It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Oligarchy: Running and Ruining America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Uh huh.

And what would become of Israel if the "Zionist Regime" is pushed into the sea?

The people who first uttered those words had war on Israel and her destruction in mind.

Context is everything.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
And what would become of Israel if the "Zionist Regime" is pushed into the sea?
Context is everything.
The Neocon Gov of Bush Jr had to end, The US is Fine.
The Apartheid Gov of South Africa had to end. South Africa is Fine.
The Zionist Gov of Israel has to be Removed. Israel will be Fine.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And what would you favor?

An Israeli government that absorbs rocket attacks constantly while making concessions to Hamas?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

An Israeli government that absorbs rocket attacks constantly while making concessions to Hamas?
Lets take Baby steps.
Lets start by treating the Palestine People as Humans, and not as a Virus to be Eliminated.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Jews play a very large part of world leadership . He who controls the money controls the world . By coincidence God of the bible did decree that his chosen people were Jews . Chosen is a subjective term . Chosen to do what ? Gods plan was to bring the world to a one world government under the Antichrist and with a one world money that you will have to have an authorization Mark to access . If you don't have that Mark you will starve .
Lets see ; the Jewish bankers control the worlds finance including all of the major banks , politicians, media and the purse strings of the UN. We are about to head into a world wide economic collapse and a war in Israel that will shut down the oil industries in the Middle East .
I would say that Gods plan is coming right along as he planned .And his chosen that includes such as Judas Iscariot along with Peter , Paul and John also includes those Jews who follow and worships the root of all evil , money. In that chosen are also Devout Jews who still keep the Law . Never has a people had so much influence in world affairs as Gods chosen . They have a job to do for a higher power , like it or not the Jew is bringing the world into the Tribulation . The Rothschilds laid out the plan to own the world 250 years ago and may never know that they are doing the will of God . I don't thing they worship God !

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Jews are disproportionally represented in leadership roles in all aspects of life everywhere in the world. Not just here in America. Why resent someone just because they're smarter than you? What does it accomplish?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes, that's what he and all the Jew haters would prefer. But they think they're so liberal and tolerant. Because they don't hate anyone but Jews. I for one, am sick of it. Real sick of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie

Yes, that's what he and all the Jew haters would prefer. But they think they're so liberal and tolerant. Because they don't hate anyone but Jews. I for one, am sick of it. Real sick of it.
We must have met before , because you seem to know so much about me, but I cant seem to remember you !

BTW , here is more to make you "sick".

Jews speaking out against Zionism.
Kinda like I did.

Enjoy your Enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why do all the people that blame jews ignore the gigantic amount of non-jewish white people running things too? Or is that because they need someone to blame other than their own kind?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Vitruvian

Just a word of caution to fellow members.
Judging from what I am seeing already in this thread I can smell it coming - "Thread Closed." I was accused of hate speech and post banned for a long time here at ATS because I had the audacity to speak out truthfully on Zionism and their stranglehold on America.

Hate speech is hate speech. If your opinions are hateful, you had best not express them, even if you wrongly believe them to be true.

So be careful what you say here because this thread will will scrutinized in the extreme. Unfortunately, due to censorship policies regarding the topic of Zionism and the Jews I would advise no comment at all regarding the truth about the Jews and Zionist control in America (and the world) if you don't want to risk being post banned that is.

Your prejudice is preventing you from observing objectively. You would also have been banned for hatred directed towards blacks, whites, Christians, Muslims, homosexuals, heterosexuals and aliens (both illegal and extraterrestrial).

This response is extremely indicative of just how similar our days are compared to Jesus' day. In those days, "For fear of the Jews" kept Judea's citizenry in line, and truth couldn't be spoken except by the Son of God. Truth isn't tolerated by those who hold earthly power because that power comes through deception. When one allows earthly tyrants and bullies to define "Hate", one is nothing more than their convert - a person twice the child of hell. Just as the citizenry of Judea were stirred and swayed to crucify the very Saviour of the world by their teachers and leaders, it is the very same at the end of the age - understanding that people who call themselves Jews own the majority of the biggest pulpit in the world - the media - is the first step to realising that our thoughts and beliefs come from those who wish to rule this world. How convenient that our "hate" laws are fast approaching the point where the citizenry cannot speak any truthful observation "for fear of ...". "Hateful", "bigot" and "intolerant" are labels that herd a population into a direct recreation of the days of Christ Jesus, whereby the citizenry of Judea (the world) became slaves to the mighty men and tyrants.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

This response is extremely indicative of just how similar our days are compared to Jesus' day. In those days, "For fear of the Jews" kept Judea's citizenry in line, and truth couldn't be spoken except by the Son of God. Truth isn't tolerated by those who hold earthly power because that power comes through deception. When one allows earthly tyrants and bullies to define "Hate", one is nothing more than their convert - a person twice the child of hell. Just as the citizenry of Judea were stirred and swayed to crucify the very Saviour of the world by their teachers and leaders, it is the very same at the end of the age - understanding that people who call themselves Jews own the majority of the biggest pulpit in the world - the media - is the first step to realising that our thoughts and beliefs come from those who wish to rule this world. How convenient that our "hate" laws are fast approaching the point where the citizenry cannot speak any truthful observation "for fear of ...". "Hateful", "bigot" and "intolerant" are labels that herd a population into a direct recreation of the days of Christ Jesus, whereby the citizenry of Judea (the world) became slaves to the mighty men and tyrants.

So, what you're saying is that Jesus says it's cool to hate Jews?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This thread needs a few more viewers apparently:

Global Financial Meltdown is a Prophecy from Jesus 2000 years Ago

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
Why do all the people that blame jews ignore the gigantic amount of non-jewish white people running things too? Or is that because they need someone to blame other than their own kind?

I would like to see your list of non-jewish white people that run things. I don't deny that there are more christian zionists than jews, I just think zionism is the objective, not white-ism.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

lol, are you seriously asking me that?

Here are some the non-jews in the bilderberg group......

Francisco Pinto Balsemão(White European) – Chairman, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; former Prime Minister, Portugal
en.wikipedia.org...

Franco Bernabè(White European) – Chief Executive Officer, Telecom Italia S.p.A.
en.wikipedia.org...

Henri de Castries(White European) – Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer, AXA
en.wikipedia.org...

Juan Luis Cebrián(White European) – Chief Executive Officer, PRISA
es.wikipedia.org...

Kenneth Clarke(White European) – Member of Parliament, United Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org...

George A. David(White European) – Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
en.wikipedia.org...
(no picture available)

Anders Eldrup(White European) – President, DONG Energy A/S
en.wikipedia.org...

Thomas Enders(White European) – Chief Executive Officer, Airbus SAS
www.acus.org...

John Kerr(White European) – Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc; Member, House of Lords
en.wikipedia.org...

Thierry de Montbrial(White European) – President, French Institute for International Relations (IFRI)
en.wikipedia.org...

Mario Monti(White European) – President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
en.wikipedia.org...

Egil Myklebust(White European) – Former Chairman of the Board of Directors, SAS
en.wikipedia.org...

Jorma Ollila(White European) – Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
en.wikipedia.org...

Peter D. Sutherland(White European) – Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
en.wikipedia.org...

J. Martin Taylor(White European) – Chairman, Syngenta International AG
en.wikipedia.org...

Daniel L. Vasella(White European) – Chairman, Novartis AG
en.wikipedia.org...

thezog.wordpress.com...

edit on 27-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Other than Kenneth Clarke and John Kerr, the rest are executives of corporations. Corporations use fiat currency as their sole means of power, the resources they create are not even owned by the corporations themselves but by the state, and who runs the state? Out of about 16 people you named, only two served in government, the rest were execs. Yes, they run the productive business, but are not on top of the scheme. The federal reserve and other central banks own these execs because the execs use paper money as their power. And banksters create that power. They then use Christian Zionists like George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, the real "white guys" in power.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

White people at high federal reserve positions, nearly all of them worked at banks like goldman sachs, chase, etc prior

Sandra Pianalto(White European) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland

Dennis P. Lockhart(White European) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Charles L. Evans(White European) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

James B. Bullard(White European) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis

Esther L. George(White European) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

John C. Williams(White European) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco

Peter D. Sutherland(White European) – Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
en.wikipedia.org...

thezog.wordpress.com...
Other race..

Narayana Kocherlakota(Indian) – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis

Herman Cain sometime in the past lol

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Okay, fine, there are a lot of white execs of federal reserve banks, and who runs the federal reserve system? Two people, Greenspan and Bernanke, since 1987. So why is it that saying these two people are jewish is called racist, but saying whites run powerful positions not racist? Everyone is free to criticize the "christians" at the top, but not those who run the system itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No. I'm just saying...white people have NO problem pointing out the jews run horrible corps, but fail to mention so do a lot of whites.

It's selective mentioning to create a scapegoat.

It's really not racist to point out either. It's like saying there are a lot of black rappers...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by 3chainz

Okay, fine, there are a lot of white execs of federal reserve banks, and who runs the federal reserve system? Two people, Greenspan and Bernanke, since 1987. So why is it that saying these two people are jewish is called racist, but saying whites run powerful positions not racist? Everyone is free to criticize the "christians" at the top, but not those who run the system itself.

Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazares Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York

Nearly all major corporate stake tied to these 3 groups:

Vanguard Group
State Street Corporation
BlackRock

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

No. I'm just saying...white people have NO problem pointing out the jews run horrible corps, but fail to mention so do a lot of whites.

It's selective mentioning to create a scapegoat.

It's really not racist to point out either. It's like saying there is a lot of black rappers...

I'm pretty sure you're referring to front families or perhaps Tupac (i.e. holograms).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join