It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Oligarchy: Running and Ruining America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You should really read the history of the Bauers/ Rothschilds . You will find that they are the father of the NWO and Illuminati their henchmen . There are other Jewish families in it with them . The Bilderbergs are the wanna be Elite that take their orders from the Elite . The head of the Elite is the Rothschilds .

I am very familiar with the Rothschild family. That doesn't give you the legitimacy to paint the entire Jewish people with blanket anti-semitic generalizations. In with "them" to do what? And who is "them"? You are painting with a very broad brush, making sweeping generalizations that have no merit in reality.

The Rothschild family is simply a family of successful bankers and businessmen. They are no different from any of the numerous other family dynasties that have similar political clout, economic wealth, and family connections.

The Rockefellers, the Kennedys, the Bush family, etc. are all similar families with comparable wealth and political clout, and none of them are Jewish. The Rockefeller family was Baptist, Kennedys were Catholic, and the Bush family is Protestant - Episcopalian and Methodist, to be specific.

The primary business of the Rothschild dynasty is to invest in commercial enterprises to help them to grow and expand -- That's actually a pretty noble cause, because it helps companies employ more people, keeps the engine of the world economy strong, and provides capital to entrepreneurs that build great companies.

I find it ironic that those that criticize the Rothschild dynasty blatantly neglect their primary business activities -- investment banking, specifically -- and how their capital investments are actually beneficial to society as a whole.

The greatest and highest form of charity is to lend money -- And the Rothschild dynasty has successfully lent money for multiple generations, to the benefit of many an entrepreneur.

The Rothschild's are no different from other prominent families of Indian, Chinese, South American, British, or American, etc. origin. They just happen to be Jewish, and are used as examples by anti-semitic authors to promote unwarranted hatred of the Jewish people.

Simply put, the blanket accusations against the Rothschild's and other Jewish bankers are simply acts of racist anti-semitism. It's this very kind of ridiculous anti-semitic rhetoric that inspired the Nazis to murder millions of innocent Jewish men, women, and children.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Right ! You mean like the battle of Waterloo business where they took the stock market of England for all it had after spreading the lie that England lost the war ? There is also a question about $3,000,000 of Prince Williams of Hanau after he died . . . reply to post by CookieMonster09

The OP stated that the Jewish Oligarcy was running things not the average Jew or even well to do Jews but Rockefeller is a NWO /UN supporter as is Henry Kissinger ,George Soros and many others of their ilk.
Anti semitism is unjust persecution of Jews . I am not against Jews , nor am I unjustly critisizing the specific bunch of Banksters that have control of Americas purse strings .
Get another cause , you have none here . No one said anything about all Jews or even most Jews , only the Jewish Oligarcy . I thought the Muslims were touchy about nothing !

<< 3  4  5   >>

join