It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[~How To Hunt a Witch~]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Be sure that nobody else can see you (close all curtains, doors, windows, etc.)
Now, get a bowl full of water and put 3 drops of green dye in it.
Now that you've done that, slowly tip the bowl over each candle allowing them to be
extinguished while at the same time chanting:
"Juina Shelt Fed."
You must do this very slowly and imagine the spell being lifted from your body and all the
good luck and fortune that will soon come to you and the evil that will go to the person
that placed the hex/curse upon you... if your lucky..

Dear doc ^^^^ read take heed lmao... watch out for warlocks too...

Dear doc i forgive your hasty words i am sure you never meant it just be carefull
in the future hey, no curse will go your way from this souless warlock today lol..

P.S

If you need to hunt me down like in the thread i can usually be found on the space threads
Debunking flag waving in the wind and no stars claims.

Yours sincerely denver22...

A freindly souless warlock....

peace..
edit on 31-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

Not much has changed, but today the term is "Domestic Terrorist." Same witch hunt, same result, just different political motivation. Or maybe not, I suppose that hasn't even changed all that much.

As you think about it huh... that "motivation" is religious now isn't it? Islam vs Churchianity? The age old Crusade thingy? Just a different spin on it, I say. The same dark ages mind set that burned people at the stake for "heresy" are the same that burn people now with a different kind of fire: Hi explosive bombs. Or phosphorous and Napalm, I don't know.

Domestic terrorists are few and far between.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Well, everybody knows that gingers have no souls. Just ask Cartman.
Think your
funny saying that do you i guess my son hasn't a soul too

Dude my daughter has red hair as well lol Cartman is a cartoon and ginger use came from the spice girls and the cartoon is making fun of the way the British treat redheads. Here in the USA we call them fire crotches. Anyway every other culture except European's find them extremely attractive well at lest the girls anyway.

its a joke get over it.
edit on 31-10-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Actually, I'd go a step higher, as I believe the religion is just another vehicle for the control, not the driving force. The force is greed and power. The people that institute and administer the religions are the same people instituting and administering the governments, and controlling the resources, and dividing and helping us to conquer ourselves.

"Witchcraft" is definitely rooted in religion, and our current "terrorists" surely have a religions identity, and when it was the pale faces killing the redskins, there was a religions element, and when it was Apartheid in Africa there was a religious element, but when you look at it, under the religion is oil, real estate, diamonds, gold, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Dude my daughter has red hair as well lol Cartman is a cartoon and ginger use came from the spice girls and the cartoon is making fun of the way the British treat redheads. Here in the USA we call them fire crotches. Anyway every other culture except European's find them extremely attractive well at lest the girls anyway.

its a joke get over it.

I am over it dude and i am well aware of the southpark drivel that get's spout out lmao....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
hummm, If you think your in the presents of a witch, throw her/him off a cliff, if they fly, have them come back and stone them to death. If they fall..... well i guess there not a witch...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by intrptr

Actually, I'd go a step higher, as I believe the religion is just another vehicle for the control, not the driving force. The force is greed and power. The people that institute and administer the religions are the same people instituting and administering the governments, and controlling the resources, and dividing and helping us to conquer ourselves.

"Witchcraft" is definitely rooted in religion, and our current "terrorists" surely have a religions identity, and when it was the pale faces killing the redskins, there was a religions element, and when it was Apartheid in Africa there was a religious element, but when you look at it, under the religion is oil, real estate, diamonds, gold, etc.

Agreed. Religion is useful to the state. It is the first place people learn to "just believe" something without any proof. The authority behind the pulpit, the teachers desk, the podium or news desk is first framed like you said as a control measure begun early in life. Religion also is one of the reasons they go to war. "For god and country". Once an enemy is determined to have a false god, then they are really the enemy. Maybe witch hunting is just an off shoot of misguided religious zealots. Kind of a mutation sort of. Man we are messed up as a society.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
hummm, If you think your in the presents of a witch, throw her/him off a cliff, if they fly, have them come back and stone them to death. If they fall..... well i guess there not a witch...

It gets "weirder"...

wiki.answers.com...

To the OP: Do they have "excerpts" from that book for us to review? I remember hearing about it once and always wondered about the specifics of "questioning".

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well if your out hunting witches for fun then of course they are going to defend themselves...who wouldnt?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
LOL if they came hunting for my ole dear they would be brave, as that woman is like boudica
reborn..I mean i am not frightened of no man but hell hath no fury when a woman scorned like
her if it was in them times...

My mother would roll up her sleeves and fight men who would cross her...
One day when she was walking home with me in the pram this mugger tried to snatch
her handbag in broad daylight ...bad move the mugger took a trip to the hospital..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Today, there is a close comparison in this country. We hunt "terrorists" and they are interrogated in places like Guantanamo. That would also be a witch hunt of sorts. Any one have a copy of that manual?

I am pretty sure that manual would say something to the effect of "Does it look like it might be a terrorist" if yes, please report immediately and authorities will arrest the individual without any cause and detain them until...

It doesn't matter if the authority is political or religious. People will listen to the authority because they have been trained to listen to that authority. This makes me think of the Stanley Milgrim experiment...

If a person in a position of authority ordered you to deliver a 400-volt electrical shock to another person, would you follow orders? Most people would answer this question with an adamant no, but Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram conducted a series of obedience experiments during the 1960s that demonstrated surprising results. These experiments offer a powerful and disturbing look into the power of authority and obedience.

Milgrim Obediance Experiment
edit on 31/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

If you had redhair you would be screwed as your a witch if you like it or not..

If you had red hair during the Spanish Inquisition, you were accused of having stolen the fires of hell, then quickly burned as a witch

During 16th and 17th century witch-hunts in England, many redheads were stripped to look for marks of a witch. Marks of a witch included moles, scares, or freckles. This made the lifespan for a redhead in England during this time very, very short.

Pretty crazy stuff ...

First time I've ever been thankful that my little Ginger boy was born in the 21st century.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce

First time I've ever been thankful that my little Ginger boy was born in the 21st century.

LOL now it's media witch-hunting and souless jokes to endure

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I remember that experiment. People actulally delivered what they thought were extreme electrical shocks to complete strangers because they were told to... shudder

Today that avenue is much simpler. The "See something, Say something." signs come to mind. Hers a variant on a roadway.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Evil so called god worshipers.
who do sick things to get more power over people.

when they started to run low on wood to burn witches.
they hung them.
that was after a week of very sick torchering.
and adding names to the list so the Church could steal the land.

at at this time they erased from history things they did not like.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

Here you go.

-Question 1 "rhetorical" - Oh! Well aren't you a beautiful red head, or blond or brunet?
-Question 2 - Are you a which?
-Question 3 - Do you mind if we interrogate you, you know, just to make sure? (They do anyway)

The integration. - Ok, we'll put you in this cage, hope you don't mind, and we'll submerge you under water for 20 minutes. If you survive we will burn you at the stake. If you die..well, we'll send a letter of apology to your family.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

This scene sums alot up too my freind...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It was called game of death. The person in the chair was an actor but the people playing the game didn't know. It's sickening how people can hurt others.

Game of Death

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Thanks. Whats really scary? Kids today are doing this stuff for fun... What do they call it? Bullying? When they grow up they will run this country and be taking care of you! They won't need a book to go on witch hunts. They will be the book.

tvtropes.org...

reply to post by denver22

That bit from Monty Python is the best...

edit on 31-10-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
That bit from Monty Python is the best...

edit on 31-10-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

I know some posters mentioned some words from the scene however i thought i would
post the movie clip for viewing on the way things more or less was back then ..

Thanks btw...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join