It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Except it isn't just a religion, it is also a cult that indoctrinates children.
edit on 28-10-2012 by maus80 because: edit

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Hi Red Cloak/

Revelation speaks of the churches period ...from beginning to the end of times ...meaning that the first Apostolic Church that began Christianity will go through 7 epochs....
The churches first period and up until the end of the world..........the Revelation of S.John ....
quote///
St. John wrote letters from there to these churches in order to prepare Christians for the oncoming persecutions. The letters are addressed to the "angels" of these churches...(angels..refers to bishops)
The fate of Christ's Church, from the Apostolic period up to the time of the end of the world ... The ~Letters to the SEVEN churches~ therefore indicate that S.John foresaw what fate each period of the churches life will go through...
The numerical 666 has been known to bring up many names .....not a true indication of the antichrists name.

Quote below///taken from the ABOVE
''The Church of Ephesus was the most populous and had the status of being the Metropolitan See in relation to the other neighboring Asia Minor Churches. In 431 A.D. the Third Ecumenical Council took place in Ephesus. Just as St. John predicted, the light of Christianity in the Church of Ephesus gradually died.''....

ICXC NIKA

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ronald Wilson Reagan. Each name has 6 letters. 666.

And the world didn't end then................

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well , On What Basis are these languages based on >? maybe they are made to give a result like this ? right .. if the beast 666 is mentioned in old prophecies how come it will be more than one person's name ... In Islam the beast is the antichrist ,,, the person who will pretend to be Jesus Christ ( peace be upon Him ) And he will have one eye ,, he will ruin and corrupt the world ,.. and finally jesus will come and destroy him . So i wrote jesus , it also said 666 .. how come two different name give out the same result ?!@!# Jesus ; Mitt Roumney ?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

Hogwash! And have you seen "Jesus Camp"?

Of all the religions I've tried - - NONE have a healthier environment for children then Mormons.

Most of their churches (wards) even have basketball courts in them. Sometimes you find your sitting on the basketball court for service.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
did it ever occur to anyone that hitler was the anti-christ...and all the forces of good came together and defeated him? he fits the mold exactly.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Of all the religions I've tried - - NONE have a healthier environment for children then Mormons.

Most of their churches (wards) even have basketball courts in them. Sometimes you find your sitting on the basketball court for service.

In my opinion these practices make it all the more dangerous. In my opinion there is too much information that is too widely available for people to still be believing bible stories. I hope and estimate that within the next 20-30 years people will stop believing in religions. We shouldn't lie to ourselves or to each other about heaven and angels and hell and worship in order to be nice to each other. We should just all be nice to each other for the benefit of being nice =)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

In my opinion these practices make it all the more dangerous. In my opinion there is too much information that is too widely available for people to still be believing bible stories. I hope and estimate that within the next 20-30 years people will stop believing in religions. We shouldn't lie to ourselves or to each other about heaven and angels and hell and worship in order to be nice to each other. We should just all be nice to each other for the benefit of being nice =)

I am Atheist. I am not defending organized religion.

However - - having been Mormon in one of my many tries of different religions - - - I defend their way of life. I defend their family focus. I defend how they organize - - such as assigning what time you go to service by geographic area (neighbors helping neighbors). Charity work for them is as important as reading the bible. Most stuff on the net about Mormons is nonsense. They are not secretive - - but they are still persecuted (as you can see by this thread alone) - - so they tend to stay amongst themselves. I have no problem with their ET leaning belief. It actually makes far more sense to me.

Latest Pew Forum Research Shows Number of Godless Continues to Rise

Secularism On The Rise—Protestantism Lowest In History

atheists.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The interesting part here is the Bible states the number 666 is the number of man....

Carbon is what makes up humans, and carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666. The building blocks of life is basically 666.

So does this mean the anti-Christ will be just a human too?

I think the answer is you can find connections to everything if you try hard enough....as it does here in the case of 666 as it relates to the carbon molecule, or somehow Romney = 666 too.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Nope. I tried many beliefs looking for truth. Found it. Now atheist.

Atheism is the step right before converting to Paganism.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Annee

Hah! "Join us, Annee... JOOOIIIINNN UUUUUSSSS"

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I dont understand why this is on the front page with huge letters, this post is retarded.

Also I typed Devil, Satan, Evil, Hell and none were generated as 666 by the 10+ random pointless number generator. WOOPDEEDOO!
edit on 28-10-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
let me suggest that the number of people whose names computes to equal 666...is just like the number of people that share your birth date

Answer .27%

so there might be over 19 Million persons that have a name equaling to 666

see:

Updated November 04, 2011
"How Many Share Your Birthday"

If your birthday is any day except February 29, you share your birthday with approximately 1/365 of any population (0.274%).

Therefore, since the world population as of this writing is estimated at 7 billion you share your birthday with over 19 million people around the world (19,178,082).

geography.about.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by St Udio because: ??

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Annee

Do you actually know what Paganism means?

There is no exact definition - - but it basically referred to those outside the city walls - - the low lifes - - the farmers - - those living off the land. The unacceptable. Everyone who was "socially acceptable" belonged to / followed the rulers God belief.

However - - there is Spiritual Atheism. Atheism means ONE thing. Lack of belief in a god. That is all it means. It does not stop any individual from having a belief without a god. My atheism lacks belief in any interpretation of a religious god. I believe all is energy and energy evolved to have a consciousness. I do not consider that god.

CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL ATHEISM: www.spiritualatheism.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Do you actually know what Paganism means?

There is no exact definition - - but it basically referred to those outside the city walls - - the low lifes - - the farmers - - those living off the land. The unacceptable. Everyone who was "socially acceptable" belonged to / followed the rulers God belief.

However - - there is Spiritual Atheism. Atheism means ONE thing. Lack of belief in a god. That is all it means. It does not stop any individual from having a belief without a god. My atheism lacks belief in any interpretation of a religious god. I believe all is energy and energy evolved to have a consciousness. I do not consider that god.

CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL ATHEISM: www.spiritualatheism.com...

I'm well aware of the various meanings of "paganism". Maybe I jumped in at the wrong time. I personally don't find anything wrong with atheism or any other path people take with their spiritual beliefs as long as it is not destructive or intolerant of others.

I just thought it was funny but I don't really believe you are on the fast-track to any particular belief system. Sorry for pushing buttons.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the various meanings of "paganism".

Great! Most people aren't. Most people don't have a clue where it came from or what it really means - - - except what it has evolved to mean in modern times.

Wiccans were the "coolest" people I ever hung out with. Wiccan is actually a newer concept too. Some witches consider it "witch light". Pagan is an umbrella term - - not all witches/Wiccans consider themselves Pagan.

Maybe I jumped in at the wrong time.

Naw - - I thought it was funny. Just had to present clarity for the uninformed.

I personally don't find anything wrong with atheism or any other path people take with their spiritual beliefs as long as it is not destructive or intolerant of others.

Exactly! Can you imagine the OUTCRY if Romney was Atheist instead of Mormon. LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the various meanings of "paganism".

Great! Most people aren't. Most people don't have a clue where it came from or what it really means - - - except what it has evolved to mean in modern times.

Wiccans were the "coolest" people I ever hung out with. Wiccan is actually a newer concept too. Some witches consider it "witch light". Pagan is an umbrella term - - not all witches/Wiccans consider themselves Pagan.

Maybe I jumped in at the wrong time.

Naw - - I thought it was funny. Just had to present clarity for the uninformed.

I personally don't find anything wrong with atheism or any other path people take with their spiritual beliefs as long as it is not destructive or intolerant of others.

Exactly! Can you imagine the OUTCRY if Romney was Atheist instead of Mormon. LOL

Good points all around. According to my beliefs, a pagan (heathen) is anyone who doesn't adhere to the three Abrahamic Faiths, (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) and therefore makes Atheists pagans as well. To the Church, we are pagans, but to pagans, we are many different things, very diversified. To us, the number 666 is just a number, the one before 667 and the one right after 665.

In fact, there are seven states where it is illegal to run for a public office if you are an atheist.

Does that mean you must believe in God to be a successful politician?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow, so the biblical seers knew about digital encoding?!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54

While the name Romney does as you say... The instructions you proved specific instructions that say enter your first AND last names without spaces which, actually illicit numbers for Romney now where close to 666.

What exactly is your point?

Originally posted by domasio
Reply to post by Red Cloak

*facepalm*

There is not ONE Antichrist, the Bible clearly states that those who have no belief during the endtimes are ALL Antichrists.

The Bible also states that I am a sinner since my clothes have more than one fabric...don't take books seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

As I clearly explained already, The Antichrist and The False Prophet refer to the two beasts of the book of Revelation. Believe it or not, I actually have read the Bible before.

Originally posted by DonVoigt
I got to the end of the first page of reading comments and I laughed a little and thought I would chime in on this, yes we have heard that the last few presidents were all the antichrist and I can even appreciate the ops passionate belief that romney is now the antichrist, and yes I can tell the just from reading the post

I did not say Mitt Romney is The Antichrist, nor am I making any such claim. I simply said what I said. That the name Romney = 666, and that it is worth discussing that, since he might become the USA President soon.

Originally posted by BRIGHT STAR

The Bible says the anti-Christ will be born In a former Roman colony. Romney unlike Obama was born In the USA .

The Bible does not say that. It says The Antichrist will be a descendant of the Romans. Two totally different things.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
did it ever occur to anyone that hitler was the anti-christ...and all the forces of good came together and defeated him? he fits the mold exactly.

Hi jimmyx/

The Scripture says that there are many antichrists...Hitler may have been one of those many!
St. Paul says in II Thessalonians 2:9-11.....
“The coming of the lawless one,
by the activity of Satan,
will be with all power and signs and lying wonders…
“ false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders so as to lead astray,
if possible, even the elect” (Matt. 24:24..........
And in the Apocalypse.......
St. John states that the last times will be characterized by “demonic spirits working wonders” (Revelation. 16:14....
ICXC NIKA

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join