It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Who cares, they are obviously crazy anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
This again??

What is most amusing about me is the most important part if the Anti Christ prophecy that everyone seems to forget....

The Anti Christ is supposed to fool the whole world. Everyone is supposed to love him and he brings peace to the world... for a brief period of time anyway.

Well....not here on ATS!!

sec.line.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Isn't the mormom church based on fraud and created by nothing more then a BS'er? Forgive me if I'm wrong but how could anyone take this church seriously. People are so delusional.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jesus is "666" in Alphanumeric Basis 9 Mode...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Isn't the mormom church based on fraud and created by nothing more then a BS'er?

JUST the Mormon church?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Lol, well seems just a bit more obvious when it comes to that church.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints traces its current dispensation beginnings to Joseph Smith, Jr. on April 6, 1830 in Western New York.[10] Initial converts were drawn to the church in part because of the newly published Book of Mormon, a self-described chronicle of indigenous American prophets that Smith said he had translated from golden plates.[11]

hilarious.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just typed Barack Hussein Obama on my computer and it came up "Deceiver".

I wonder if I need a new keyboard?

edit on 27-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: I guess that is OK since the Koran says one can lie to their enemies.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hmm. Benedict equals 666 in Upper-Case ASCII Reversed.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

616 is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[1] Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[2] Apparently the two different numbers reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which this number is believed to be a code. [3]

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

While many Bible have footnotes saying the number translated from the original Greek could be 616, experts say new photographic evidence of an ancient fragment of papyrus from Revelation indeed indicates the number is indeed 616, instead of 666.

Google search. Get the facts straight.

Don't be fooled. You are being lied to.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So, Ander Monson is the antichrist? Ok.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So - - - this is really just another anti-Mormon thread.

Got it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The number 666 refers to the atomic structure of those whose bodies are made of carbon. That is, the 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons of a carbon atom. We were never intended to have these bodies but that is how it ended up. When humans advance in consciousness they become 661, because 5 neutrons are lost from there carbon atoms and displayed as a halo of light around the head. This happens near the end of their journey in 3D, just before they enter 4D. The halo is not a sign of holiness but rather a sign of consciousness development.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
. they are all the "anti-christ"
edit on 10/27/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I figured I'd come back after making some peace at home here and when I don't have house guests within sight of a monitor to read things they don't know 100% of the context ..or SOURCE...for. Source is important as I had to explain in time and detail I hope not to have to do again. It's tough for someone to accept just how hateful, petty and self absorbed some folks can be...while so deliberately striking out to hurt others.

Now...In terms of the Mormon Church this thread was partially intended to bash and trash. It was my greatest fear before Iowa that Obama's campaign attack dogs were seeming to support (??) Romney SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS REASON. His Mormon faith was a pre-made attack waiting for anyone to use...if they were low class enough to use RELIGIOUS FAITH as a lever of attack. Which, obviously, they were.

Personally, I thought we saw an end to that level of ignorance in this nation when Kennedy served and...contrary to the ignorance then as well, the Pope wasn't actually leading the nation through Kennedy as so many declared would happen. Lieberman caught more as a Jew and that was vile and obscene as well. Now it's the Mormon Church's turn for the blind hate, ignorance and abuse by the Faithless.

I'm not Mormon. I'm Wiccan. .I don't HAVE to BE Mormon to respect other's right to practice their Faith WITHOUT PETTY INSULT and as they see fit. As far as I'm concerned,, some in this thread WILL simply never get beyond blind hate for ANY FAITH of ANY kind. It's almost as though people who have the ability to believe in more than themselves personally offend those who will never be able to. That's profoundly sad to see in others...but so be it. It takes all kinds. Fortunately the stats show the Atheists and Agnostics number under 10% World Wide. Such a Super-Minority to be SO LOUD at hurting other people.

I sure would hope though.....That some folks on ATS use a little more of the brainpower God (yes..THAT GOD) gave them at Birth. If an attack is at ROMNEY. Fine Fine.... Demonstrate the class it takes to attack his religion. It says more for the source than Romney anyway. Just don't attack THE WHOLE CHURCH and all it's members.

That is the difference between a PERSONAL POLITICAL ATTACK and being a HATEFUL TROLL.

YOU NEVER KNOW (or CARE..obviously) how close the people you are insulting may actually BE. In this case, the thread all but said it right to the face of one it was aimed at attacking. If it was intentional, it's unforgivable. it it was NOT intentional...That's the only reason I bothered to come back and say anything at all on this hate thread.

Sorry to interupt the spew against Mormons. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well... You guys can take me off the list.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
So - - - this is really just another anti-Mormon thread.

Got it.

Mormons have their hands in a lot of muddy pies.

The CIA/Mormon Mafia
aangirfan.blogspot.ie...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Antichrist is anyone who is anti-Christ.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I really don't think it matters. I tried "Satan" and "devil" and neither of them turned up a 666.

Oh well. Not like I put much stock into it anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The 666 is in The Revelation which is a compolation of symbols from the Old Testament scriptures...
...here is the Old Testament reference for 666...

Daniel 3:1-7 "Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: 6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 7 Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up."

The 666 in Revelation is an illusion to this story...
...where a despot demands worship on penalty of death...
...who commands worship in defiance of a predicted succession...
...the image is 6 x 60 and everyone is commanded to bow down when 6 instruments are played.

Some believe such a tyrant will rise again and demand worship on penalty of death.

The 666 is not about who he is but what he does.
edit on 27/10/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

You are what you do. It's pretty simple.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join