It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Chances?!? Hurricane 'Sandy' Drill From 1997

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2012 by dayve because: blah..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You posted erroneous information, I simply tried to correct it. You can call it whatever you want, I really don't give a crap. I have no "need to be right", and will freely admit when I'm wrong. Will you? Personally I don't care if you do or not, I simply pointed out that you were wrong on some of your information.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

thanks for pointing out that i wasn't as direct and specific as you would have preferred, however, i was not wrong.
they are all cyclones (always have been) and are referred to differently based on longitude.

now, if you still find the information wrong, please provide a link to back yourself up ... i already have.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Stuff like this makes you think it's all pre-planned...

www.weca.org...

Westchester County Communications Officer Sandy Fried, an Amateur Radio operator and ODES staff member, had recently attended a training seminar at the National Hurricane Center in Miami. Part of the training was a simulation using data from the Hurricane of 1938 that caused major losses on Long Island and in Westchester. The texts of the simulated bulletins, forecasts, discussions and strike probabilities along with the hurricane's track were sent home with the seminar attendees. We named the simulated hurricane after Sandy, who incidentally was nine years old during the real Hurricane of 1938.

These texts were used as the drill stimulus. They were time-shifted to simulate land-fall around 6pm on Saturday, October 4th. Working backward from this time, we used these texts to generate and automatically update a World Wide Web status page (www.weca.org...) and send email to the Westchester ARES/RACES email reflector and fax to the County Emergency Operations center at the times that the National Weather Service would normally have sent them.

The perfect storm, at the perfect time....had a drill named after it. Look at the projected path -

There's always a drill, right?

www.bloomberg.com...

That link reads just like the drill....

Follow the script, everybody, follow the script!

What are the chances?

edit to add - > www.haarpstatus.com...

Possibly related?!?
edit on 27-10-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

I was telling somebody today, half-joking, that this storm was HAARP produced as a means for Obama to hopefully initiate martial law and suspend th elections next week.

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ok... check out the following video from Fox news... at 5 seconds behind the anchor man... a picture of HARRP.

Why on Earth would they put that there??? Only people who know what it is, and what it looks like would catch this. Boggles the mind...

edit on 28-10-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

Though, I'm wondering if someone has put it on there afterwards... It'd be good to find the original to check.
edit on 28-10-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

Also... this is interesting regarding HARRP. This is supposedly a monitor showing what it is doing to the ionosphere, and where.

Harrpstatus

I've checked out this site for a good few days, and it has shown this same reading... long before it was estimated that this storm would hit NY. Is that a coincidence? Just speculating.

edit on 28-10-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Editing to add stuff

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

It looks like the guy who made the video added the Haarp image

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Why would there be a drill before certain events?
Possibly because externalization of the hierarchy.
It could be that if the dark side wants to gain spiritual power from orchestrated events they must allow plans to be externalized before hand.
Soon everything will be out in the open.

It's like why would they ever do Earthquake drills in California?!?!? Or hurricane drills in the Atlantic?!?!?
Those aren't normal occurrences that happen pretty much every year or anything in those locations....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Look, I would gladly accept the idea that it was created by HAARP or what not....but do you realize what that would take?

They would have to have the ability to create a hurricane in one part of the world, and at the same time, create a simultaneous cold front about 5000 miles away.....then they'd have to time it so they collide at just the right time.
Look, I understand the government has some high tech....but the tech you guys are suggesting is just physically impossible.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by nixie_nox

Not so sure about that, read the "drill" description, the similarities are uncanny -

That must be because there are actually a lot of hurricanes that have made it to the east coast of the u.s. AND they are very similar.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Yup, and all of the named "Sandy" too, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well its pretty obvious it's all HAARP and black magick thrown in, dates and all.

My latest thread is about that aspect, from yesteradays quake to the tie in of NYC.

And its another 9/11 moment.

Starred and Flagged for this. They plan everything well in advance, must give them a headache trying to pull it all off.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is an incredibly interesting post!!!

What to make of it - I'm not to say.

But I have one probably very stupid question.

How long has the web page been up?

I know the website says 1997. But can this be verified through Google or something. (I'm not that computer literate.)

Just a question, but could this website be made to look like this was done in 1997??? When in fact, it could have been made in 2012???

Trying to think "outside of the box" here.

Also, I remember hearing about something happening mid to late October. I believe it was a blog talk radio show that was posted here. I listened to some of it. They had mostly spoke of the LA sinkhole. But the show did say "something" was going to happen. I think they were inferring a terrorist attack.
I wound up shutting it off. It was late. Now, I wish I would have listened to all of it & taken notes.

Thinking on the web blog talk radio show - they were talking about a bank run NOT a terrorist attack
edit on 28-10-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Just remembered some more content of blog talk show.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Approximately one week ago (I believe it was last Monday), my six year old son woke up from a bad dream and told me an amazing story of "King Neptune" coming to destroy New York City. He described the Statue of Liberty losing its crown, and it being found in (or in front of) a cafe. (I am trying to use his exact words here.)
Apparently, Neptune was defying the will of the other Gods in his dream by doing this destructive act and was punished.
He described a wall of water coming in and bringing down buildings and towers and people swept away. Neptune broke the taxis with his "hammer" (trident) and poked the towers with its points.

I thought it was a pretty scary, yet oddly specific dream for a small kid, but he has had several prophetic and catastrophic dreams in the last years, so I took it seriously.
Then..suddenly..this hurricane. I have to wonder..has he picked up on something??
I know it is just a dream, but just thought I would share it nonetheless.
edit on 28-10-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

i know it's totally cliche but ... out of the mouths of babes

good luck if you're in NY, don't take this storm lightly.
hopefully it will only be the watery wrath of Neptune, rather the rattle and roll of Poseidon.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Angels don't play this harp, and it's OFF THE CHARTS!!! NEVER BEFORE SEEN HIGH INTENSITY READINGS. BULLS-EYE TARGETING!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

if you can, would you please explain why you think that status means HAARP is actively generating that frequency rather detecting it ??

as the Earth adjusts to the pole shift, the internal pressures shift with it, isn't it possible that these are the frequencies being read rather purposely increased for some nefarious reason ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I hate fear mongering, but its worth adding to the thread that Edgar Cayce made a prophecy about the destruction of New York:

New York State's east coast and New York City itself will disappear.

Also found this (although it gets destroyed by a Earthquake, not a Hurricane):

Dr. Goldberg: Do you ever go to the theater?

Nancy/Marsha: Yes, but not very often.

Dr. G.: What plays are currently running in New York?

Nancy: New York? I don't understand. Where is New York?

Dr. G.: Isn't there a city called New York that is known for its theater?

Nancy: Oh, you must be referring to New City. There was such a place called New York, but that city was destroyed by the great earthquake over 150 years ago. The city was completely destroyed and it took many years to rebuild it. It was renamed New City. I haven't heard the name New York mentioned since I was in school many years ago studying history.

Dr. G.: Is New City still a theater center?

Nancy: Well, not really. After it was rebuilt, if I can remember my history, theater became more universal and no single city became the permanent seat or main contributor to this field. New City functioned just like any other city.

Dr. G.: Were there any other cities that were destroyed by the great earthquake?

Nancy: Yes, a number of smaller cities were also destroyed. San Francisco and Los Angeles were leveled just before New York collapsed. It seemed funny to me that both San Francisco and Los Angeles retained their names when they were rebuilt, but New York was renamed New City.

Its from a book by Bruce Goldberg called "Past Lives, Future Lives". It's a book full of hypnotherapy sessions. It deals with someone's future life referring back to the devastation around the beginning of the century.

Source: www.theastralworld.com...

edit on 29-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I know. It's been happening for the life of this planet. Heating and cooling of the planet. Not sure why we're still copping all the blame.

The planet will just reset itself and adjust the imbalance, whether created by us or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So why don't organiz-nations band together to demand an inspection of the data and an audit of the HAARP facilities/personnel/whether human or not? Could be soul-less clones or genetically engineered beings at the controls pushing those buttons or even a microchipped human controlled with extreme low frequency ELF waves not in possesssion of one's actions or even some natural or man-made mind controlling>>>>>memory erasing drugs!

Oh, Aurora.

Never know till you look eh?
Need a 'special' security clearance? Special for whom? You? Your neighbor?
Where is the Inspector General?

I would imagine issues such as this would be Of an 'urgent' nature; no?
I'm calling Code Red for it seems an act of terrorism where the data doesn't lie and the scientists have proven their case already. It's an established fact with several videos online with the data/proof.
Now that folks are being weened from their pharmaceutaKills and flouridated public water supplies, mass media deception/conditioning/programming are their any excuses left?

Oh, many were given toxic vaccinations and still eat toxic junk food.
There must be some reason?
Wouldn't be Cowardice, no morals/ethics would it?
I'm confused

Though I am beginning to understand why they have No respect for the lil sheople-folk.
Could you blame them?

Some tower that be folk refer to the people as maggots and muppets.
What would give them that idea?
Too many cartoons?
Just curious, any answers?
edit on 29-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Approximately one week ago (I believe it was last Monday), my six year old son woke up from a bad dream and told me an amazing story of "King Neptune" coming to destroy New York City. He described the Statue of Liberty losing its crown, and it being found in (or in front of) a cafe. (I am trying to use his exact words here.)
Apparently, Neptune was defying the will of the other Gods in his dream by doing this destructive act and was punished.
He described a wall of water coming in and bringing down buildings and towers and people swept away. Neptune broke the taxis with his "hammer" (trident) and poked the towers with its points.

I thought it was a pretty scary, yet oddly specific dream for a small kid, but he has had several prophetic and catastrophic dreams in the last years, so I took it seriously.
Then..suddenly..this hurricane. I have to wonder..has he picked up on something??
I know it is just a dream, but just thought I would share it nonetheless.
edit on 28-10-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

This is a common theme so perhaps he read it before unless he channeled Edgar Cayce. Listen to Jimi Hendrix - Valleys of Neptune.

Linky

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join