It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officer arrested for plot to kidnap, cook and eat women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The-Hammer

read my other posts
this may be much bigger than the media is trying to make it out to be
and the implication while a joke is a valid question

i had a tin of ravioli last night, my only meal yesterday

how about you?

reply to post by MountainLaurel

.if he was "set-up" can you imagine how scary that is for those in his life that know it's all BS.......

i know what you mean have had it done to me twice
the trick is to not give in to fear
and not work within the system.
of course being a practicing occultist [over 25 years now] does do wonders in such cases.
edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added reply to MountainLaurel

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

.however, it seems to me that the guy liked to brag and had loose lips.

Im thinking this has to be the case, unless carnivore got him

The article did mention "conspirators" so he probably recruited the wrong person and they turned him in and I suppose the FBI became involved because either one of his intended victims or his contacts lived in a different state than he did.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
Examine this story:

reason.com...

They say he started this fubar behavior right after being hired, but they waited 5 years before doing something about it. How many people were victimized before these negligent police and politicians did something?

Not to go too far off topic but this story says a hell of a lot about the hiring process of our "heros" in blue.

Before becoming a cop, Floyd had been arrested for battery, disorderly conduct, and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

How was that even possible?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
read my other posts

I have

I just thought it was blatantly ignorant to imply entire police forces should be judged on one sicko's employees actions. I guess all construction workers, doctors and clowns are all evil too? We have had many working in those fields who have been caught and convected of actually killing people not simply "plotting"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The-Hammer

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
read my other posts

I have

I just thought it was blatantly ignorant to imply entire police forces should be judged on one sicko's employees actions. I guess all construction workers, doctors and clowns are all evil too? We have had many working in those fields who have been caught and convected of actually killing people not simply "plotting"

and a sweeping blanket pass is rational?
lol

"you will be eaten first"
edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The-Hammer
I guess all construction workers, doctors and clowns are all evil too? We have had many working in those fields who have been caught and convected of actually killing people not simply "plotting"

The difference:

Construction workers, doctors, clowns etc. do not:

A.) Have the authority to ruin your life by false accusations/arrests/etc.....basically state endorsed kidnapping.

B.) Have to pass a psychology test to be employed.

edit on 25-10-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Because it was a cop, it is a huge story. And because it was a cop, it is another reason to bash them.

Your neighbor is planning to do the same to you, but he isn't anyone important or affiliated with a large group so no one cares.

Yeh, So what?

A Cop is sworn to serve and PROTECT, my neighbour has no such obligation.

You're suppose to naturally trust your safe being to a Cop, my neighbour wouldn't give two shts.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Explanation: S&F!

OL is going to come at this from a very different and atypical manner ok ...

Could this possibly be a NEW method of creating undercover cops in the NEW age of extreme online social interaction across the ENTIRE world?

WHY???

BECAUSE WHO CAN HIDE NOW! :shk:

Remember Casual Pepperspray Cop being absolutely roasted and toasted online ... Where can he show his face now without that nasty feeling of being watched by everyone and his evey move questioned to the Nth degree for their real motive?

Criminal Cartels are as big and as powerful as 1st world NATIONS and they have their OWN cyber divisions ..both psyops and counter psyops.

Personal Disclosure: In todays day and age you really do have to 'be one of the gang' to 'be one of the gang'

OL can easily imagine a few cannibals in prison sussing him out and if they drop their gaurd to him ... well when it comes to people eating people their arent that many others one can comfortably share that with and humans ARE SOCIAL CREATURES .. even in prison!

These 7 assumed targeted 'victims' are not dead ... so if this is a sting ... the potentially 'undercover cop' is blameless as it would be a cover story.

Imagine if this is true ... just how big those steel balls the 'undercover' cop would have to possess to pull off such a massive and dangerous operation.

edit on 25-10-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to alter the last sentence structure etc, so as to make sence and for claritys sake.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sickest story of the month

ugh... cannibalism... I can understand that happens when you're starved to death and nature kicks in... but when you're craving human flesh like that.... thats... a mental disorder. thats a level of crazy we rarely ever see.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

how can you live in a place where there's a good chance your next door neighbour is a serial killer and/or cannibal.

people who actually debate getting rid of the 2nd amendment should have their head examined.

And only a moron reads an article about one cop in NYC wanting to eat people then assume the entire country is that way.

And im from Canada.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Yeah, the whole thing just seems "fishy".....Unless the FBI is monitering everyone's e-mail, lol, which is quite possible.......my understanding is that the people generally being targeted are people that are seen to pose a "threat" to TPTB......and Twitter, really? Just doesn't make any sense...but again I need more facts...if he was "set-up" can you imagine how scary that is for those in his life that know it's all BS.......
edit on 25-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

It's my understanding (?) that at least two groups monitor all or most of the communications in the US. I believe that more than two organizations are involved.

Personally, I would not say anything in an email or phone call that I would not paint on a billboard by the interstate. Even so, I'm pretty damn vocal. I believe when we quit shining the light on the cockroaches, the cockroaches will definitely take over and rule everything. We are perilously close to that right now.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Yes ! Absolutely because he was a cop. Weren't they suppose to protect and serve ?
Maybe "Protect and Serve" was just a sales pitch for the people to buy it ?

Thats not quite right.

Its not just "protect and serve". Its "protect and serve with a nice chianti".

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes ! Absolutely because he was a cop. Weren't they suppose to protect and serve ? Maybe "Protect and Serve" was just a sales pitch for the people to buy it ?

Biggest WTF moment to start a day with...

More like a "Prepare and Serve" in this case...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
And only a moron reads an article about one cop in NYC wanting to eat people then assume the entire country is that way.

And im from Canada.

Using an aggregated news reader and one hell of a subscription list revealed that, on average, over a dozen cops in the US were charged with crimes every week. This was several years ago. I believe it's gotten worse in recent years from my casual reading.

If you understand the standard of proof required to charge a police officer with a crime, you will understand that we have massive numbers of dirty cops in this country. Totally out of proportion to what is reported. Real surprise huh?

Although I have never heard of a cannibal cop, the range of police crimes is truly remarkable. In one case out west, a serial rapist cop was ID'ed by several victims. But, he continued to "serve" and rape for several more years. Another San Antonio cop raped a transvestite. Other cops plead guilty to planting false evidence, theft, drug trafficking.

Perhaps worse than anything else -- these police are keeping our people under their thumb while simply ignoring the gargantuan level of crimes being committed by this "government" and Wall Street.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Using an aggregated news reader and one hell of a subscription list revealed that, on average, over a dozen cops in the US were charged with crimes every week. This was several years ago. I believe it's gotten worse in recent years from my casual reading.

I'd like to see some real numbers on this claim. I'm not doubting there are dirty cops far from it actually but guilty of what crimes exactly? Serial killers or plotting without actually doing anything?

If you understand the standard of proof required to charge a police officer with a crime, you will understand that we have massive numbers of dirty cops in this country. Totally out of proportion to what is reported. Real surprise huh?

I'd also like to see the source of this claim

Although I have never heard of a cannibal cop, the range of police crimes is truly remarkable

Forget my requesst.
You just proved my point.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

As populations increase and incomes and job security decrease, crime becomes more prevalent. This is a given. Newsflash, this happens everywhere, not just the USA.

Man, sounds horrible down there in the USA, sure glad im a Canadian. Our cops here do bad things too sometimes. They also do good things. Every experience ive had with a police officer was positive, with the exception of a couple encounters in my youth. I deserved everything i got then, however.

Although I have never heard of a cannibal cop, the range of police crimes is truly remarkable. In one case out west, a serial rapist cop was ID'ed by several victims. But, he continued to "serve" and rape for several more years. Another San Antonio cop raped a transvestite. Other cops plead guilty to planting false evidence, theft, drug trafficking.

Ok, cops do bad things. Im sure if we did a survey of police in Asia, the Middle East or anywhere else for that matter, we would dig up many cases of violence and law breaking from all over the world. Perhaps it is as you say, and the US is becoming a police state. I havent spent any time there for since my last trip to LA and Palm Springs. Either way, again, thank god im Canadian if it is. Our cultures are similar, yet we have 1/10th the population and a larger country with obviously less aggressive police. Not bad!

Perhaps worse than anything else -- these police are keeping our people under their thumb while simply ignoring the gargantuan level of crimes being committed by this "government" and Wall Street.

Wall Street and the government are federal jurisdictions, you cannot lay that at the feet of the average cop. Blame the FBI or CIA if thats your real beef. Or of course your criminal politicians.
edit on 25-10-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Let me just take a step back here. This Gilberto Valle has compiled data on at least one hundred women, containing personal data, suggesting to me that he has used skills he learned from his work in law enforcement to gain that information. He has planned and discussed, at some length, the kidnap, murder, and consumption of these women, going as far as to meet one "for lunch".

He offered to kidnap a woman for an un-named co-conspirator, supposedly so that this un-named person could perform a similar or at least equally horrible act upon her, as Valle clearly wished to perform himself. He offered to do this on the basis of recieving financial reward in exchange for the delivery of this woman to the unidentified person. This may mean that Valle requires this other person, in order to goad him, to egg him on toward the ultimate goal of actually going ahead and making an attempt at a kidnap, murder and consumption. This says to me that there is a chance that Valle and this person are in a toxic symbiosis of some sort. This would not be unheard of.

It also suggests, that if he was prepared to take money for the delivery of this woman, then his ability to accurately gauge the worth of human life, is utterly skewed. Now, some might say that this is automatically the case, when someone is considering hurting, killing and then eating a person. However, the distinction is important. Also, the fact that he focuses on women does not seem to me to be a matter of simple ease of aquisition.

I believe, that Valle has issues with women, is infact a psychologically weak man, who wishes to control, destroy and consume women, perhaps because he lacks the confidence to deal with the female half of the species in a normal way, and has allowed his fustration and fear surrounding the issue to compound itself into hate. That fear and lack of confidence, show through in the fact that rather than mixing with all his potential victims in public, the vast majority of them appear as nothing more than data on his hard drive. This is evidence I think, for his lack of confidence. He uses these files to feel powerful, to know his targets as well as he can, despite being to weak and pathetic to meet them on an equal footing. He has to see women as nothing but screaming meat,or in his files, because he cannot cope with them on a normal level. I would be very suprised if the woman he DID meet was anything other than a very obviously vulnerable type of woman, perhaps shy and retiring, or known to Valle to have some deep psychological trauma of her own to deal with.

The man is clearly very ill, and would probably have gone ahead with his extensive plans for female kind, if he had not been caught. What I am very concerned about now, is that the secondary person, the un named conspirator may be something all together worse than Valle. I would not be shocked to find (assuming that this secondary person is ever caught) that he is a colder, more confident, and more psychologically powerful person than Valle, the dominant in the dynamic relationship in this pairing. If so he could be very dangerous in his own right. I hope he is caught so that this combination can be totally disbanded.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Steroid use among LEOs is epidemic. Steroid use causes damage to a persons mental capacity and ability to think logically. Roid rage is real and more prevalent than you can know. My bet is that this freak was a roid user.

www.policechiefmagazine.org...
www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov...
www.ct.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Its "protect and serve with a nice chianti".

Dont forget the "fava beans"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Although the human mind is a mysterious organ indeed, steroid abuse is more commonly associated with instantaneous acts of extreme and unwarranted violence, heat of the moment fury, rather than the sort of co-ordinated and repressed behavior shown by Valle. One would have thought that a person suffering from a steroid addiction would be incapable of such planning, or at least show only limited patience and ability to plan to this extent.

From whats been reported, it seems as if Valle was more than capable of making plans, but had taken relatively little action, the polar opposite of what one would expect from a person addicted to steroids.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join