The Cosmic Battlefield - Earth is Egypt and Nine Inch Nails Reveals the Truth

page: 3
21
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Excellet thread EnochWasRight. Some good points have been made. I especially enjoyed the video about the jubilee years. Similar to some of the things David Flynn was on about before his death.

I am someone who used to really enjoy industrial/ebm music like NiN and still do listen to some. I was always able to identify with the ideas espoused like conflicts between man and technology, social decay , and a general apocalyptic vibe.

Some people like Skorpion will scoff and declare anything outside of what is comfortable to them that is similar to be coincidence so you have seen but there is undeniable synchronicity going on all around us. Someone like Trent Reznor has been very influential to an entire generation but the guy was always a mystery to me. I have a biographic DVD about him and in the mid 80s he was a fairly unsuccessful synth-pop musician working as a janitor. Then around 88-89 he goes and spends 6 months recording in Boleskine House owned by Jimmy Page and once owned by Aleister Crowley. Bam we get Pretty Hate Machine the first NiN album which is vastly different to what he was doing before. Ive been looking for links to confirm this but cant find anything on the net which is strange but I have the DVD and may try to rip some footage. Reznor also purchased a home from the Manson murders and turned it into a studio.

Now whether consciously or or through something more subtle we have artist who have an obsession with things occult that are channeling a unified message to those willing to take the time to understand.

Even when you remove the spiritual elements it is creepy to see humanity declare the end is near everywhere you turn.

Here is Trent Reznor in 1985. Nothing special kind of a Flock of Seagulls wannabe. Contrast that to what you hear in his Nine Inch Nails works.





posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You seem to be self justifying your opinions with more opinions from you.

You have no trouble throwing out bible verses as though they're fact. Why is the Koran not referenced or other texts from different religions?

The important part:

If the bible has all of the answers please tell let me know which verse says what happens to people who have NEVER heard of Jesus Christ. What happens to their soul? There must be a verse somewhere to address this obvious question.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 



When it proclaims, "Unleash the Beast," it reveals itself clearly. I tend to believe the mystery is not mystery at all if you now the meaning of the symbolism used.


A tag line like "unleash the beast" fits a brand called Monster energy drinks... who are obviously going for this ultra-macho kind of imagery. "Beast" simply refer to strength and energy coming from an energy drink. (I work alongside graphic designers and creative people), so I'm familiar with stuff like branding and imagery. There is no symbolism in the monster drinks logo aside from what the designer intended it to convey.... i.e- beastlike strength and energy.... NOT the biblical mark of the beast.

Besides, the number of the beast is six hundred and sixty six.... NOT a numerical combination of 6-6-6 like you've been implying.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
You seem to be self justifying your opinions with more opinions from you.

You have no trouble throwing out bible verses as though they're fact. Why is the Koran not referenced or other texts from different religions?

The important part:

If the bible has all of the answers please tell let me know which verse says what happens to people who have NEVER heard of Jesus Christ. What happens to their soul? There must be a verse somewhere to address this obvious question.


Not sure who your question was directed at but I will help with what I can.

For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:14-16)

This verse suggest that God has a way of judging people righteously and so he will judge them by their hearts and deeds. He understands their "ignorance" in this instance. Same with babies and mental invalids as well would be my guess.

Another instance is the parable of the master and the slave.

"And that slave who knew his master's will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, shall receive many lashes, but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. And from everyone who has been given much shall much be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more. (Luke 12:47-48)

Fortunately for us the Lord wants none to perish for lack of knowledge.

Thanks for the question it allowed me to study the topic further.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Originally posted by Philippines
.


Not sure who your question was directed at but I will help with what I can.

For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:14-16)

This verse suggest that God has a way of judging people righteously and so he will judge them by their hearts and deeds. He understands their "ignorance" in this instance. Same with babies and mental invalids as well would be my guess.

Another instance is the parable of the master and the slave.

"And that slave who knew his master's will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, shall receive many lashes, but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. And from everyone who has been given much shall much be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more. (Luke 12:47-48)

Fortunately for us the Lord wants none to perish for lack of knowledge.

Thanks for the question it allowed me to study the topic further.


Sure, thanks for joining, though I am also wanting to know what the OP thinks as well. Thanks for taking the time to research this =)

With your answers on this verse, I have some questions further:

For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:14-16)

1. If my understanding is correct, God judges people differently, or through Jesus Christ (at the end of the paragraph it says that)? Maybe you can help clarify what that is supposed to mean better for me.

2. The book of Romans does not come from Jesus' mouth to my understanding while he was walking the Earth. It was written by some dude that other people believe as divinely inspired is my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong. Does Jesus himself this address what happens to people who have never heard of him?

3. (on the second verse part) I'm not sure what the slavery has to do with not knowing about who Jesus Christ was, nor does it address where people go after death. Imagine a remote village a few hundred years ago with several hundred people living in it. They have never heard of Christianity, nor will they for another 200 years at least. Where do they go when they die? Heaven or hell?

Thanks for your time
edit on 29-10-2012 by Philippines because: added some more details to be more specific on what i'm asking/talking about



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines
 



The book of Romans does not come from Jesus' mouth to my understanding while he was walking the Earth.

Good catch.
Its important to ask "who said these words".


Does Jesus himself this address what happens to people who have never heard of him?

No. In fact, Jesus didn't seem too concerned with the non-Israelites. He himself said he was here for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
He even instructed his followers to stay away from gentile towns.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm glad this thread took off... If you look back, I've made it a good habit of posting NIN. Here's the kicker (as mentioned earlier):


Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero






See signature file for the explanation...



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   


In a world polluted inside
let's pretend the nightmare is done
from the earth the magma will rise
From the sea comes cancerous tides
The meaning of life ends in prophecy
Premonitions bring tragedy
is the hope for humanity

Molten fire.. flies through the sky
Burning high... eclipse of the sun
Blackened skies
Rites of the night
The days in darkness in 2012

Mother earth's been withered by time
Already dead and we didn't even know it
Watch the stars to give us a sign
From above, all the angels descend
The meaning of life ends in agony
Raped by impurities
Not chance for humanity

Molten fire.. flies through the sky
Burning high... eclipse of the sun
Blackened skies
Rites of the night
The days in darkness in 2012

Magma splits the earth and shifts below
Molten lava bursts and overflow
Rise as we wait, annihilate
Burning earth pulls to the sun
Rise as we wait, obliterate
Burning earth pulls to the sun
Three days of darkness in 2012

Mega cities still blaze in the night
Burning the ashes they choke
From the earth the magma will rise
Enveloped in poisonous smoke
so the meaning of life ends in prophecy
Premonitions of tragedy
still no hope for humanity

Molten fire.. flies through the sky
Burning high... eclipse of the sun
Blackened skies
Rites of the night
The days in darkness in 2012
edit on 29-10-2012 by CalimeroMitSombrero because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Originally posted by Philippines
.


Not sure who your question was directed at but I will help with what I can.

For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:14-16)

This verse suggest that God has a way of judging people righteously and so he will judge them by their hearts and deeds. He understands their "ignorance" in this instance. Same with babies and mental invalids as well would be my guess.

Another instance is the parable of the master and the slave.

"And that slave who knew his master's will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, shall receive many lashes, but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. And from everyone who has been given much shall much be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more. (Luke 12:47-48)

Fortunately for us the Lord wants none to perish for lack of knowledge.

Thanks for the question it allowed me to study the topic further.


Sure, thanks for joining, though I am also wanting to know what the OP thinks as well. Thanks for taking the time to research this =)

With your answers on this verse, I have some questions further:

For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:14-16)

1. If my understanding is correct, God judges people differently, or through Jesus Christ (at the end of the paragraph it says that)? Maybe you can help clarify what that is supposed to mean better for me.

2. The book of Romans does not come from Jesus' mouth to my understanding while he was walking the Earth. It was written by some dude that other people believe as divinely inspired is my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong. Does Jesus himself this address what happens to people who have never heard of him?

3. (on the second verse part) I'm not sure what the slavery has to do with not knowing about who Jesus Christ was, nor does it address where people go after death. Imagine a remote village a few hundred years ago with several hundred people living in it. They have never heard of Christianity, nor will they for another 200 years at least. Where do they go when they die? Heaven or hell?

Thanks for your time
edit on 29-10-2012 by Philippines because: added some more details to be more specific on what i'm asking/talking about


Bear in mind I am no expert.

1 - I believe you have to believe that God is just and merciful. He could be capricious but I don't feel that way. If he is just and merciful then this would mean as it says that gentiles who follow the ways of the Lord in their hearts have the law already within them from God. They will be judged accordingly by Christ at one of the resurrections. Let me clarify however that this would mean those born in ignorance we could say or those who never had a chance to hear the gospel. There is another scripture that warns people about being teachers basically saying that by doing so you are taking on a great responsibility and so you would be judged more harshly having this knowledge.

2 - None of scripture was literally written down by Jesus so you have to either accept the 1st century accounts as inspired or not. However the parable of the slave and master is saying the same thing as above and attributed to Jesus. He is saying that those who do wrong but never knew their masters will, will be judged but less harshly than one who did know his masters will and still went against him. Again this gets back to Gods Judgement being righteous.

This is just speculation on my part but maybe think of it this way. You are being graded on a very important test but the one doing the grading is also your father who loves you more than anything. You kind of have a huge advantage there.

The Lord does not want you to Perish. This is important to remember.




Matthew 22:36-40
New International Version (NIV)
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”





posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


You never cease to amaze brother...

most times you get so biblical, but then you bust out with Nine inch nails?!?!?


I picture this guy when i think of you now...


S&F


edit on 30-10-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CalimeroMitSombrero
 


Interesting lyrics. It's a shame more people don't realize the pathway out and the plan of God along the way. My latest thread makes it pretty clear: LINK



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 





A tag line like "unleash the beast" fits a brand called Monster energy drinks... who are obviously going for this ultra-macho kind of imagery.


Speaking of Monster energy drinks.





And the O in Monster happens to be the symbol for Tammuz.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well, cartoon demons are nothing new.

Im not trying to defend monster drinks, but I think associating it with the mark of the beast is taking things a little too far. Monster drinks are just going for this edgy kind of imagery. I doubt that the designers working for Monster drinks are even in tune with hebrew letters and biblical symbolism.

As for the 'O' why does it have to be a symbol for Tammuz? Theres a letter exactly like that in the Danish and Norwegian alphabets.




posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Bear in mind I am no expert.

1 - I believe you have to believe that God is just and merciful. He could be capricious but I don't feel that way. If he is just and merciful then this would mean as it says that gentiles who follow the ways of the Lord in their hearts have the law already within them from God. They will be judged accordingly by Christ at one of the resurrections. Let me clarify however that this would mean those born in ignorance we could say or those who never had a chance to hear the gospel. There is another scripture that warns people about being teachers basically saying that by doing so you are taking on a great responsibility and so you would be judged more harshly having this knowledge.

2 - None of scripture was literally written down by Jesus so you have to either accept the 1st century accounts as inspired or not. However the parable of the slave and master is saying the same thing as above and attributed to Jesus. He is saying that those who do wrong but never knew their masters will, will be judged but less harshly than one who did know his masters will and still went against him. Again this gets back to Gods Judgement being righteous.

This is just speculation on my part but maybe think of it this way. You are being graded on a very important test but the one doing the grading is also your father who loves you more than anything. You kind of have a huge advantage there.

The Lord does not want you to Perish. This is important to remember.




Matthew 22:36-40
New International Version (NIV)
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest comman



Hey, I'm no expert either. I am still trying to find an answer to that question and have been for a long time. Once when I was going to church I asked that question to one of the 'teachers' there. His answer was - we don't know. I became skeptical after that, and still have not found an acceptable answer in my opinion.

1. If I understand you correctly, people who have never heard of Jesus are judged differently (is there a verse from Jesus saying this, or somewhere else?)

So, if people are judged by a just and merciful God regardless of whether they believe in Christ or not -- why do Christians try to "save" people from "hell?" (my understanding) -- if God will judge them regardless of knowing Christ or not?

Why did the Crusades and other atrocities happen if God judges people outside of knowing Christ? What's the point?

2. Again, goes back to point #1. Let's assume the sayings of Jesus were recorded semi-accurately. Does Jesus ever address what happens to people who have never heard of him? Here is something he "does" say according to the bible, John 14:5 and John 14:6


Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”


So does this mean Jesus is the way to heaven or to the Father? If we look at the popular John 3:16 and John 3:17 verses, we see that John (not from Jesus' mouth) is saying that only Jesus is the way to everlasting life:


16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.


I am with you in believing that if God were a just, fair, and merciful God, then he would judge people outside of knowing Christ. However, where does the bible address this, specifically Jesus?

As for your verse quoted, I think many places around the world worshipped "God" as they knew it, under whatever name. Most of these places have become overrun / "conquered" by organized religion from my research.

I hope you understand I am sincerely looking for an answer and not trying to troll =) Thanks for your reply!



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Saying that there's a war between "good" and "evil" is such a simplistic view....

There are many groups of beings fighting for their cause which they truly believe is the "right" way. please do not all for this trap getting absorbed into a collective whether Yahweh or another, be FREE as you were born being and think for truth use logic, it is very important to discerning truth.

Logic is 1+1=2

It makes sense If a being is saying 1+1+1=1

You should know something is wrong.

You. Have to care so much about truth even from your fear of hell peace!





new topics
 
21
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join