It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: A War on Iran Would Be Good for Arabs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Now to an extremist group it's payday. And yes, I don't disagree with Iran being an extremist country because of it's current regime and I sort of don't like the idea of them having a nuclear weapon.

I'd be happy with a policy change. The Regime could stay. Their people will deal with them sooner or later. I have a feeling that a "Persian" spring is just around the corner,

Yeah I've been waiting a long time for that too. Just like I've been waiting for the end of the world. Hopefully we'll keep waiting for decades to come. Stalemate is far better than any other scenario I can think up outside peace.

A stalemate with all alternatives being considered is a poor excuse for peace but sill better than the alternatives sometimes. "North/South Korea. East and West Cold War Europe"

I don't think that rhetoric like Netanyahu has been giving in speeches is actually helping either.

I think he and Ahmadinejad need to drink a tall glass of SHUT up sometimes. Both their rhetoric could get lots of people killed.

Or a 2nd coming of Jesus?

~Tenth

Personally I'm of the belief that humanity will someday transcend our frailties and move out into space and become explorers.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Well considering there is all of about 0 stability with Israel in the picture, I can only assume it would not be better or worse.

Actually it was always about conquest, before Israel.

Before Islam.

Its Human Nature.

But its easy for those who believe a Middle East without Israel, would be a better Middle East.

To them, I say look to history.

Its always doomed to repeat itself.

Blood, rinse, repeat..........

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by SLAYER69

I more meant nations, not individual groups within them. If your neighbor has the same size stick you do and is just as capable of landing it square in your face, you're going to think twice about going over there to beat him up.

The problem with that analogy is that Israel has been a Nuclear power for how many decades and how many times have they nuked somebody?

It's obviously not that simple, we all know the ME is a very complex issue and even I admit that regardless of what happens, Iran with nukes or without, the powder keg is eventually going to explode.

Well that certainly is a fatalistic assertion. You've probably been around as many decades as myself. Ever since I could remember and practically everything I've read about the region before I was even thought of has stated the region has always been about to "Blow"

Something has got to give. The path to peace will probably be lined with bodies. I don't think it's right, but I don't think it can go another way in this current climate.

~Tenth

There wouldn't be a 12th Imam floating around in this scenario someplace?

that Israel has been a Nuclear power for how many decades and how many times have they nuked somebody?

With the exception of the Iran/Iraq war how many countries has Iran invaded, occupied since the Iraqi/Iranian wars? could you name me one or four countries that Iran has few years back occupied over?

how many times have they nuked somebody

There are differences between Iran and Israel on the issue regrading the of the nuclear polices, regrading the policy Iran unlike Israel has signed the The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.

India, Israel, and Pakistan—have never signed the treaty.

And since Pakistan has never signed the the treaty we are all seeing how in our western mainstream news outlets have been talking out how dangerous would be if the Nukes would fall into the radical Islamists,terrorists.

As for Israel you this nut job in power whose claiming that Iran is building an active WMD warhead this is the same Netanyahu bibii that lied about Iraq.

I cant believe some on ATS are starting to believe him

edit on 31-10-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Nop he live on Mars !
if he attack Iran .. he risk the entire Israel and all the jews .. does he realise that ?
he is the most anti semitic person in the world and by far for risking everything

I present you Bibi Netanyahu big plan to attack Iran risking a heavy retaliation
or he is bluffing big time .. which i doubt

He doesnt have a Poker face at all .. a ruthless face ready to murder innocents
made quite a routine at that

Thats why Obama is fed up about this clown

VOTE OBAMA !
or if you are not okay in the head
Vote for Romney to give your complete support to Bibi and risk a WW3 on all front
nobody wants a war with Russia and China .. its madness and suicidal

edit on 10/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just tossing this out there, but smaller altercations (nice way of saying "tiny wars") might be the pressure relief valve required to maintain stability. It's an ugly fact that there has never been peace in the region, and there probably never will.
Agree. This has been going on for centuries in that region. However the leaders of the ME also need a war to keep memories of the horror alive so that things would calm down for the next oh...say 100 years? We should arm them to the teeth and have them go at each other but stay out of the conflict. Let them destroy each other's economy. Hopefully that would put an end to the political/religious madness/power struggle in that region for a while.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Does this man actually live in reality?

I honestly don't think so, he is a deluded man who is drowning of desperation.

As for his comments, it applies to my first sentence where is obviously very desperate and willing to do and or say anything in order to gain support for a strike on Iran.

A war with Iran would be good for NOBODY except for the war monger banking cartels and their underlings.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

Lets take Israel out of the picture for a moment.

Would there be stability in the Midle East without Israel there?

Has there ever been a time when there has been stability/peace?

Yes, it was very peaceful until the state of Israel was formed after WW2, it was even relatively peaceful under the British Mandate for Palestine. Sure there were minor incidents from time to time but Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before Israel was formed.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims live in harmony in Iran for the most part while Israel continues it's apartheid ways yet Iran gets to be made out as the bad guy...what's up with that?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
History.

It's all in the history.

Read it and you'll answer many of your questions.

(please note I'm saying this to myself as much as I'm saying it to you.)

Also...

War is human nature. It's not Netanyahu's fault. Fault is on everybody.

Nations are always thinking about resources and defense of their borders. Inevitably, defense means offense. Differences between nations can increase the pressure to act.

Best way I can sum it up is there's a long history of events leading up to the present time. Our free will is heavily influenced by the momentum these past events carry with them.
edit on 31-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

War is human nature. It's not Netanyahu's fault.
Another product of a Failed School System.

So... If I go to your house , and kill your family, its not my Fault?

Because its Human Nature.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

History.

It's all in the history.

Yes it is, regrettably he who wins the war gets to write their version of history.

Read it and you'll answer many of your questions.

Do you mean history books or religious documentations. I find both of them to be full of lies.

War is human nature.

I disagree, I believe that most humans would rather live without war as most of the wars that were ever fought were fought on behalf of the elite and based on greed and deceit.

It's not Netanyahu's fault.

It's not ALL his fault, but he is certainly a contributor and does deserve some of the blame.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'd like to see more threads about the history of Canaan and less about Netanyahu. Opinions are cheap and everybody has them. History has a lot to teach us about prudence.

en.wikipedia.org - Canaan...

I say all this for myself as much as anybody else. I've inserted a lot of opinion into my posts too. But I'm wanting to do less and less of that as I learn about the history of things.
edit on 31-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Anyone who believes words coming out of Netanyahu the king
of Warmongers deserves to die in WW3.

There I said it.

As for Saudi Royal Family, those bastards have been in US/Israeli pocket for
years.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by samsamm9
The "Arab" Countries that would like Iran to disappear are Wahhabbi criminals.
They're on the same side as the criminal Zionists in Israel.

AND

This is a prime example of why there is division.

Yes I know. Now we're getting somewhere...

Who helped in the creation of Wahhabism and Zionism ?
The West.

For what purpose ?
Division and chaos in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The West.

For what purpose ?

Really?

Wahhabism was a popular revivalist movement instigated by an eighteenth century theologian, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792) from Najd, Saudi Arabia

Wahhabi

The political movement was formally established by the Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl in 1897 following the publication of his book Der Judenstaat.[11] At that time, the movement sought to encourage Jewish migration to the Ottoman Palestine.

Zionism

I would think Europe had more "play" in how Zionism, was shaped. Wahhabism was not "created" by the west.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The West.

For what purpose ?

Really?

Wahhabism was a popular revivalist movement instigated by an eighteenth century theologian, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792) from Najd, Saudi Arabia

Wahhabi

The political movement was formally established by the Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl in 1897 following the publication of his book Der Judenstaat.[11] At that time, the movement sought to encourage Jewish migration to the Ottoman Palestine.

Zionism

I would think Europe had more "play" in how Zionism, was shaped. Wahhabism was not "created" by the west.

We're all here to learn, don't be ashamed.
Israel and Saudi Arabia were created by the same powers, to serve the same purpose.

Wahhabism/Saudis A Colonial British Creation & Puppets Of US

The Saudi royal family was installed by the British Empire as a proxy against the Othoman Caliphate. The father of the current King Abdullah, Ibn Saud, was funded by Britishers and since then the Saudi regime has been protected by the American govt..After Kamal Attaturk overthrew the Caliph in Turkey, Muslim leaders from all parts of the world were uniting to elect a new Caliph but the Saudi King hijacked the conference and prevented the re-establishment of the Caliphate..

edit on 31-10-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The West.

For what purpose ?

Really?

I don't think he wanted real facts but rather the tidbit of info when the Turkish Caliphate was overthrown in favor of an Arab Family to rule over Arabia. Or the fact that Ottoman Caliphate never really had control over Arabia...

You know.

But, leaving out important stuff like that make great Youtube Propaganda videos.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Yes, it was very peaceful until the state of Israel was formed after WW2, it was even relatively peaceful under the British Mandate for Palestine. Sure there were minor incidents from time to time but Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before Israel was formed.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims live in harmony in Iran for the most part while Israel continues it's apartheid ways yet Iran gets to be made out as the bad guy...what's up with that?

You've got to be kidding me!

There has been war and intercene violence since Moses was a pup!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There has been war and intercene violence since Moses was a pup!

Well, Im sure some believe Moses was a Zionist Prophet, hell bent on destroying the Egyptians......

In reality, the whole Middle East has been at war, well before the "Zionists, Israelite, Jews" were claiming lands.

Many people like to point that finger, but cant fathom the reality of the Middle East's Past. Its easy to make the "Jew" the problem.

If EVERY Jew was driven from the lands, the people living there will be fighting for the very land, as their own.

Netanyahu is just another leader, who has a way of creating controversy, every step he walks, Regardless if his claims are right or wrong. He panders to his people, as every leader does.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would love to post a reply to this thread, but to the tenth power will think I'm attacking him and not his post. It's too bad the T&C's don't really care for the 1st amendment.

Lima-1, censored and out.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I hate to break it to you, but I'm completely serious and correct at the same time.

Do you want to tell me about how the Muslims, Jews, and Christians didn't get along before the formation of Israel? It is a known fact that harmony between these different groups was abundant and they respected their right to worship eachother's religion. There were minor issues, just like there are now currently in the US, Canada, and the UK. Racism and bigotry will always excist but a small minority do not represent the whole population.

The problems started when the Europeans came to town and displaced 750,00 Palestinians, but don't let my facts get in the way of your opinions. Now there are even problems between different types of Jews. For example, Ethiopian Jews are considered lesser people, and don't get me started on how the Settlers treat Christians.

If you believe that things were the same back then as they are now then I have some ocean front property in Alberta to sell you...it's some prime real estate

BTW I did not mean back to the times as moses as I do not believe in fairy tales. In fact if you brush up on your religious history, Moses never got to see the "Holy Land" as he died before the "Israelites" reached it.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join