It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implantable Chip - On Sale Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I did an ATS search for this via a couple different criteria and couldn't find the post.

The maker of an implantable human ID chip has launched a national campaign to promote the device, offering $50 discounts to the first 100,000 people who register to get embedded with the microchip. Applied Digital Solutions has coined the tagline "Get Chipped" to market its product, VeriChip. The rice-size device costs $200. Those implanted must also pay for the doctor's injection fee and a monthly $10 database maintenance charge, said ADS spokesman Matthew Cossolotto. The VeriChip emits a 125-kilohertz radio frequency signal that transmits its unique ID number to a scanner. The number then accesses a computer database containing the client's file. Customers fill out a form detailing the information they want linked to their chip when they undergo the procedure, Cossolotto said.

www.wired.com...

Considering in one of my search results returned this thread from 2003;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same company now producing this chip...
Combine the two technologies and you have Big Brother on steroids.

Without really knowing the medical implications of such a device being implanted, the personal freedom risks are immense.
No longer will it be about keep ID theft down, or "protecting children", it will be blatant fact that this will be the way of the future.
No more cash, the cashless society the Elite want in place.
Along with the means of tracking EVERY step you take.
Track every purchase you make.
Combine that with Internet Traffic monitoring and they have your whole life pegged out.

Welcome to the world where you no longer have any privacy.

Sure it is 'optional' at the moment, but since your out and about being asked for your papers.. *cough* license.. sorry, this isn't Nazi Germany, why not prove you aren't a terrorist by getting one of these chips?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Yep, but in America we have the right to bear arms. So when they come for our guns you'll know the time is drawing near.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I will be singing Ozzy's "suicide solution" before taking this satanic device.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Just looked at that article's date. It's from 2002. Ten years ago. No need to wig out, doesn't look like.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Just looked at that article's date. It's from 2002. Ten years ago. No need to wig out, doesn't look like.

Ha!
Dyslexia or something happened there... I swear it read 2012.
Further at the end of the article it states that the company is making a GPS chip too.
The very chip I linked about to an old 2003 ATS thread.

Awesome

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Dont worry about it. That just means that they have been at it for 10 more years so their plans are becoming more sophisticated.

But some people (though very few) have been opting in and getting chipped for several years now.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

$10 a month for database maintenance?
Anyone have any more details about what that should be?

When the first batch of people have the chip in them, it will be $12.000.000 every year for this "maintenance".

Edit:
Hmm, is that database maintenance the option of changing the information sent out by the chip whenever one wants?
edit on 30-10-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

I have no idea about the cost for database management.
Considering that RFID stores its data on chip.

Perhaps they are referencing storing your GPS location data?

Otherwise its like;
Hey, we can track every step you take, we can track every purchase you make, we can remove all of the privacy you have left!
Just pay us $10 a month to do so!

lol

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I believe Verichip's microchip has been out quite some time now. A batch of years. I remember first hearing about it through Alex Jones stuff. But yeah, nothing new, and certainly not as scary as it seemed when I first heard about it.

Still, we all know they will keep your info well after you don't pay that 10$ fee

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Ha ha yep that was basically my thought as well.
Just BS-talk to make more money.

reply to post by mr10k

Exactly, big chance they will be "deleting" all the records just because someone forgets to pay the monthly fee.
I wonder what happens if someone do forget to pay for a while, surely they would not demand the chip back. Just a way to further put people in debt.
edit on 30-10-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wonder where they plan on storing all this information?
Holographic storage/retrieval has been around since long before Bletchley Park.
How many dimensions are available just 11?

new topics

top topics

join