It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
Wow, so the biblical seers knew about digital encoding?!

Hi FlyingFox/

The actual word ''MARK'' in the Original Greek Scriptures is called XARAGMA....and it means an ETCHING!
Could it be a chip that they want to insert into all humans?
~~~WATCH WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING~~~ And although it is voluntarily at this moment, many will think of this as a great idea....once money is no longer needed(cashless), it certainly would come in HANDY!!!
ICXC NIKA

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Well, romney is against the lower class, for the rich, has had many slip up's, claims to be for women and so forth, he's anti gay rights as well and quite honestly i see a man who is full of lies, he just seems fake to me, im not religious but i would not be suprised with the true interpretations of the old testimate and the messages past down by the interstellar gods that this is correct, Americans will make the same mistake as Australians, because the party who is for the lower to middle class has made mistakes they will vote for the more evil and for the rich party aka romney or the Australian libral party all because of one thing, and these fake evil parties will tell lies and then when elected the people will wonder why they have been screwed over, it happened in queensland Australia, a good premier who saw the state through the worse floods in history was replaced by the librals who withing 6 months removed gay rights in 6 weeks such as surrogacey, aids funding and parrenting rights and then axed/cut 1000's of public service jobs. So be warned.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
'Obama' = 96 in Alphanumeric Basis 3 Mode which, when reversed, = 69 (-er)!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I typed "Jesus" and got 666 on the Alphanumeric Basis 9 Mode.

Lol!

edit on 27-10-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

It was Never meant to be Jesus.
it should be "Emanuel" witch is 519 or 7.

people forget They have altered the bible over the years.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
did it ever occur to anyone that hitler was the anti-christ

Hitler was the 2nd of 3 antichrists predicted by Nostradamus.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I really don't think it matters. I tried "Satan" and "devil" and neither of them turned up a 666.

Oh well. Not like I put much stock into it anyway.

Lucifer comes up 666.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Didn't the bible say that the Anti-Christ would come from The the european union.? And only when England join's it.?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join