It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
reply to post by SpittinTruth

While you're thinking of what to say......try explaining this:

That took A LOT of energy to cause that to happen.

It looks as if most of the towers turned into powder suddenly ????

Naaaaaaah. They "collapsed".
Well...that's what their "research" team said.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well, you said air is a poor conductor...yet lightening travels through it.

Yes. Because it is a poor conductor it takes very high voltages to overcome its insulating characteristics.

That medium is AIR!
Yes, I said that. I also said sound is not electricity.

DEFYING GRAVITY. E=MC2
That formula has nothing to do with gravity.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Well, you said air is a poor conductor...yet lightening travels through it.

Yes. Because it is a poor conductor it takes very high voltages to overcome its insulating characteristics.

That medium is AIR!
Yes, I said that. I also said sound is not electricity.

DEFYING GRAVITY. E=MC2
That formula has nothing to do with gravity.

Stop trying to TWIST everything i said, to benefit your willful IGNORANCE. The air IS A CONDUCTOR, whether it be for electricity or sound or frequencies. If it were such a "poor conductor".....we wouldn't have WIRELESS. Are you telling me, that the wireless signals, bounced from station to station is more powerful than lightening?

Not only should you go to a recording studio...you should talk to a recording engineer. The right FREQUENCY can make your body explode.

Who said anything about E=Mc2 had to do with gravity?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is a short page and shows, among other things, the Patents which do exist and are most directly associated with the HAARP complex and technology involved. It also explains why and how those patents are related to HAARP with some brief background.
Yes, HAARP employs some of the principles described in those patents that doesn't mean they are "HAARP patents". HAARP is powered by diesel generators, does that mean that all the patents involved with diesel generators are "HAARP patents"?

Patent 4,686,605
Yes. That is the patent which was discussed earlier. It involves a system 1,000 times more powerful than HAARP based on using natural gas mined in the region to power magnetohydrodynamic generators.

Timeline and History of Tesla Tech and where it overlapped to HAARP Development

Please, no. Not Nick Begich. So AC current has something to do with HAARP? Ok, sure. But it has something to do with just about all our electrically powered devices. Transmitting electricity through the ground has something to do with HAARP? How?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hmmm... The air is a medium. Not a conductor. It's got it's exceptions by degree....but you need to be within 15-20 feet of the HIGH tension lines to personally experience the exceptions of air literally carrying electricity. Even there...It's a medium carrying it. If air WERE a conductor in that sense, there would be NO truly safe distance from the bare lines carrying enough power to literally hear it hum from a good distance away and hundreds of feet below. Just my thoughts......

It's kinda like saying air is a conductor for lead because bullets travel through it. Air doesn't STOP them, but their physics for being there and traveling through the air are almost entirely unrelated to the air being the medium of the moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Are you telling me, that the wireless signals, bounced from station to station is more powerful than lightening?
No. As I said before wireless signals are not electricity. They are electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation does not require a conductor.

Not only should you go to a recording studio...you should talk to a recording engineer. The right FREQUENCY can make your body explode.
I doubt that but it could make you very uncomfortable. But what does sound have to do with HAARP? HAARP does not transmit sound.

Who said anything about E=Mc2 had to do with gravity?

You did:

Yeah...very basic physics teaches me that it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse, at free fall speed....DEFYING GRAVITY. E=MC2

edit on 10/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think the thing here is.... I'm speaking of HAARP in possibilities and what it may or may not do. As noted, it's a truth beyond the ability of anyone without proper security clearances and authorization to that facility to know with any certainty. It makes for questions....no one on this web site can answer.

You're speaking in more absolute terms..about something that absolutely can't BE known. Not with that degree of confidence......unless what you do for a living is far more interesting than you're able to share and explain. That's a possibility I've never written off where your posts are concerned, BTW.

Until I have a personal tour of the Gakona facility or the Russians give tours to theirs...(Or..of course..the media open house equivalent) ..I'll wonder and know, I can't really know what they're up to with all that raw energy and acres of antenna arrays to direct it into our planet's atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm speaking of HAARP in possibilities and what it may or may not do.
I'm speaking about the physics involved. People say it's possible Nibiru will be here in December, the physics say otherwise.

As noted, it's a truth beyond the ability of anyone without proper security clearances and authorization to that facility to know with any certainty.
HAARP is not a secret facility. It is open to students and scientists from all over the world. Students and scientists from all over world work there. Students and scientists from all over the world publish the work that they do there. That is not something you see at secret facilities.

Until I have a personal tour of the Gakona facility

Why not find out when the next tour is scheduled?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Phage is talking electricity....i'm talking FREQUENCIES. Something he has yet to discuss. He's just using his normal DISTRACTION techniques.
And air is a medium.

Sound is a sequence of waves of pressure that propagates through compressible media such as air or water. (Sound can propagate through solids as well, but there are additional modes of propagation). Sound that is perceptible by humans has frequencies from about 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. In air at standard temperature and pressure, the corresponding wavelengths of sound waves range from 17 m to 17 mm. During propagation, waves can be reflected, refracted, or attenuated by the medium. Sound

Sound is a sequence of waves of pressure that propagates through compressible media such as air or water. (Sound can propagate through solids as well, but there are additional modes of propagation). Sound that is perceptible by humans has frequencies from about 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. In air at standard temperature and pressure, the corresponding wavelengths of sound waves range from 17 m to 17 mm. During propagation, waves can be reflected, refracted, or attenuated by the medium.What is sound?

My point with electricity is that it CAN be used as a conductor.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

A very poor conductor. Strip the wires off of a power cord and hold them an inch apart. Anything happen? No? That is because air is a very poor conductor. (On second thought, you'd better not try that). It takes very, very high voltage to overcome its insulating characteristics.

HAARP does not transmit electricity nor does your wireless router. It transmits radio frequency electromagnetic radiation. It is not the same thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

A very poor conductor. Strip the wires off of a power cord and hold them an inch apart. Anything happen? No? That is because air is a very poor conductor. (On second thought, you'd better not try that). It takes very, very high voltage to overcome its insulating characteristics.

HAARP does not transmit electricity nor does your wireless router. It transmits radio frequency electromagnetic radiation. It is not the same thing.

Show me where i said HAARP transmits electricity? That's foolish. I said it transmits FREQUENCIES!

Even if air is a poor conductor......it's a conductor nontheless. My car is in poor condition...but it's still a car.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
an october surprise is an even that favors the incumbent candidate, gives the incumbent a victory that makes them look good. getting UBL 2 weeks before an election would fit the bill

how does this help obama ?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
an october surprise is an even that favors the incumbent candidate, gives the incumbent a victory that makes them look good. getting UBL 2 weeks before an election would fit the bill

how does this help obama ?

On a conspiracy note? Well...Hurricane Sandy destroys NY causing complete chaos; in which the POTUS has to declare martial law; thereby cancelling the elections?
What? I did say (The Conspiracy Side).

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Show me where i said HAARP transmits electricity? That's foolish. I said it transmits FREQUENCIES!
Here.

You do understand that the atmosphere can be used like your basic electrical or audio wire...right? How do you think i'm getting my internet, if it's WIRELESS??? HAARP, i'm pretty certain runs along the same lines.

Even if air is a poor conductor......it's a conductor nontheless. My car is in poor condition...but it's still a car.
If you weren't claiming HAARP transmits electricity, what difference does it make whether air is a conductor or not?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAARP is not a secret facility. It is open to students and scientists from all over the world. Students and scientists from all over world work there. Students and scientists from all over the world publish the work that they do there. That is not something you see at secret facilities.

Oh come on Phage. I have more respect for your replies than that. That sort of reply does have even me wondering about your motivations at times.

That is HAARP at Gakona, Alaska.

Now, I can sit here and I can count roof segments to the White House. I can examine close details of Ohio Class Nuclear Missile Submarines tied up at the pier in their respective pens both Stateside and abroad. I can and HAVE found aircraft on the Edwards tarmac I'm sure someone goofed leaving outside for the Google pass because the next time one looks, same imagery, it's not there anymore. Heck, I can even set in my own living room and count the windows while measuring down to the fraction of a foot, distances and open space at CIA Langley Headquarters with nothing left to wonder about or have to cuss for not being 'able to see'.

I can see all this..in the MOST sensitive facilities the United States has in existence, to the public's knowledge. What I can't see is more than a mere PLACEHOLDER to show a small corner of the HAARP facilities in Gakona. Now why would that be? Early on...one could argue Satellite tech was new and not all of Earth had been passed over for good caps. Now? That doesn't even hold water as a joke. What isn't visible in a place like Alaska, USA is obscured because someone CHOSE to MAKE it obscured. Fail on that explanation.

By the way. Cheyenne Mountain was one of the most sensitive facilities the United States Government operated during the period of the Cold War. Strategic Air Command was based in Nebraska and North American Defense was centered and run out of Cheyenne Mountain. Despite that? It had and still has a Tourist center and gift shop outside as well as giving tours throughout it;s years as a fully functional strategic command center. There were just many areas the public tour would never even be aware EXISTED..let alone personally caught a glimpse of.

The fact tours are given means absolutely nothing. Especially with the above example to highlight how it;s been done at the most sensitive places we have, in the past.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Here.

You do understand that the atmosphere can be used like your basic electrical or audio wire...right? How do you think i'm getting my internet, if it's WIRELESS??? HAARP, i'm pretty certain runs along the same lines.

If you weren't claiming HAARP transmits electricity, what difference does it make whether air is a conductor or not?

I said..."the atmosphere can be USED LIKE your...." I never said it uses it for electricity. And i NEVER said HAAPR transmits electricity. Stop twisting my words! Again, i said.....the atmosphere can be USED...LIKE.

So...let me state AGAIN....that HAARP transmits FREQUENCIES and FREQUENCIES can MOVE OBJECTS! Do you understand me NOW???

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You might also like this tidbit of info

The idea that something so intangible can lift objects can seem unbelievable, but it's a real phenomenon. Acoustic levitation takes advantage of the properties of sound to cause solids, liquids and heavy gases to float. The process can take place in normal or reduced gravity. In other words, sound can levitate objects on Earth or in gas-filled enclosures in space Acoustic Levitation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join