It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK so I got this Ouija board right next to my hand: Now what!?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think Im through with Ouija boards now cause I think they lure more evil than good. At least what I have read here.

But I am very interested about meditation nowadays. Do you guys think it can lure evil spirits too? Im more interested about good spirits though. And most interested at repairing myself spiritually.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Meditation is usually harmless as it is usually done to heal oneself as long as you're intentions are good, I don't see anything wrong with it. But always protect yourself either using proper callings, blessings of incantations depending on what methods you use.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

Meditation is usually harmless as it is usually done to heal oneself as long as you're intentions are good, I don't see anything wrong with it. But always protect yourself either using proper callings, blessings of incantations depending on what methods you use.

I have just started mediation by counting to 10 and visualizing some landscape and if my thinking escapes I start from zero again. So should I still seek some protection? How this protection should be asked???

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It depends on the outcome you are trying to achieve through meditation. If it's just to relax, there are many methods. For me, just listening to music with a candle lit is meditation. If you're looking to do more with your meditation like soul or journey work I suggest you do some reading.

I practiced as a Shaman for years and attended a drumming circle. Each circle was a guided meditation by our lead Shaman. You could look up Native American practices (I'm not even Native American but was fascinated by it).

Do some reading and research into what types of meditation you want to do then you'll find the appropriate callings or methods to use.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Now what? Duh, summon a future spirit and get next weeks lotto numbers! Ouija boards are a freaking joke! If it is a commercial board like a Milton Bradley board do what ever your heart desires with it because it is as fake as a cheap toupee. A real Ouija board is made from the lid of a coffin not some crap cardboard with a cheap laminated coating.

LMAO! I just read you "printed" this board. Good luck! At least you can use it for scratch paper after it does nothing but sit there and look cool.

edit on 10/28/2012 by SpaDe_ because: wow

Are you serious?A coffin lid?
never heard that one, lol
where on earth did you hear that?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I can only imagine how powerful a a Quija board made from a coffin can be, negative energy would swarm its participants!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join