It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Oligarchy: Running and Ruining America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

LOL

I hope you are joking?
edit on 26/10/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Is it really propaganda or is it reality?

We should all now by now who is behind this mess and yes,its the Jews.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

So what should we do about it then. Round them all up and hang 'em?

Perhaps we should bring back gas chambers.

Or you know what? What about all that ammo the DHS bought? It could be put to good use exterminating the Jewish problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Just a word of caution to fellow members.
Judging from what I am seeing already in this thread I can smell it coming - "Thread Closed." I was accused of hate speech and post banned for a long time here at ATS because I had the audacity to speak out truthfully on Zionism and their stranglehold on America.

So be careful what you say here because this thread will probably be monitored very closely. Unfortunately, due to censorship policies regarding the topic of Zionism and the Jews I would advise no comment at all regarding the truth about the Jews and Zionist control in America (and the world) if you don't want to risk being post banned that is.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

I disagree.
If "denying ignorance" really is the motto here then we should all be free and speak up when that opportunity arises.

You only have to look at how much pull Israel has with regards to the USA, to understand their influence, and it is great.

If you are American, you should love and understand Freedom and Liberty, and hate all her enemies, regardless of race colour or creed.

The fact that you can't mention an Israeli connection to anything nefarious without being labelled a bigot/ant-semite/racist/KKK member, is just further evidence they DO wield the power they apparently don't have!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Because every time someone has an idea of the powers that be it always devolves into blame the Jew. It's been done before...To DEATH as a matter of fact.

This thread has NOTHING to do with Israel/Palestinian conflict and everything to do blaming Jews for the worlds ills. Since apparently, they control everything.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by HIWATT

Because every time someone has an idea of the powers that be it always devolves into blame the Jew. It's been done before...To DEATH as a matter of fact.

This thread has NOTHING to do with Israel/Palestinian conflict and everything to do blaming Jews for the worlds ills. Since apparently, they control everything.

Right. this thread "has nothing to do with Israel/Palestinian conflict" as you say.

The title of the thread is "The Jewish Oligarchy: Running and Ruining America" maybe you missed that?

Then you go on to say the thread is about "blaming Jews for the world's ills. Since they apparently control everything" - when, again, the thread is clearly labelled as dealing with issues of Zionism in AMERICA....

There are many many Jewish/Zionist/Israeli (whatever you want to call them) in positions of great influence in America. This is a FACT.

When you realize that this particular segment makes up only 2.1% of the population, that is significant.

The highest population of folks in the US registered as jewish happens to be New York, and the District of Columbia... like they say "money is power!"

Just a coincidence I'm sure.... like the dancing Israelis were just enjoying some hip hop that day...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

And I say it is Charismatic Christians. Not all Charismatic Christians. Some of them are even nice people. But the wealthy Charismatic Christians who brainwash the masses on TV while picking their pockets so they can buy elections... do I need to start naming names?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

The highest population of folks in the US registered as jewish happens to be New York, and the District of Columbia... like they say "money is power!".

I am a Christian, and I never even thought to question how many Jews there are in America. I grew up in this area of the US: en.wikipedia.org...

One of my childhood friends is the Mayor pro tem.

I was in the minority here, and always assumed there were far more Jewish people in the country.

LOL, silly me.......because I could really give a rats back end!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I smell a troll...

Look, do you dispute the fact that there are people of Jewish background in many positions of power and influence? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Looking at other religions and ethic groups, would you agree or disagree that one's socio-religious background can and does influence decision making? Once again a simple yes or now answer will suffice.

It's very easy to paint a minority as "the bad guy", especially when they have more than you do.

Your rabid dedication to defending a scrap of dirt in the Middle East and it's Indo-European occupiers simply shows that you are here not to offer up sollutions or participate in any kind of thoughtful and meaningful discussion.

You sir, are a troll.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I've been a member on this site for 4 years. You can call me a troll if you want. But frankly I see a rise in Jewish hatred on ATS.

Are there Jews in positions of power? You bet. Lot's of them. There are all kinds of people in positions of power. Not all of them abuse that power and not all of them are responsible with that power. But the focus time and time again seems to be Jews.

You should probably be aware that just because one does not share your opinion of Israel or of Jews, or of Zionists does not make one a troll. It makes one a person with a different view.

It's not my problem if you don't like it or are offended by my views. It's yours. This is a discussion forum not an everyone-must-agree forum.

edit on 26-10-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yep, I just find that you posting racist comments under the guise of sarcasm very distasteful.

I think any kind of racism is wrong. As I said previously, it's far to easy to single out a small minority because they have more of something. That's not right, and there I agree with you.

I don't agree, however, with using racist images or comments about gas chambers as a way to stir the pot, so to speak.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm calling the racism of others like I see it.

And by doing so that makes me racist?

Interesting.

If you have a problem use the alert button. You know where it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Oh well,

I guess we can agree to disagree?
edit on 26-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I've been a member on this site for 4 years. You can call me a troll if you want. But frankly I see a rise in Jewish hatred on ATS.

No offense but even with some of the heated debates on ATS, I don't get that impression at all. I think you are lumping peoples dislike of Zionists with Jews.

Like I said in my above post, I am Christian but grew up in an area of the US where I was a minority. Some of my best friends are Jews and guess what? They have a strong dislike for Zionists, too!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

That's not at all what I see here.

The title, the OP, and the responses targeted at Jews, not Zionism.
edit on 26-10-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
Some of my best friends are Jews and guess what? They have a strong dislike for Zionists, too!
From your Lips (so to speak) to the Defenders of Israels Ears.
You can Hate Israel, and not Jewish People.
The Zionist Regime shall be pushed into the Sea, but may God look over the Jewish People.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

That's not at all what I see here.

The title, the OP, and the responses at targeted at Jews, not Zionism.

That was addressed early on in the thread, by me. The OP admits this is a one sided article, being that it is from an Arab news source.

Secondly, I do believe that if the thread was as hate filled as you say, it would have been 404'd a long time ago.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

The Zionist Regime shall be pushed into the Sea, but may God look over the Jewish People.

Yeah ok.

Talk about contradictory statements.

Can't have it both ways. If Israel is "pushed into the sea" by her enemies you can bet a wholesale slaughter of Jews will take place.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

The Zionist Regime shall be pushed

If Israel is "pushed into the sea"
I did a bit of Editing to BOTH OUR quotes.

Can you spot the Difference, as you translated it?

I Can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join