It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guninea pig on mars! Curiosity rover is not alone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaijlee
You know, whether it's a rock or not, it sure does look like a rodent. There is, however, another interesting object in this photograph. (Actually, there are quite a few).

Can someone please tell me what the object in the centre of this picture is? I will not accept "A Rock" as an answer. Becasue it clearly is NOT a rock.

edit on 25-10-2012 by jaijlee because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2012 by jaijlee because: (no reason given)

Seriously, why discludde the most likely answer?
Can you explain what that stuff is that is holding up the objects? and don't say sand, because its clearly not sand...probably a bunch of atomic brown aliens...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
so if i go with your view , then that one is surely a Martian guinea pig !!

Sure

Or it could just be a rock of course.

We have built into our brains remarkable pattern recognition. Sort of a survival instinct..hense why we can see faces in clouds, tree leaves, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
Just when you think you've seen it all....

ALIEN GUINEA PIGS ON MARS!!!

Run For Your Lives!!

Actually, If they are native to mars, then they aren't aliens...our rover is an alien machine.

They are wondering if the rover comes in peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My sister has a guinea pig, and has had several in the past. So yes, this looks a lot like a guinea pig.

The real question, is it? It does look out of place for a rock, to me.

Originally posted by lambros56
Probably a rock but it does look like a guinea pig or a hamster.
In fact the rock to the left looks like the back of a guinea pig.
You can even see its little ears !

Your right, it does.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Thanks for the picture, now I get to play "Where's Waldo" for the next hour

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Rock on Mars.

Cloud on Earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The entire picture is filled with oddities,below the rodents to the right looks like a bone,there are funny looking shaped pieces scattered all over like debris,they have unnatural contours,you can tell they are atrtificial,it looks like a debris field like most mars pictures,the entire planet looks like it is recovering from a global explosion.Below and to the far right it lookks like a pile of bones laying all pointing in the same direction.Lets also note that these spots are chosen to be visited so we should expect incredible things.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well if it is a gerbil/guinea pig surely they will have another picture of that area? Then we would know for sure, if it was a rock. That is if it has moved or vanished. Looks like a guinea pig to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Rocks, rocks everywhere...

damn. There are so many rocks, it must look like something. The eye wants to see something it knows.

Btw. the "squirrel/guinea pig" is more than one rock... for me it looks like 3 rocks.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Seriously? that's a rock people.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's all part of the terra forming plan

en.wikipedia.org...
can't see how these animals could live on Mars, even if the atmosphere is breathable and there's water.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Try look at it, and then think if its rocks placed in a weird manner. I think that could be possible.
The more i think its a rock surface, the more it looks like it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The fact that it looks like every other rock when looked at objectively tells me that this is just the mind and it's tricks of wanting life out THERE

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That is not rock... that is a Nazi Rodent doing rcon on the Curiousity just outside their secret Nazi Guniea Pig Base established after they left Neu Schwabenland in Antarktika.

One day they will make a movie about secret Nazi bases and mutant rodents reinvading the earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
looks like a rock..........

now if you could just find a band on mars.. we'd have a planet of rock bands m/

wait.. russia must have sent it there to see if it would survive. they did. now they are seeking revenge!
edit on 26-10-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why has this been moved 2 months after it was posted?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Humanity can now collectively weep and sigh with hopelessness...because this thread actually happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
wow a rock that looks like something else, you find them like everywhere here on earth lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join