It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officer arrested for plot to kidnap, cook and eat women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

how can you live in a place where there's a good chance your next door neighbour is a serial killer and/or cannibal.

people who actually debate getting rid of the 2nd amendment should have their head examined.

Well I believe the human meat pies sold to people not long ago was ...UK..I think so not just us.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by MountainLaurel

a distinct possibility, given the way things are
starred

Originally posted by jcarpenter

If you smell long pig on their breath, you damn well better be in fear for your life 'cause there is a really good chance *you* are next on the menu.

don't worry a bullet proof vest, even with the steel plates cant protect you from a "floating punch"
or my "Wyrrd"
but i'll be carrying some other goodies in the improvised weaponry category as well

edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added reply

Yeah, the whole thing just seems "fishy".....Unless the FBI is monitering everyone's e-mail, lol, which is quite possible.......my understanding is that the people generally being targeted are people that are seen to pose a "threat" to TPTB......and Twitter, really? Just doesn't make any sense...but again I need more facts...if he was "set-up" can you imagine how scary that is for those in his life that know it's all BS.......
edit on 25-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

One other person I remember in the news who did in fact kill and eat a person was caught because he belonged to a website for people who want to eat human flesh, there they share the fantasy and if they follow through it seems share with friends that they succeeded in accomplishing their dream.

It would make sense to monitor such places it seems to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by olaru12

From whats been reported, it seems as if Valle was more than capable of making plans, but had taken relatively little action, the polar opposite of what one would expect from a person addicted to steroids.

A little research can help formulate a more realistic assessment. Steroids can drive you crazy as that LEO clearly was.

Before more effective drugs were available, AAS had been used in the treatment of depression and other mental disorders. Anabolic-androgenic steroid use has been associated with self-reported changes in mood, behavior, and somatic perceptions. In addition, they have been shown to alter electroencephalogram readings similar to those seen with amphetamines and tricyclic antidepressants. Case reports of hypomania, and schizophrenic and psychotic episodes has been noted during use of AAS.

www.exrx.net...
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
edit on 25-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Your premise is entirely possible....I agree.....we really have no idea?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I am aware of the possible effects of steroid abuse in terms of its propensity to cause, for instance psychotic episodes. However, the key word there is episodes. Episodic symptomology is a recorded effect of over use of steroids. But Valle shows too much continuity, too much patience. His problem is not episodic in the least, but follows an unbroken path. One does not compile a list when suffering a steroid driven episode of rage and fury. One compiles a collection of broken furniture, smashed knuckles, arrests for violent and abusive behavior, but not a carefully laid out strategy for capture, killing, and cooking people.

There is simply no way to observe the complexity of Valle's actions and unrelenting note taking, discussion, and attention span, and assume that he has been using steroids.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What causes people to think like that? I mean, was this cop a man they just hired off the street, without being pout through any tests, damn psychopath, man.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

This story has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

How low can a NYPD officer go?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

When I first read this thread the missing persons problem came to mind. Especially the missing persons problem in the USA. Because I did not look it up I am maybe a little premature to state that the USA has the most missing persons number in the world. ...but I thought I read it somewhere...a long time ago. Anyways, it is worrysome that the number is a large one, unbelievable high.

Maybe I will devote a thread about it some day. Where do all these people go and why in the US? I mean...it is.the chineese that eat just about everything that can be cooked. It is strange altogether...the country must be invested with serial killers to come such a number. And why do we hear so little from the FBI or police capturing serial killers?

Is there a police officer on ATS that can help me out with that question..? Or maybe is there a psychologist on ATS that can tell me something about how to "trap" a sociopath with just questions? I mean..don't ask a sociopath if he sometimes feels remorse.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I was really hoping this was a Halloween prank.

New York police officer arrested in plot to kidnap, cook, eat 100 women

www.latimes.com...

NYPD officer plotted to kidnap, cook and eat women, authorities say

www.foxnews.com...

What the hell?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

but you don't need to do it yourself ....

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
NYPD's newly adopted motto inlight of recent circumstances.......... To sauté and serve!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Because it was a cop, it is a huge story. And because it was a cop, it is another reason to bash them.

Your neighbor is planning to do the same to you, but he isn't anyone important or affiliated with a large group so no one cares.

Lol that's perfectly reasonable. Ignore the cops who wanna cook and eat citizens. They're just ordinary people like you and me - let em be a little crazy!

Oh, except that they're supposed to serve and protect us and our freedoms...

My neighbor doesn't carry a glock, a badge and the authority to arrest and detain people... so I'm more concerned about the cannibal cops to be honest. But maybe I'm just biased against cops? lol

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Another BS fearmongering fake story, I'll wager.
If you can't stop a cop for directions and trust him not to eat you,
then who can you trust.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Bollocks!!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
reply to post by MDDoxs

The psychopaths always slip through the cracks, they are our CEOs, politicians , world leaders. Power hungry, all of them.

Not far from the truth.
Each of those jobs has a preponderance of extremely self absorbed and egotistical people. Psychology today or one of those mags had an article on it a while back.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I guess Ed Gein got a new job.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by xuenchen

I read this and what I want to know is how the FBI intercepted his emails.
How did they know to do it?
Was his "co-conspirator" actually an agent?
The articles are pretty vague on the subject.
edit on 10/25/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

No, they found out because his ex-wife contacted the police after she left him and told them there was "weird 'things' on his computer" they got a internal affairs involved and got a court order to confiscate his computer (it's easier for the police to do this to fellow police as they are the ones that are supposed to be serving society! They found all the emails and damning evidence and issued an arrest warrant!
The co-conspirators were from other countries.
You have to hand it to the police on this one, they jumped right on it and got this whack-job off the street!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Just so people believe you, here is a link about the wife being a tipster:

www.huffingtonpost.com... le-cannibal-plot-danger_n_2022508.html

Authorities say the investigation began when Valle's estranged wife tipped authorities off to his chilling online activity.

It makes me wonder though after this comment, was he set up by people who posed to be the co-consprators? Also, the article does not say when they became estranged, only that he is also the father of an infant, so the timing of this leads me to believe, since they are estranged, that he was plotting this crap for some time, not just since July.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Because it was a cop, it is a huge story. And because it was a cop, it is another reason to bash them.

Your neighbor is planning to do the same to you, but he isn't anyone important or affiliated with a large group so no one cares.

My neighbor is a vegan... :

This was someone who is supposed to serve and protect the public, not eat it..!!

edit on 10/26/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Its official, this world has gone mad.......
I have nothing to contribute other than to say this is horrifying!!!

Makes you wonder about all the missing people in the US....Maybe there is a HUGE cannibalistic ring. All the missing people are being eaten?? OMG what a horrible thought.....ARGH!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

how can you live in a place where there's a good chance your next door neighbour is a serial killer and/or cannibal.

people who actually debate getting rid of the 2nd amendment should have their head examined.

And only a moron reads an article about one cop in NYC wanting to eat people then assume the entire country is that way.

And im from Canada.

keep sleeping
officer wendigo could be showing up on your doorstep

The Incremental Insertion of the US Military into Domestic Civilian Life Presents a Grave and Mortal Danger to Our Liberties & Must Be Stopped (July 24, 2012)
educate-yourself.org...

The graduated insertion of the military into everyday domestic logistical operations and law enforcement will eventually herald the abrogation of the Posse Comitatus Act and the end of Constitutional liberties in America. If the insertion of the military into domestic civilian life continues to proceed unopposed by its citizens, within a few short years, this country may become a militarized, fascist police state, no different than Nazi Germany (and without hope of extricating ourselves from its tyranny). These newly activated "Law Enforcements Batallions" can now carry out law enforcement activites in Canada or Mexico or any other foreign country. Similarly, under the NATO banner, Canadian, Mexican, or other foreign troops such as Russian or Chinese troops

from comments

this effects Canada, the US police can legally patrol here, if their military can conduct law enforcement activities on their own soil they can legally do it here. You guys are losing control of your country and ours is being infected by the same globalist banker scum. You have more than a standing army on US soil, you have an activated military police battalion on American soil with the legal authority to police Canadian streets. InfiniteMischief 20 hours ago

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join