It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officer arrested for plot to kidnap, cook and eat women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
NYPD officer arrested for plot to kidnap, cook and eat women

More wild Halloween pranks ?

No.

It seems that this story is true with gory intentions.

A New York City Police officer has been arrested for a plot to kidnap, cook and eat several women, the FBI confirmed on Thursday.

A complaint against officer Gilberto Valle says that he sent emails and text messages which revealed his “plans to kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts of a number of women,” according to The New York Times.

The officer told one co-conspirator that he wanted to cook women “over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” the complaint said. Valle wrote that his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.” ....

Yuk !!!

What kind of zombie cannibalism is this one ?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So much for the psychological analysis that needs to be passed to become a cop.

I wonder what other kind of psycho's have slipped through the cracks.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

75% of em.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The psychopaths always slip through the cracks, they are our CEOs, politicians , world leaders. Power hungry, all of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

how can you live in a place where there's a good chance your next door neighbour is a serial killer and/or cannibal.

people who actually debate getting rid of the 2nd amendment should have their head examined.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hopefully this guy was locked up before he actually did something like this.....

What freaks me out is that he had co - conspirators!!!!!! Which means there was more than one of 'em! Freakyyy!!!

The officer told one co-conspirator that he wanted to cook women “over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” the complaint said. Valle wrote that his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.” Raw Story (s.tt...)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Because it was a cop, it is a huge story. And because it was a cop, it is another reason to bash them.

Your neighbor is planning to do the same to you, but he isn't anyone important or affiliated with a large group so no one cares.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This story is horrific. To think he was hired to protect and serve the citizens of New York. Well apparently he had some different plans of his own. I'm glad they caught this whacko before he was able to carry out his disgusting and vile scheme.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Hopefully this guy was locked up before he actually did something like this.....

What freaks me out is that he had co - conspirators!!!!!! Which means there was more than one of 'em! Freakyyy!!!

The officer told one co-conspirator that he wanted to cook women “over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” the complaint said. Valle wrote that his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.” Raw Story (s.tt...)

Well seven people is a lot to eat for one person.

His have co-conspirators does not surprise me in the least. A lot of them get in and past parts of the system by help from a buddy that's already on the force.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Because it was a cop, it is a huge story. And because it was a cop, it is another reason to bash them.

Your neighbor is planning to do the same to you, but he isn't anyone important or affiliated with a large group so no one cares.

But, it wasn't just a cop. There were other people in on it...who might be your neighbor.

The article is in lack of stating who the other people were, or what their occupations are.

I guess that makes them just your regular Jeffrey Dahmer type of everyday Joe, huh? Not worth paying attention to!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I would still care.

The issue as i see it, besides the fact this person wanted to torture and consume another human being, is that Law enforcement has instituted mandetory Psy tests to prevent people like this from getting into a position of authority.

The fact that he got through is NOT damning evidence that the tests are ineffective, but it does draw more attention due to the fact that these people are meant to be weeded out as it where.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Let me guess...he'll be placed on administrative leave, pending a full (*coughs*) investigation.

God it's amazing how many nut jobs are out there.

edit on 25-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes ! Absolutely because he was a cop. Weren't they suppose to protect and serve ?
Maybe "Protect and Serve" was just a sales pitch for the people to buy it ?

And wanting to kidnap, rape and eat women is another level of psycho... Wtf is happening in America ?!
edit on 25-10-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The difference:

A cop has the ability to pursue this endevour easier than your average citizen. They have power, handcuffs, the whole police force behind them, etc. etc.

No comparison. THAT is why this is a story.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
So much for the psychological analysis that needs to be passed to become a cop.

After I read the OP and the article provided....I was thinking the same thing...in every city in the U.S. how many other policemen and/or people in positions of authority that are supposed to protect us ...are really insane and plotting to harm us.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

Bath Salts...

Could happen

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is he related to Albert Fish by chance?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I read this and what I want to know is how the FBI intercepted his emails.
How did they know to do it?
Was his "co-conspirator" actually an agent?
The articles are pretty vague on the subject.
edit on 10/25/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They really need to replace the head of recruiting and revisit their hiring standards.
How could a person like this do very well on the psychological evaluation exam, should have been red flags everywhere?

All of the other good cops around the country hate seeing things like this because they know afterwards, everyone will judge them as if they have done the same thing, no matter how honest they have kept their career.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Wow that is creepy!

"Slow cook them and keep them alive as long as possible"?

This is one sick human being and I'm glad they were able to put a stop to his plans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join