It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing People to Pay for The Contraception and Abortion of Women is a Right for Women?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

These people are so messed up in their heads that many think a human fetus/baby is like a virus...

I have even read the claims from some members in other threads claiming that human fetus/babies are exactly like viruses, sucking their mother's life...

This is the sort of brainwashing, and indoctrination these people have allowed themselves to undergo, and it is exactly what the elites in this world have wanted, and want people to believe, so they all accept the devaluing of innocent human life, and accept the depopulation, and population control the elites are implementing...

This will lead to more FORCED abortions, and FORCED sterilizations, which to this day is happening in third world countries under the disguise of "planned parenthood", except that the people that are being sterilized are not being asked their consent...

This is being done in third world countries, and will be implemented AGAIN in first world nations...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by phroziac

Since you are on it lets make all houses free, all cars free, everything free... People shouldn't expect to be paid, they should also work for free, and if you don't agree with this then you should be forced to work for free...

What the hell dude? Condoms are free too, should they not be? Theyre almost a dollar a pie e unless you buy in bulk. If you do it twice a day, that birth control you moan about is cheaper. Ive paid for it before, its about 30 a month.

Have you seen what happens to unwanted children? hmmm.... Its all for the children.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Do you often use logical fallacies to debate? This is an obvious slippery slope fallacy that is completely self-defeating when you make it.

it is exactly what the elites in this world have wanted, and want people to believe, so they all accept the devaluing of innocent human life, and accept the depopulation, and population control the elites are implementing...

This will lead to more FORCED abortions, and FORCED sterilizations, which to this day is happening in third world countries under the disguise of "planned parenthood", except that the people that are being sterilized are not being asked their consent...

This is being done in third world countries, and will be implemented AGAIN in first world nations...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I highly doubt that obamacare actually mandates insurance coverage to cover abortions...my guess is that the "abortions" has just been added for convenience sake...
I believe that is just mandate BIRTH CONTROL be covered, which, well yes, some birth control can cause abortons very soon after conception occurs....
but then, also, some pregnancies can be like viruses within the women and cause death or disability to the mother!!!

it's amazing how you don't answer any of my questions but just come back with such an attack...

do you have a problem with my insurance providing me with birthcontrol coverage...
if not, why not?? after all I am sure there are people out there who's money is being pooled in with mine who have strong beliefs against birth control.....

all I am saying that it's just as important for a women to be able to control the number of babies they bring into the world as it is for someone to control thier blood pressure or insulin level, not to mention some of thing crap that people do go to the doctor for....
I have know women who would bring their children to the doctors time and again, for runny noses...and our tax dollars pay for that because they are on medicaid!!!

it's not just young whores that use birth control, married women who have brought their fill of kids into the world also use it. please, fill me in as to why this is wrong??? because I truly don't get it!!! do you expect married couples to remain celebate from the time that they feel that they've reached their max amount of kids that they feel that they can care for adequately till mom reaches menopause or what???
I don't get why that aspect of healthcare should be eliminated from health insurance either...since well, ir's just as vital in my opinion as any many other treatments that ARE covered!!!

and yes, I am prochoice in that if I wasn't, I am afraid that there would be woman being expected to try to carry babies full terms even when the risks to their health is great...
I don't believe that you or anyone but the mother in such cases has the right to chose who's life is more important or worthy!!!
to me, beinging a child into the world should be viewed as a sacrifice...and well, a sacrifice stops being a sacrifice when that choice is taken away!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

I highly doubt that obamacare actually mandates insurance coverage to cover abortions...my guess is that the "abortions" has just been added for convenience sake...
I believe that is just mandate BIRTH CONTROL be covered, which, well yes, some birth control can cause abortons very soon after conception occurs....
but then, also, some pregnancies can be like viruses within the women and cause death or disability to the mother!!!

it's amazing how you don't answer any of my questions but just come back with such an attack...

do you have a problem with my insurance providing me with birthcontrol coverage...
if not, why not?? after all I am sure there are people out there who's money is being pooled in with mine who have strong beliefs against birth control.....

all I am saying that it's just as important for a women to be able to control the number of babies they bring into the world as it is for someone to control thier blood pressure or insulin level, not to mention some of thing crap that people do go to the doctor for....
I have know women who would bring their children to the doctors time and again, for runny noses...and our tax dollars pay for that because they are on medicaid!!!

it's not just young whores that use birth control, married women who have brought their fill of kids into the world also use it. please, fill me in as to why this is wrong??? because I truly don't get it!!! do you expect married couples to remain celebate from the time that they feel that they've reached their max amount of kids that they feel that they can care for adequately till mom reaches menopause or what???
I don't get why that aspect of healthcare should be eliminated from health insurance either...since well, ir's just as vital in my opinion as any many other treatments that ARE covered!!!

and yes, I am prochoice in that if I wasn't, I am afraid that there would be woman being expected to try to carry babies full terms even when the risks to their health is great...
I don't believe that you or anyone but the mother in such cases has the right to chose who's life is more important or worthy!!!
to me, beinging a child into the world should be viewed as a sacrifice...and well, a sacrifice stops being a sacrifice when that choice is taken away!!!

I also just love the way you turned "birth control" into abortion!!!
get a flipping grip on yourself!!
birth control is a preventive health treatment, that prevents conception, or occasionally might prevent the concieved egg from embedding into the uterus wall. which PREVENTS ABORTION IN THE LONG RUN!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
What the hell dude? Condoms are free too, should they not be? Theyre almost a dollar a pie e unless you buy in bulk. If you do it twice a day, that birth control you moan about is cheaper. Ive paid for it before, its about 30 a month.

Have you seen what happens to unwanted children? hmmm.... Its all for the children.

... Why should condoms be free?... Maybe next it should be video games as well huh?... They will stop teenagers from having too much sex so we ALL should pay for teenagers to have free video games...

edit on 4-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I love it how you debate my arguments with a comic strip which is WAAAAY off context and you think it makes your point...

Talk about a red herring with a logical fallacy...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Did you even read the links I gave...

Yes, forcing Americans to pay for ABORTION IS INCLUDED in Obamacare...

If you are going to TRY to dispute an argument, at least be smart enough to read the excerpts and links provided in the thread...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Teenagers being sexually active isn't a recent phenomenon. You know what would be? Acknowledging the fact and handling it maturely. Like proper sex education classes that don't just focus on abstinence only because obviously it is not working. Condoms and other contraceptives will not only help to prevent pregnancy but also STIs which adds to healthcare costs so provide them.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

It's never really been about "the rights of women". It's always been about eugenics, since the beginning. The worst part is that the most vocal supporters are the ones being targeted, and they don't even seem to realize that fact.

This is just another one of those ploys to divide people, make them think the opposition wants to "do them in" or some such nonsense, and continue to enslave their voting base further.

I know, some other members and I have been trying to show this fact to the Obama fans, and those who agree with these laws forcing Americans to pay for abortions, and contraceptions of other women...

I have shown link, after link and all these people can do is provide one liners, and arguments which have been already covered and debunked...

None of them want to accept, or realize that all of this is part of the depopulation scheme the elites want...

Even when we excerpt from links in which the elites clearly state that they want depopulation, which includes forcing the very same people who are in favour of these laws, and they don't want to accept the facts...

Just like in many other subjects these people just want to "deny, deny, deny" no matter how many facts and evidence you put in front of their nose... And then they want to claim that they are smart...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

Where did I say it is a recent phenomenon?...

What people, including you, should realize that what we really need to teach to the young generations is PERSONAL RESPOSIBILITY, and they are not going to learn this when the government wants to provide everything free for them so they can become dependent of the government...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

If you want free contraceptives for other women then make a charity that gathers DONATIONS from people who agree with this view, instead of FORCING every American to pay for contraceptives and abortions.

Or....just put some people in the mindset that they can believe "their" money is going to fund other fun things like wars, corporate bailouts, or whatever makes floats their yachts and I can believe that "mine" is staying in country to help out with things like education, healthcare, and disaster relief (of all kinds). This level of nitpicking is tedious. Divisiveness, divisiveness, diviseness, distraction. Shrugs. Yawns.
edit on 11/4/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
People often dont realise that government paying for abortions is not an expense. Its an investment that more than pays for itself in the end. The cost of abortion is far less than the cost of more unwanted children, both direct costs like increased welfare expenses and indirect like increased crime and unemployment and lower quality of life.

And contrary to other examples, abortion is an urgent medical procedure (you must do it in a specific time window, it cannot be postponed), so it must be free at least at the point of use.

edit on 4/11/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I am 30, shoulda seen the sex ed classes we got back in the day. We learned a lot. The how to's like how to properly put on a rubber etc. Then we spent like four weeks studying in depth all kinds of STD's with lots of lovely photos. To end it all, we got to watch a video of a 14 year old giving natural birth(I think that is what it is called when no painkillers are used?). Now that was scary lmao. To this day I have never had unprotected sex thanks to that class. I started sex at 12, so I am thankful for that education, I could have easily ended up the schmuck that knocks up a girl and has to quit school to go support a kid.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

mediamatters.org...

it's amazing how one part of the law, a part that was designed to ensure that insurance plans that do cover abortions not use federal money, can be twisted to say that they do the complete opposite!!!

but...continue on....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

ya, the gov't that takes no responsibility for much of anything and bails out their buddies so they can avoid the responsibility of their actions, teaching us lowlifes the meaning or personal responsibility, imagine that!!!

why is it that if I happen to go under financially and lose my house, I need to be educated as far as "personal responsibility", but the rich and famous can walk away from multimillion dollar real estate deals and it's "strategic planning"????

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Amen to that. Lost a house that was about 3/4 paid for when the real estate bubble popped in the tristate. Bank gets to keep all that money, then turn around and resell the house. That crap needs to be reformed......

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Think I did not go to the olymics and I should have just for the free condoms. I am such a moron. I will go to Brasil and I will pay for it by reselling all the free comdoms I get. That will be so cool.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If we were to follow your logic then we should allow murderers to continue killing people because it has happened, and once in a while criminals murder people so we should allow for it to happen...

Neither you, nor anyone else has a right to force ANYONE to pay for the abortion, nor the contraceptives of other women...

Do you people still not understand what FREEDOM OF CHOICE MEANS?...

I guess NONE of you do because you keep on backing your messiah which has signed laws which will soon be implemented FORCING Americans to do things MILLIONS of us don't want to be FORCED to do...

BTW, I am not a rich person, and stop pretending, or insinuating that I implied that you are "lowlifes"... Playing victim doesn't help your argument, facts, and evidence does, and you have neither to back your argument...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join