The secret to transcend karma, and Violet Light being seen around the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

you say violet light i have been seeing a neonish blue light for about 10 years what does that mean?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Karma is what you make of it!

It's more of an indicator of your personality.

does your actions match your thoughts patterns?
Are you a Reactive or Active person?

Generous or on defensive, etc...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
on my first astral travelling experiance i was being flooded with orange light, being pulled to the the sound of people crying, suffering. Tons of them.

no image, just sound, Then the noise quickly faded out and i was i space, being pull to the sun!

At first i felt the heat, and a little fear. By the time i rammed the sun, i felt Supercharged with energy, and joyful!

inside the sun it's like a hollowed star, with the purple beam, light aimed at you! i didn't stay there for long thought.

5 mins later i woke back up, feeling completly different!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That's just too much new age craps flowing on this message board. I mean, who would think that you can resolve your past life karma using simply a light source. Like we take an aspirin for headaches and minor bodily pains.
And the Tibetan Buddhism for more than couple of thousands of years got all wrong about karma and how to free oneself from it. Simply, performing good deeds and following the 8 noble paths. Who do you know? A silly light would do the tricks.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fight back

No, in Tibetan Buddhism, if the intent of your action was to do harm, you will cause and accumulate negative karma. If your action resulted in causing harms to others but you didn't have the intent to do harm, you would not have caused karma and to accumulate any bad one. At the time of your death if you have performed good deeds or having sudden moral awakening, that too would lessen the effect of karma in your future live. You don't make karma. You can influence it but where, how, and who you are born is the result of the karma. Let's face it, past karma would no little influence in your daily lives as long as things going well for you or people you love around you. When sh-t happens or blowing up in your face, past life karma would begin to make sense for you. A true indication of how much past life karma can affect you is how often dream about your past life. Or if you had ever taken a life in your past life (ie, seeing blood on your hands and etc).

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
As far as the discussion on how much of our brain we use...

We may 'use' all of our brain, in one sense...

But we use it in very ineffective ways. Our brain has potential unimaginably beyond what we think. In terms of how much of our brain we use, not literally perhaps but in terms of the abilities we use compared to what are there, it is much less than 10%. Our brain's being used to its highest potential is unimaginable. This example may not be exactly literal, but I find it useful to help understand the concept. Think of our brain like a computer. Imagine that the individual programs his own computer. Imagine someone programming a computer, and simply grouping things together in very large masses that could be further specified by say 1,000 times, such that everything was slow and ineffective and it was not doing nearly what it could.

That is what it is like. Our brain is composed of about 100 billion neurons. Each neuron has the capabilities of a powerful computer. Each neuron can, at any given moment, make connections with 10,000 other neurons. Consider the power there. Our brains are literally a galaxy of information. Its potential is incomprehensible.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I forgave someone today during what could have been a trigger for road rage. I felt better and maybe even connected with something besides myself from that experience.
I am glad you mentioned this!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I see nothing.I feel less,only the current pain of the world.No purple light ,aliens or a savior.Just the pain.Let me know when that stops.I may not BE forgiven and I wish to know.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Appreciation

Compassion

Forgiveness

Humility

Understanding

Valor

there is more strength in these words than the words themselves...this truth must be lived - Living Truth of Loving Light∞

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

This is an absolutely lovely post.. I felt a real shift just pausing on each word. Thank you

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
What about Jimmy Savile, should we forgive his type as well?

Its easy to preach this type of rhetoric. Human nature however sadly disagrees with your logic. IMHO of course.
edit on 1-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

If he came to me personally, and asked for my forgiveness I would have to consider it. That will never happen so, no, I don't have to forgive someone who isn't asking for it.
edit on 2-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
so you guys would love and forgive the NWO masterminds, UN sickos, war criminals who planned the death of millions, NATO, people behind agenda 21 that want to reduce world population, world bankers that staged the biggest con in history that left the world impoverished and hungry?

You forgive them? I don't, though I could imagine them making this new age crap up as they go to keep us passive and forgiving as they make our kids futures a living hell. I have peace, but even a peaceful being must protect himself. To suggest otherwise id to ask us to go against our human nature. That is a lie being perpetrated by interested parties that would like for us to go silently into the night.

I would scream and clench my teeth in pain today for the right to smile and laugh tomorrow. My pain is not a curse, it is what makes my ease valuable and worthwhile. My pain is not abnormal, it is what makes me understand my fellow man and all of life that suffers.

To disconnect form pain and not accept it is to forget what it is like to be alive and in the real world, causing you to become an apathetic.

Wake up, your life is there for you to live, here in the real world. Don't worry about the next as it is that you were not born there, You were born here to this world. Live in it and live your life here, where it matters to you.

Nothing you do for the next life will change this one. BUT things you do in this life may change the next.

Hit the bricks and HOLD IT DOWN. Get it together, wake up, snap out of it, Cock-a-doodle-doo mofos, now is the time to live your life, not contemplate the next.

edit on 2-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

It's interesting to consider that if the 90% (or whatever we don't use) were to be stimulated in some way, perhaps we would be able to perceive higher frequency energies or connect to higher vibrational planes.

Because as it is, our brains really aren't that stimulated. Society kind of encourages us to curb it, so we suffer from that lack of activity.

I think this is very true. Watching a PBS Program about savants and people who suddenly acquired a musical or language gift after having an accident that involves a traumatic brain injury. All that happens in their cases is a once dormant part of the brain is turned on. Theoretically all of us have music, language, artistic ability (and who knows what other gifts) locked away in our brains right now just waiting to be turned on.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by newcovenant
I worry that there are 90% of our brains that we do not even use and rather than close up sections of the gray matter I would like to expand them and achieve the best and most we can be.

The "we only use ten percent of our brains" thing is a complete myth.

Let me state this very clearly:

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that we use only 10% of our brains.

In other words, the statement, "We use only 10% of our brains" is false; it's a myth. We use all of our brain. (Source)

Common sense would tell you that a person wouldn't survive if you removed 90% of their brain (some members of ATS notwithstanding, lol.)

I am sure the percentage is off a little but it is approximately correct. As stated in your source.

Perhaps when people use the 10% brain statement, they mean that only one out of every ten nerve cells is essential or used at any one time? How would such a measurement be made? Even if neurons are not firing action potentials, they may still be receiving signals from other neurons.
Huge areas of the brain are left inactive that might otherwise be engaged if one were to acquire a sudden language, music or artistic gift.
edit on 2-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

You sound like someone who has led a very violent and troubled life. I am sorry for that. If pain is what you grow up to associate closely with life and love then that is going to be the language you speak. Know however there are other languages and they are far more effective at communication. Love for example.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fight back

I don't think people can be described that way since depending on the moment we can be active or reactive. We can be generous and defensive etc. People are different things at different times. Karma I though was sort of a cumulative thing. It can build up, good or bad. For example if you led a miserable stingy life it might come around and bite you near the end of your life with people being mean and stingy back to you. Or when you hurt yourself stealing something. And then there's Instant Karma.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

no not really. Most describe me as a peaceful person and a keeper of harmony. I just have to be honest with myself.

I am a seeker of truth, not a better system of lies that keeps me from understanding my human nature and in so doing, keep myself from understanding that of others.

I grew up with a new ager. I was one. I realized that it is a lie to fool ourselves into thinking we are somehow special and know something others don't. That somehow all that BS was enough to circumvent being honest with ourselves. Worse of all we then pass the BS along to the next person in a desperate attempt to validate our delusions of grandeur.

You know how to really find enlightenment, and transcend your foul nature as a mortal human? DO good, seek wisdom, try harder.

Simple and true. The greater the truth, the more simple the understanding needed to see it until you realize a child could understand what you have worked yourself up into a frenzy about. There is no master, no great yogi, just you, and then the real you underneath all the BS you pile onto the illusion of yourself.

New age lies all make a mess of people's minds and keep them from simply doing good. You don't need mantras, and special ceremonies, and all that BS. You just need your heart and your balls.

Heart to know the right thing to do, and your balls to do it, regardless of the friends or enemies you will make.

I am not a violent person, no, that is presumptuous of you. I am just not a BS artist, nor do I appreciate them and their work.

sorry.

Like I said, live in the real world and that will be more worthwhile, transcendent, and mysterious than all the fantasy role playing you can ever do.

Hit the bricks, hold it down, K.I.S.S, and try harder.

simple rules to real change.

edit on 2-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I am sure the percentage is off a little but it is approximately correct. As stated in your source.

Perhaps when people use the 10% brain statement, they mean that only one out of every ten nerve cells is essential or used at any one time? How would such a measurement be made? Even if neurons are not firing action potentials, they may still be receiving signals from other neurons.

Huge areas of the brain are left inactive that might otherwise be engaged if one were to acquire a sudden language, music or artistic gift.

That's not what that quote says.

Here's another reference:

Though an alluring idea, the "10 percent myth" is so wrong it is almost laughable, says neurologist Barry Gordon at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore.

The myth's durability, Gordon says, stems from people's conceptions about their own brains: they see their own shortcomings as evidence of the existence of untapped gray matter. This is a false assumption. What is correct, however, is that at certain moments in anyone's life, such as when we are simply at rest and thinking, we may be using only 10 percent of our brains.

"It turns out though, that we use virtually every part of the brain, and that [most of] the brain is active almost all the time," Gordon adds. "Let's put it this way: the brain represents three percent of the body's weight and uses 20 percent of the body's energy." (Scientific American)

Neurologists say that it's a myth, and I think they'd be aware of "huge areas of the brain being left inactive."

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see the light everyday at 4:20 pm

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by arpgme

you say violet light i have been seeing a neonish blue light for about 10 years what does that mean?

The important thing is that LIGHT is coming forth and if it is Green Blue or Purple it is of a high frequency (electromagnetic scale)

Yellow or Orange or Red appears to be the lowest next to infrared and black - mostly only good for sustaining physicality but all is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The important thing is that LIGHT is coming forth and if it is Green Blue or Purple it is of a high frequency (electromagnetic scale)

Well Fukushima is putting out waves at significantly higher frequencies than Green Blue or Purple light. Maybe we should all head that way and be cleansed of our past and even future sins and head right up to the 5th dimension.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join