It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret to transcend karma, and Violet Light being seen around the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
THe violet light being seen around the world is come from the galactic center. It is the pure expression of Divine Forgiveness washing away our "sins" if we allow ourselves to be forgiven. This light is powerful. it comes from the core to the sun and then to us transforming our energy/soul.

Beware, there will soon be those to lead you astray and scare you from the light.

forgiveness is. Strong power which feels freeing and good, find any excuse to forgive people, in your mind (any way you feel they offend you or mess you up in anyway). And also remember to forgive yourself also (repentance)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

forgiveness is. Strong power which feels freeing and good, find any excuse to forgive people, in your mind (any way you feel they offend you or mess you up in anyway). And also remember to forgive yourself also (repentance)

I cant see a new age can ascending without a power of forgiveness. We just all gotta get on board togther with this.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What about Jimmy Savile, should we forgive his type as well?

Its easy to preach this type of rhetoric. Human nature however sadly disagrees with your logic. IMHO of course.
edit on 1-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Reminds me of the violet flame meditation which is said to aid spiritual transformation.

Link

Link 2
edit on 1-11-2012 by Isolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am a being of violet fire ,I am the purity GOD desires.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
THe violet light being seen around the world is come from the galactic center. It is the pure expression of Divine Forgiveness washing away our "sins" if we allow ourselves to be forgiven. This light is powerful. it comes from the core to the sun and then to us transforming our energy/soul.

Eo you have any more information about this? I've never heard of it.

Beware, there will soon be those to lead you astray and scare you from the light.

Care to expound?

Do you need to forgive somebody who has done something horrific to you?
edit on 1-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I did not know you could transcend karma. I thought your karma was something you are stuck with and wear like a coat. You can be identified by your karma. If you can transcend it after committing all your bad or good deeds to build it up or break it down - it almost seems like cheating and I would not want to do it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I worry about all these new age limbo fairytales. I see it as yet another trend to set people in a predetermined mindset that some antagonist social engineer and his buddies decided on over pie and coffee to provoke in you whatever predetermined responses they need to social cues.

We cannot change human nature, unless the very nature of the human condition is addressed and improved in meaningful ways.

When we are all educated, have our basic needs met, and are not threatened by our governments in their quest for eternal earthly rule, we will be able to START acting like more evolved people spiritually and physically.

Until then, I see all this as a means of control. All an effort to get everyone passive and careless, focusing on things neither here nor there. The times we live in with the UN clamping down on all governments to enact their policies for world governance call for us to be ever vigilant and ready for a real threat, not waiting for some magical galactic center to emit rays of sunshine and gummy drops.

We all need to hit the bricks and get ready for a paradigm shift in our real world. The source of which is our utterly corrupt leadership and their support networks, that have never been so completely documented and exposed in their efforts to sway public life into a world of labor and poverty for all.

you want to feel good about yourself, then do what has always done and never failed in all of human history. Be a wise person, do good, and with that preserve your sense of self respect and self esteem. You do not need to become some soft malleable and useless love machine. You are all each complex people with a cornucopia of wonderful and truly human emotions and their respective experiences that need not be thrown away. Do not adopt a universal anything, no matter how seemingly benevolent. It just makes the job of a social engineer easier when programming your mindset over pie.

In the words of Kirk, "I need my pain!"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by arpgme

I did not know you could transcend karma. I thought your karma was something you are stuck with and wear like a coat. You can be identified by your karma. If you can transcend it after committing all your bad or good deeds to build it up or break it down - it almost seems like cheating and I would not want to do it.

the way i took it was something like this analogy, you can transcend karma from within yourself and from the creator, everyone else in the physical though, is up in the air.

kind of like at work you screw something up, you and your boss can transcend karma but your coworkers, having free will, can go either way.

could be i'm interpreting it incorrectly though.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

You will need to forgive the invisible ones,when you see all your past lives
and understand the depth of what the archons and there initiates have done.
Done from the beginning of the earth when the truth was stolen.
TRUTH HAS TWO 77 T IS 7 G IS 7 GOD IS 777
IT IS TRULY ENCODED IN THE WORDS..
I AM FROM THE GROTTO .

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
THE MOHAWKS WILL TELL YOU WATCH YOUR WORDS EVERY ONE
IS INTENTION TO YOUR SOUL.ALL NATIVE PEOPLE KNOW THESE THINGS..
edit on 1-11-2012 by madjetxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Appreciation

Compassion

Forgiveness

Humility

Understanding

Valor

there is more strength in these words than the words themselves...this truth must be lived - Living Truth of Loving Light∞

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Forgiveness stems from the metaphysical belief system that any negative regard towards to external world results in negative thought and emotion being sent from you, which will inevitably draw negative
energy toward you. Or maybe it just makes you look at it in a cynical light. However it happens, it does happen. And either way, you've hit it on the head.

I don't know about the violet light, but there are theories stating that some sort of energy is emanating from the center of the galaxy that will either trigger the sun to throw off huge magentic fluctuations in tandem with the polar reversals of the earth, which means we won't be protected from magnetic radiation. The magnetic waves will adjust our genetics, blah blah blah. Use your imagination.

Orrrr....the light will hit us directly, and THAT radiation will unlock our dormant genes.

Just theories, but they're fun to play with. Certainly better than arguing politics or economy.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Its not supposed to get here untill sometime around 3000AD if you are reffering to the light approaching from the eternity gate aka the Orion nebula.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Are you serious??

....DAMMIT!! *hides in a corner and weeps for the fate of humanity*

But in all seriousness, it was supposed to be a black hole labeled Sagittarius A...?
edit on 1-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are now leaving the realm of philosophy and entering the strange world of mysticism.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by andy06shake

Are you serious??

....DAMMIT!! *hides in a corner and weeps for the fate of humanity*

But in all seriousness, it was supposed to be a black hole labeled Sagittarius A...?
edit on 1-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Im just bringing up stuff i have read. Im i serious? Look at my first post in this thread. It may give you a hint. Im serious as Santa Claus is. LoL
edit on 1-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
reply to post by arpgme

I am a being of violet fire ,I am the purity GOD desires.

I would wager all my life's savings that you are not a being of violet fire, and you are not the purity God desires. Care to prove yourself?

edit on 1-11-2012 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by arpgme

the way i took it was something like this analogy, you can transcend karma from within yourself and from the creator, everyone else in the physical though, is up in the air.

kind of like at work you screw something up, you and your boss can transcend karma but your coworkers, having free will, can go either way.

could be i'm interpreting it incorrectly though.

I can see that...ok. It might be releasing up until a certain point.
Life will be very unsatisfactory for me (though can't say I didn't enjoy it) if people are not accountable for their actions and affects at some point because I myself am asked not to judge and so I try not to. How am I doing?

I know. Oxymoron.
"Gets the moron out fast!"
I am judging by asking that they be judged... (and I be judged) of course as well.

I have Bookmarked the Purple Flame and its relatedness to the Merkaba. I personally think all those pure white light orbs people see and attribute to UFOs are Merkaba vehicles. I have read the Merkaba is so secretive because anyone could achieve it and they did not want the ability to transport like that falling into the wrong hands. So I think it might be plausible good and bad (quote unquote as it is all relative) people can reach the same OBE out of body experience.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join