It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK so I got this Ouija board right next to my hand: Now what!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have tried to concentrate and summon some entities but this # does not work. What the hell am I doing wrong. I will bust my nuts soon! Dang I need some proof of these god dand entities!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That thread gave me a great idea !

Crafting a programmable ouijah board, which would move by itself, writing the pre-programmed sentense.
That would for sure sale and freak out naive believers :-)
Ouhouhouhhhhhhhhh! Beware of the evil wooden board !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
That thread gave me a great idea !

Crafting a programmable ouijah board, which would move by itself, writing the pre-programmed sentense.
That would for sure sale and freak out naive believers :-)
Ouhouhouhhhhhhhhh! Beware of the evil wooden board !

Dang that ugly avatar should be banned lol!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok some questions:

5) How soon my glass should be moving and what do I have to do to get it moved by entities?
6) Do I have to summon aloud or can I just think inside my brain?
7) any other advices?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
homeade?

everybody knows the best one's are circa late 70's, early 80's...

get on ebay stat, dude.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Burn it.

Then bury it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Everybody has their own opinions about using an ouija board. Personally I have had bad experiences with these when I was younger and would recommend that you do not touch it, throw it away and never look back!.

It seems to work for some people others have had no luck and think it is rubbish. My mother told me never to mess with the dead, as you are way in over your head and you don't understand. I wish I had followed her advice. So I am now giving it to you stay away nothing good ever comes from it! Trust me

Karma =)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok so far comment have been 50/50. I myself cannot get any vibes but Im going to concentrate now and report in 15 minutes!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

While Ouija believers feel the paranormal or supernatural is responsible for Ouija's action, it is parsimoniously explained by unconscious movements of those controlling the pointer, a psychophysiological phenomenon known as the ideomotor effect. Despite being repeatedly debunked by the efforts of the scientific community and denounced as a tool of Satan by conservative Christians, Ouija remains popular among many people.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the 21st century and people still believe that Ouija Boards summon demons and spirits?

I've used them countless times when I was younger (over 10 times) and nothing has ever happened to me.

Please come back to reality, folks.
edit on 10/28/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
Ok so far comment have been 50/50. I myself cannot get any vibes but Im going to concentrate now and report in 15 minutes!

hes going to come back as a different person! lol

oh yea...its a little close to halloween....
your going to screw some nuts loose this week dude

a bit of cardboard with letters on it....is nothing....but if thats enough to tweek your brain
...good luck

edit on 28-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ok fellers I think I got some response but I am not still sure if it was just a weight of my hand. But the glass thing really went to "yes" and "no" I tried to trick it and ask a name but it really did not work. I will continue my experiment. It felt like I went under hypnosis. Should I keep my eyes open or not?
edit on 28-10-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Dang that ugly avatar should be banned lol!

His uglyness is a part of his charm :-) It's Scorpius, from the sci fi tv show "Farscape", just google it if you're curious about him
He's an intriguing character that can be the big bad guy of the show as well as a good guy assisting the hero.

Sorry about that off topic post, but you're not the first one wondering about my avatar... I just trolled the last one who said a remark such as "it should be banned", since he was quite agressive in his messages to me, but you were not, so since you said it nicely and not agressively, I prefer to inform you about my avatar than trolling you for questionning it

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1

His uglyness is a part of his charm :-) It's Scorpius, from the sci fi tv show "Farscape", just google it if you're curious about him
He's an intriguing character that can be the big bad guy of the show as well as a good guy assisting the hero.

Sorry about that off topic post, but you're not the first one wondering about my avatar... I just trolled the last one who said a remark such as "it should be banned", since he was quite agressive in his messages to me, but you were not, so since you said it nicely and not agressively, I prefer to inform you about my avatar than trolling you for questionning it

I sure hope I wont summon that son of a gun to my bedroom!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Then bury it.

this isnt Jumanji.

i liked the monkeys.....i hope he summons monkeys....and that white hunter...i always wanted to elbow him! lol

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok clock is now 3:11 my time. I will now try to concentrate and I will report in 3:25

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ok clock is now 3:11 my time. I will now try to concentrate and I will report in 3:25

You are seriously wasting your time. A printed board will never work. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
35+ replies and not a star or a flag... that should give you a clue.. !

burn it to a crip.. and throw the ashes down the drain~!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
keep your eyes closed!

also you need marker pushers I mean friends playing it with you...works better that way.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well so far this thing aint working. I felt amazed when it moved to "yes" and "no" but apart from that nothing........ So now I dunnot no whatto do?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
leave the dog in the room. That way the demon will enter the dog. It will then attack and kill you, and then kill itself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join