shoulder fabric, and you have to crawl whatever distance the coach demands unless he tells you otherwise.

The player doing the Death Crawl was told to go 40 yards, and he kept struggling to reach that mark as the coach egged him on using whatever verbal techniques he deemed necessary. When the coach finally told him he could stop, he looked up to find that he had Death Crawled the ENTIRE FIELD. He had gone from zone to zone, which he never would have done if he'd been given the choice. But the coach knew he could do it, and so he pushed him to the limit.

Turns out pushing your limits can reveal some pretty surprising strength, yeah? So no, just "patting your brain on the back" doesn't cut it. You'll never learn what your limits are if you don't push them. That's why I've always admired that movie: it teaches you to never say "I can't do that." Why stop if you can do more? How do you know if you've never tried? Glory doesn't come without a fight, and if you're not willing to fight, you don't deserve the glory.

If you're content to just pat yourself on the back and say, "That'll do, pig. That'll do," then you'll never know what you're capable of. You'll only know what you're willing to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
WHAT BS. Off topic post for the most important info that can be read?
This site is completely corrupt.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
WHAT BS. Off topic post for the most important info that can be read?
This site is completely corrupt.

What did you have up? It looks like it was deleted for no "link" throw it back up with one and you should be good

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join