It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Battlefield - Earth is Egypt and Nine Inch Nails Reveals the Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

IMO - 2 of this generation's best lyricists are Trent Reznor & Maynard James Keenan.

You can listen to many NIN or Tool/APC/Puscifer songs over and over &^ still hear something new at any given time....amazing musicians.

I think I have probably written those same lines before!!

Trent and Maynard... my very favorite

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

The book that was referenced was:

Your Link

Here is the description from Amazon:

Of course. This book is where I took the quote of the Thread found here: LINK

I was sourcing my material. As for the work of my own mind, of course I am linking to my own words. I have labored on ATS to find these facts. Within those threads are countless sources to other material. Have a look for yourself.

edit on 27-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What you have here is a lament that the time of the fallen angels is over. Enoch revealed a judgment from God against the Watchers of Earth. The judgment outlined 70 generations that would pass before the Watchers were finished for good.

Times about up, it's looking like we are the last generation as prophecy lines up. It's been 27 biblical generations since Jesus alone.

Have you seen this video:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing ~ TR is a truly a musical creator extraordinaire~
It is interesting and somewhat pleasing to see his coming of age and reinvention of himself all these times again!
Agree about sons of Light and sons of dark -- seems as though we are the ones 'they' (both) want; which is why we witness coincidences and synchronicities that guide us upward or downward on path of our Life.
'We' ultimately choose, but in other words, these forces wish to aid us in our decision for 'their' side always!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
what on earth are you all smoking? and why aren't you passing it around?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

You can't handle the toot!

Very interesting research and thread OP. The world (governments) around us is (are)
definitely preparing for something. We are being bombarded and tested on all sides
now, and it is more important now than ever before that we keep the faith.

All dark hearts can be forgiven. There is still time.

I know in my heart what side I am on, come what may.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What I love about this thread is how you are all but crying out for people to wake up. I want to do the same all the time. Threads upon threads of testimony and evidence and somehow people continue to stay blind.

It's too bad that it is impossible to describe sight to the blind, so the best we can do is to imagine (remember) what it is like to be blind, and try to lead by feel, not sight.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
I've always been an NIN fan. Nowadays I try to steer away from dark & broody music, but Reznor, Days of the New, Alice in Chains (Jar of Flies) and older/early Metallica (And Justice For All album in particular) are a few of my achilles heels.
Posting to mark thread to read later.
S&F EwR

Be still my beating heart...

OP:

Came for the NIN and noticed you missed the point of year zero entirely. No worries. I'll just leave these here:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
What I love about this thread is how you are all but crying out for people to wake up. I want to do the same all the time. Threads upon threads of testimony and evidence and somehow people continue to stay blind.

It's too bad that it is impossible to describe sight to the blind, so the best we can do is to imagine (remember) what it is like to be blind, and try to lead by feel, not sight.

We're all thinking the same thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
I've always been an NIN fan. Nowadays I try to steer away from dark & broody music, but Reznor, Days of the New, Alice in Chains (Jar of Flies) and older/early Metallica (And Justice For All album in particular) are a few of my achilles heels.
Posting to mark thread to read later.
S&F EwR

Stupid girl,
Star for Days of the New... I got this time on my hand...
Oh..ya, hey, I want to travel south this year...

Nice thread EnochWasRight, lots to read and watch. I like that you take pride in your work, and so thorough.

I will try to add something more intelligent as I read through all this.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

What you smell burning is the frontal cortex of these loony's brains melting from all the ignorance of reality. It must be nice to live in a delusional, contrived fantasy world of magical sky wizards and dead guys rising from the grave. They are so blinded by faith and ignorance that real world has passed them by long, long ago. The good news for the rest of us is that most of the people that still believe in this archaic, asinine non-sense are old and decrepit and won't be around much longer to spread this garbage. They still think a woman can give birth magically. The stupidity knows no limits.
edit on 28-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Monster energy drink mocks God with three Hebrew Vavs on its can and proclaims, "Unleash the Beast." The Hebrew Vav looks like a 7, yet is the sixth letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Are yo sure? I think I have plenty of links to show otherwise.

Firstly, the number of the beast is supposed to be "six hundred and sixty six".... and not a numerical combination of 6, 6 and 6.

Secondly, its just a stylish, edgy looking 'M' logo on the monster energy drinks can.

Why does it even have to be three Hebrew 6's in the first place?
Why cant it just be three English 1's in a row.... or an 'M' for what it is?
How do you know the designer of the monster energy logo even knew what a 6 in Hebrew looks like?

I think you and people who made videos like that are just reading things into the monster energy drinks logo.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Monster energy drink mocks God with three Hebrew Vavs on its can and proclaims, "Unleash the Beast." The Hebrew Vav looks like a 7, yet is the sixth letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Are yo sure? I think I have plenty of links to show otherwise.

Firstly, the number of the beast is supposed to be "six hundred and sixty six".... and not a numerical combination of 6, 6 and 6.

Secondly, its just a stylish, edgy looking 'M' logo on the monster energy drinks can.

How do you know the designer of the monster energy logo even knew what a 6 in Hebrew looks like?

I think you and people who made videos like that are just reading things into the monster energy drinks logo.

The Freemasons have had a long tradition of hiding hidden messages in symbolism within products. The Orphan Annie cartoons are a good example of this. The symbols are inside jokes between members. This was formally hidden. With the advent of the internet, corporate logos are now shown by meaning across the board. This is a witness against them that is now known.

There are connecting points with the logo to the vavs in a cartoon of Orphan Annie that I revealed in a Masonic thread. The Masons themselves revealed this to me as the thread progressed. They made a game out of it to show me the truth. This is yet a second witness to the practice.

The logo says, "Unleash the Beast."

There is an empty set symbol in the word monster. The symbolism of this is unmistakable. It is there for a purpose and does show something of value so to speak. Also, "in Lacanian algebra, Φ stands for the imaginary phallus and also represents phallic signification. -Φ stands in for castration." WIKI

It signifies the phallic function. Sexuation

Freemasonry is centered around a Phallic Cult.
LINK

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

To see it, read this wiki. Link

The zero with a vertical slash is the phallic symbol representing the male female relationship, further symbolized by the first symbol of Phi and the golden ratio, which is in the upward or downward spiral. Yin and yang. Considering the Oedipus complex of the phallic, you can then connect unleashing the beast. The Father Castrates the son symbolically. Unleashing the beast is the sexualizing of society to ignore the father and the tribune relationship of family.

M is the universal symbol for the water (female) and the Hebrew mem--water.

edit on 28-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The Freemasons have had a long tradition of hiding hidden messages in symbolism within products.

There is also something called "coincidence".... which makes one thing resemble something else.

There is an empty set symbol in the word monster. The symbolism of this is unmistakable. It is there for a purpose and does show something of value so to speak. Also, "in Lacanian algebra, Φ stands for the imaginary phallus and also represents phallic signification. -Φ stands in for castration." WIKI

The logo was a product of some graphic designers imagination.
Tell me how are you so sure that he was even familiar with Hebrew alphabets.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The Freemasons have had a long tradition of hiding hidden messages in symbolism within products.

There is also something called "coincidence".... which makes one thing resemble something else.

The logo was a product of some graphic designers imagination.
Tell me how are you so sure that he was even familiar with Hebrew alphabets.

So your avatar is a coincidence? Doubtful. It is a reflection of philosophy or you wouldn't have used it. There is a connected context in this that is historical and spiritual. Freemasons believe the coming age is female. The message to society is to take the Spirit instead of honoring it. No misplaced concreteness here. I am on the money.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So your avatar is a coincidence? Doubtful. It is a reflection of philosophy or you wouldn't have used it. There is a connected context in this that is historical and spiritual. Freemasons believe the coming age is female. The message to society is to take the Spirit instead of honoring it. No misplaced concreteness here. I am on the money.

My avatar can mean many things across different cultures.
Just because it means something in a different culture does NOT mean I intended to use it to represent the same thng.

The "M" in the monster drink and the "M" in the mcDonalds logo are both an alphabet in the english language.
The 2 logos can represent 2 entirely different things...and can be stylized in 2 different ways.

I think the monster logo is nothing more than a stylish representation of an "M". To say the Monster drinks logo represents the hebrew arrangement of 6-6-6 is a bit of a stretch.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My avatar can mean many things across different cultures.
Just because it means something in a different culture does NOT mean I intended to use it to represent the same thng.

The "M" in the monster drink and the "M" in the mcDonalds logo are both an alphabet in the english language.
The 2 logos can represent 2 entirely different things...and can be stylized in 2 different ways.

I think the monster logo is nothing more than a stylish representation of an "M". To say the Monster drinks logo represents the hebrew arrangement of 6-6-6 is a bit of a stretch.

When it proclaims, "Unleash the Beast," it reveals itself clearly. I tend to believe the mystery is not mystery at all if you now the meaning of the symbolism used.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why do you believe what a bunch of crazy Jews living in the middle of the desert wrote thousands of years ago? This is the root of most problems these days. What a bunch crazy Jews and a bunch of crazy Arabs wrote in the middle of the desert thousands of years ago. That's all it is. You can twist Reznors lyrics around to mean anything, but they are mostly about sexual psychopathy and not about what a bunch of crazy Jews living in the middle of the desert wrote thousands of years ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Why do you believe what a bunch of crazy Jews living in the middle of the desert wrote thousands of years ago? This is the root of most problems these days. What a bunch crazy Jews and a bunch of crazy Arabs wrote in the middle of the desert thousands of years ago. That's all it is. You can twist Reznors lyrics around to mean anything, but they are mostly about sexual psychopathy and not about what a bunch of crazy Jews living in the middle of the desert wrote thousands of years ago.

Ignorance is ignoring context. There is a connection when awareness is expanded. You can't find the pearls if you refuse to dive. The deeper the waters, the darker they become. Dive deep and open wide. If you don't, you are left with ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join