It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Tesla based some of his tech off it and HAARP is Tesla tech at it's heart.
I find this meme to be confusing. Can you explain in what way HAARP has anything to do with the work of Tesla?

Did Tesla invent the phased array? Did Tesla know anything about the heating of plasma with electromagnetic radiation? Do you think that he invented the idea of resonance? It's ironic, Tesla did not believe that the ionosphere (in his day, called the Heaviside layer) existed at all and yet the claim is that he has something to do with a device used to study and manipulate it.

Terrestrial phenomena which I have noted conclusively show that there is no Heaviside layer, or if it exists, it is of no effect.

Tesla did not believe that radio waves (which HAARP uses) were capable of doing anything useful.

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

Tesla did not believe that radio would even be of much use for communications.

As regards signaling without wires, the application of these radiations for the purpose was quite obvious. When Dr. Hertz was asked whether such a system would be of practical value, he did not think so, and he was correct in his forecast. The best that might have been expected was a method of communication similar to the heliographic and subject to the same or even greater limitations.

www.tfcbooks.com...

edit on 10/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You know, I almost forgot that they used HAARP to keep Hurricane Erin offshore on 911 so they could have a clear field of view to aim their energy beam weapon from orbit.
Maybe they will do it again.
The weather not the attack.

Just getting into the conspiracy mood.
edit on 27-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

It will provide a huge distraction from the brewing Benghazi revelations. Sounds kind of conspiratorial, but who knows?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

That is due to magnetic pull.

The Moon has no magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks, but isn't that technically a magnetic force between the earth and the moon? Please forgive my ignorance in these matters but that is why I am asking..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You know I should have known that!
It never occurred to me.
No wonder my moon compass idea didn't get picked up by NASA, or Virgin.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

You do understand that the atmosphere can be used like your basic electrical or audio wire...right?
Wrong. Electricity travels through wire because it is a good conductor. Air is not a good conductor.

How do you think i'm getting my internet, if it's WIRELESS???
Yes. Radio frequency electromagnetic radiation. That is not electricity. Electromagnetic radiation travels through air (and vacuum) quite well.

HAARP, i'm pretty certain runs along the same lines.
Yes. HAARP uses radio frequency electromagnetic radiation.

The neighbor next door to me, talks to his people on his C.B., and they live 3,000 miles away. How is that possible???
Because CB radio uses radio frequencies which are readily reflected by a strong E layer when conditions allow it. HAARP uses frequencies selected to be absorbed by the ionosphere, that is how the heating is accomplished.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
You know, I almost forgot that they used HAARP to keep Hurricane Erin offshore on 911 so they could have a clear field of view to aim their energy beam weapon from orbit.
Maybe they will do it again.
The weather not the attack.

Just getting into the conspiracy mood.
edit on 27-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

You mean like this:
The Star Wars Beam Weapons and Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons (DEW)

At the time this article was being developed, many people expressed disbelief that energy weapons existed outside of science fiction until they were reminded of the Star Wars Program, also known as the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI)*. The name of this article was chosen as a reminder that energy weapons do exist and have been developed over 100 years. Most of this technology is classified information. It can also be assumed that such technology exists in multiple countries. The purpose of this article was to begin to identify the evidence of what happened on 9/11/01 that must be accounted for. In doing so, the evidence ruled out a Kinetic Energy Device (bombs, missiles, etc.) as the method of destruction as well as a gravity-driven "collapse."

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This is perhaps a little off topic, but since gravitational forces can affect the weather systems perhaps it is not.

The truth of the matter is that we do not actually know exactly what gravity is. (I will probably be jumped on by Phage for that). This is a NASA site entitled What is gravity? As they say in effect they do not know. It is probably an electro-magnetic force, but that does not mean magnetism.

Here is another link - How stuff works - Gravity which also only describes it as a 'force'

Maybe one day we will have a definitive answer. In the mean time may the force be with you.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You do understand that the atmosphere can be used like your basic electrical or audio wire...right?

Wrong. Electricity travels through wire because it is a good conductor. Air is not a good conductor.

How do you think i'm getting my internet, if it's WIRELESS???
Yes. Radio frequency electromagnetic radiation. That is not electricity.

HAARP, i'm pretty certain runs along the same lines.
Yes. HAARP uses radio frequency electromagnetic radiation.

The neighbor next door to me, talks to his people on his C.B., and they live 3,000 miles away. How is that possible???
Because CB radio uses frequencies which are readily reflected by a strong E layer when conditions allow it. HAARP uses frequencies selected to be absorbed by the ionosphere, that is how the heating is accomplished.

I didn't need to read ANYTHING ELSE...after you said, "air is not a good conductor." hahahahahahahaha again. hahahahahahahha Riiiiiiiight. If that were the case.....WE WOULDN'T HAVE WIRELESS. Sound would cease to travel. hahahahahahahah

BTW........WHAT IS LIGHTENING? Isn't it ELECTRICITY???
edit on 27-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Sound would cease to travel.
Sound is a mechanical vibration of air molecules. It is not electricity.
en.wikipedia.org...

With your level of knowledge about some very basic physics it's not surprising you'll believe that HAARP is capable of doing just about anything.

WHAT IS LIGHTENING? Isn't it ELECTRICITY???

Yes it is. Lightning is extremely high voltage electricity which follows an path of ionized molecules from one point to another when the voltage is high enough to overcome the insulating characteristics of air.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Um yea

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I figured someone would bring that up.
No organized magnetic field. Just a collection of very weak magnetic fields.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by dreamfox1

I figured someone would bring that up.
No organized magnetic field. Just a collection of very weak magnetic fields.

True true

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Sound would cease to travel.
Sound is a mechanical vibration of air molecules. It is not electricity.
en.wikipedia.org...

With your level of knowledge about some very basic physics it's not surprising you'll believe that HAARP is capable of doing just about anything.

WHAT IS LIGHTENING? Isn't it ELECTRICITY???

Yes it is. It is extremely high voltage electricity which follows an path of ionized molecules from one point to another.

Well, you said air is a poor conductor...yet lightening travels through it. And secondly, sound has to travel through AIR.

Sound energy is the energy produced by sound vibrations as they travel through a specific medium.

That medium is AIR!

And no one said, it's capable of doing just about anything.....but it can disrupt things.

Yeah...very basic physics teaches me that it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse, at free fall speed....DEFYING GRAVITY. E=MC2

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

While you're thinking of what to say......try explaining this:

That took A LOT of energy to cause that to happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

While you're thinking of what to say......try explaining this:

That took A LOT of energy to cause that to happen.

It looks as if most of the towers turned into powder suddenly ????

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Amazing amount of energy flowing upward, what a shot of that event.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, sometimes I really have to wonder. Are you on these threads to debate and be RIGHT in your own positions as you offer them or are you on these threads to push and force others to do their own research, where otherwise, they may never have done it?

I've honestly come to conclude you take enjoyment in a combination of the two. You're right 90% - 95% of the time...and woe be unto the person to challenge that without doing their own homework and preparation. In that way, it sure does cause the serious ones among us to work a bit before replying.

Now, on this topic? We could debate on a serious and no-kidding level all evening and spend dozens of posts each on the topic...likely never getting a whole lot conclusively established either way in the end. Why? We're dealing with a facility and a project that IS classified and hidden from view in many ways. That doesn't mean evil or nefarious...it just means the full picture isn't known to us. As much as we try and try to change that by research and educated guessing....it doesn't change, does it? We're still making sense of a picture without all the pieces.

Having said all that. Here is my contribution to give some basis to what I've said and give all the evenings work anyone wants, to learn about HAARP and what the tech does, where it came from and what we all THINK it's long term goals are. Again..of course...It's like saying we KNOW what happens at Area 51. We can make VERY educated guesses, but no one short of High Level Security Clearance knows for sure.

H.A.A.R.P. - It's History and Applications
This is a short page and shows, among other things, the Patents which do exist and are most directly associated with the HAARP complex and technology involved. It also explains why and how those patents are related to HAARP with some brief background.

Patent 4,686,605

This is simply one of many on the books in the Patent office said to be related directly to HAARP or it's supporting technology. I throw it in as an example of what the records look like, since there are far too many entries that qualify to list them all in this way.

Timeline and History of Tesla Tech and where it overlapped to HAARP Development
This is a page showing some of the highlights of Tesla experiments and inspired technology to follow his death, how it was applied in both American and Soviet efforts and where it eventually meanders on around to HAARP in the modern time.

To save folks the headache, the patent linked in the above goes to an empty record. Oddly enough though..it's not a nonexistent record, since entering the number directly brings a whole list of related items and all....go figure...dealing directly with what the missing patent SHOULD have. Odd how that all works? Here's where the broken link from the page directly above leads when entering it by hand and trying to see what it was meant to show? (Maybe I just clicked something wrong for the original record too..who knows?)

U.S. Patent Office and some related Tesla Tech Patents

There is my 2 cents..with a little interest thrown in. lol... Short of spending actual hours, this is the best I can offer the chat with the limited time I have tonight. It's enough for some interesting discussion I'd think, anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Yep I don't get why people put so much belief into that site. Funny,because it always seems to change when something is FORECASTED to happen. Such as it did with Issac and now with Sandy. The site is a sham.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join