It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK so I got this Ouija board right next to my hand: Now what!?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So we can communicate with the spirit world using a shot glass and some paper? And I thought new mobiles phones were advanced.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ahh the devil and ouija boards again!

Why is it that ouija boards never work if the participants are blindfolded?
Why can't mediums give you the full name/address etc of the "person" they are speaking to?
Why do spirits of the deceased only speak in symbols and riddles?Do they lose the power of coherence when dead or just like to tease?
Why do humans like to be scared and thus make supernatural connections out of every shadow blip noise or light?

These questions and many more will be answered in the next episode

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
you're drunk?
aaahhhh! prime possession material.

next thread by OP will be titled :

"ZOMG!!! Ouija demons used my soul as a condom and tore a hole in it!

"

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You do not realize that your introductory post was in actuality an invitation for "them". You will regret it. I know you asked for no warnings, but out of good conscience, I cannot NOT post a warning. You have already "put out" the invitation. If I were you I would recant and burn the board asap. May the Lord Jesus Christ protect you from yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah man, playing with fire will get you burned.

Spirits are real, and the ones residing in lower planes have nothing positive to add to your life. That negative energy can trickle into your daily life and cause deep struggles, ones that may only begin to manifest later in life.

If you open a portal you cannot close, do not burn the board. You may need it later and if you burn it, you might as well have left the door open permanently.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well i for one don't he has got an Ouija board, and i think he's not answered to the last few posts to make you think some things happened to him, i think it's a wind up. I am surprised none of you entertained that idea.
If he has an Ouija board he has a death wish, and i wish him luck on holding on to his sanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
its a board game. made by hasbro inc.
some spiritualist made some people think it was a tool for talking to the dead around world war 1 time.
since then other spiritualists and religions think it a threat of demonic possession and opening doors that can't be closed...
it's a toy that was twisted by people like santa was twisted by cocacola.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Maybe, I feel a little gay once in awhile.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What ever this thing is ,all tha advices point to a one thing
ONT'.............is not a game,and to do that you need to be prepared,because you dont know what entity is gonna be channeled tru the board ,and usually the outcomes arent good...........general rule.....................two cents....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Cowboy hasnt updated this thread AT ALL. I almost wonder if something happen. Also, the Oujia Board is weird, but I'm not a 100% believer in it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
I find it interesting that Cowboy hasnt updated this thread AT ALL. I almost wonder if something happen.

WARNING: These things are a DOORWAY TO DEMONIC SPIRITS...

I have played this game because I was curious if it was real or fake. So I played it 3 years ago with my friends at my house. One of my friends died 2 days later by playing this game. Just warning you its real and if you wanna play this game be ready to live with the consequences! Who knows what you are faced with!! don't %&@$ around with the devil he's stronger then you think. This is not science it real dark magic!

DMB7226 7 months ago Source

All of you that are saying that Ouija boards are fake are DEAD... WRONG!!!! My dad was almost KILLED using one to try to contact his grandpa when he was a kid. PLEASE! DONT USE ONE!?

Catarina Roza 2 months ago Source

A girl I know CLAWED HER FACE TO PIECES after playing with a Ouiji board. She went crazy!!!!!. PLEASE guys just don't even go there. These things are bad news.

Jakki Jimms 1 month ago Source

Once you use the damn thing, you let your door open to evil spirits. A friend of mine used it a long time ago and now she's in a hospital. She starts talking about a tall black thing that watches her and talks to her. She regrets using the Ouija board.

lupster4 2 months ago Source

We played that in the closet for fun while laughing like idiots...until the closet closes itself from outside locking us inside ... We were screaming like dogs in a cage with asthma and in the dark, we couldnt see a thing. I was 8 back then and the older brother of my friend had to break trough the door so we can get out... I was scared...

There is still a dark spirit attached to me and its been 14 years since. I think it is related to what happened on that day. The spirit is screaming at me and scaring me during some of my nights... I wake up swearing and I am paralyzed each time...I am not joking man.

Vinnyboy333 2 months ago Source

I knew a girl that had the ouija board predict the death of her friend in a week via a car crash. A week to the day she died.

afar1 4 months ago Source

i cannot stress enough than to ask you DO NOT USE THIS all this does is open up the world of dark spirits my aunt was with a group of high school students they did this 1 student died 1 student went missing and my aunty was put into a mental institution for the rest of her life you can never close this curse once the board is in action it will never stop and it meaning the spirits will kill thats all they want

uthinkitsover 5 months ago Source

A few words of warning . Once contact is made , it's for LIFE ! The end result is usually an untimely death , suicide , insanity , voices in the head , the feeling of being possessed and not being able to move ..... and things of that nature . You have been warned

harmageden 5 months ago Source

My uncle actually died from using one of these. My mother told me. She told me how it happened, but I think it's too personal to put it up for the trolls to laugh at. Anyway I was told not to play with them because they're dangerous.
Chuck Norris 10 months ago Source

THE OUIJA BOARD: AN OCCULTIC DOORWAY TO DEMONIC SPIRITS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Luckily I didnt connect anything or anybody. I was drunken and a fool, I apologise.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Happens to the best of us hermano

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've played with a Quija board multiple times in multiple places (including my house). I have had 2 strange experiences with it which i do not feel like sharing right now. I will say, however, that I believe that my friend and I have haunted his house with it. Ever since the 3rd grade (the day we played it) his house has been soaring with activity. He is not scared of it but I've had some strange experiences while sleeping over there. Luckily, I have never had an experience in my own life to make me believe that anything is "attached" to me. Everyone I've played with has had some sort of unexplained event happen to them. But I have never had one. I will never play with a Quija board again though. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Often nothing happens when using a Ouija board. If a spirit wants to make it's presence known, it will find a way. But when you open yourself up to the spirit world, you start playing a dangerous game. Even if you don't believe...you can still open yourself up to a world of trouble.

Use at your own risk. But seriously why post if you don't care what we think?

Word of advice - lay off the booze before attempting anything to do with the spirit world. Like I said, even if you don't believe, strange and unexplained things can start happening. I was a foolish 12 year old and borrowed a friend's board. I only used it once by myself and "nothing" happened. But I've had many experiences in that house, and now as an adult that I can't explain and often wonder if I didn't open that door with that one experience.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you absolutely feel you want to play, and I don't think you should
Keep your dog close, lose the alcohol, and I would not open your mind any more than possible.
I would have a second person with you as well.
OUIJA is not something to mess with believe me, I know from experience.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Please - for the sake of your soul - get rid of it - its dangerous - Milton Bradley or home made it matters not - NO good thing can come of it...........Be warned OK?

BTW you stated "I hope good beings! " which means you already suspect that its BAD - No good being ever came from a Ouija Board..................listen to your own conscience on this - otherwise you are in for a very bad go of it.......
edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

For God'ssake are we living in the dark ages?

Do you really think that demons or whatever need a board game to attack somebody's soul?

Jesus.... Wtf is wrong with people. In this day and age how can you be so snivelingly superstitious? It's a toy.

Wwwooooooooohhhhhh..... Reminds me of Shrek trying to scare Donkey. Lol

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Yes it's a toy - but it's also a medium. We are all made up of energy. When people pass on, some of their energy gets left behind. A lot of spirit activity is considered residual energy - left over energy from when they lived. Some people are sensitive to these energies and can have other energies attach themselves to them.

A Ouija board is just one method that people can use to talk to spirits. There are many other methods as well - even if you are a non believer. Just because you can't see it with your own eyes, doesn't mean it's not there. We all create and are made of energy. We can feel it - we just can't actually see it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok, but first let's paint each others nails and curl our hair, then we will play with the ouija board. After I secretly move it to let you know which boy likes you, we will fall asleep. But I will fall asleep after you, because I have to put shaving cream in your hair.

I think you need two people for this game.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just once I used one of those boards.

I was also drunk.

When I woke up my entire private area was bright orange...

Then I remembered my late night snack was some Cheetos.

Demon? you make the call...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join