Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 2
32
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas


Thank you for posting yet another thread sourced by vitriolic right wing rags..

Does ATS need to start a "Scary black men" forum?

Twitter has 140,000,000 users. Is it really surprising that a few dozen post stupid thing?



I already addressed this exact response in my thread.........might want to go back and read it.........

I also addressed some other inequalities in news reporting a few posts up.......

Deny deny deny...........and call US vitriolic all the while its the people voting for Obama that are saying these things......

You do see the hypocrisy there dont you...........

it wasnt those sites saying those things.........it was the PEOPLE who did......dont blame them for reporting it




posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Irrespective of the election outcome I think We The People have more than enough valid reasons to riot. We all know we're getting hosed. The major parties are engaged in un-varnished lying and God only knows what other unethical (and most likely illegal) activities to 'win'. We SO need a change in this country.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 





its clear the agenda is to keep conservative america squarely the focused perpetrators of racism and hate ......


SOOOOO TRUE!

If you're a white man in this country you better not say anything to anyone! (If you're not 100 pounds overweight it's even worse!)

If it's not the blacks it's the women or some other minority that you're offending.

I'm so sick and tired of always being labeled the bad guy!

You know what you people need to stop whining put the junk food down get off your fat asses and go find a freaking job and stop suckling off of the goverments teet!

There so take that.




posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas


Thank you for posting yet another thread sourced by vitriolic right wing rags..

Does ATS need to start a "Scary black men" forum?

Twitter has 140,000,000 users. Is it really surprising that a few dozen post stupid things?

edit on 24-10-2012 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)


Twitter and Social media are largely believed to have started the Arab Spring, Flash Mobs, Flash Robs and other things.

Keep ignoring the elephant in the room.

Riots are a plausible outcome.

And why do you assume that this is a "Scary Black Man" post?

That's your own theory, not the OP's original post.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
How come the secret service isn't at the door of some of THOSE posters. Blah let the ghetto trash burn their own crap down. I could care less about the two running for office. They are both equally worthless and we have no choice anyway. The winner has been picked and/or they care not who wins because they both already agreed to continue working for tptb.

Gs



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Ha.

Yeah. Black people are going to flood the streets rioting if Romney wins.
No one believes this except you.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 

Exactly. I've stated this on other threads about this same bullsh!t. Do you see the grammar that these hood dwelling morons are using? Those coward assed punks ain't gonna do sh!t, and the few that MAY try something like that, will be quickly extinguished. I'm black, I live in the South, and nobody's talking about rioting if Romney wins, even in the ''hoods''. The majority of black Americans DO NOT share the sentiments of these intellectually challenged cretins, AND we know that sort of thing will accomplish absolutely nothing. I'll be damn glad when this circus is over.And about those idiots talking about assasinating Rom...REALLY? Those assjacks couldn't carry out a drive-by on a crosstown rival, and hit their target. And the OP speaks about ''conservative America''. Everyone knows what that term means.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Are you outraged at the outrageous outrage these people are raging about?

I'm outraged and you should be outraged as well! If there ever was such an outrageous reason to be outraged, it is this outrageous outrage we see raging from these outrageous people!


On the serious side, I believe this is just a bunch of people venting their frustrations on social media. People do the same thing each and every day about Obama. Hell, go to FoxNews and WND if you want to see some crazy people say dumb things!

If these people actually posed a serious threat, they would be confronted I'm sure.

So don't get too worked up over other people's rants. We promise not to get too outraged over your outrage.
edit on 24-10-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)



LoL your post made me laugh, thanks for the levity......

Im not outraged at the people..........ignorance is ignorance and it comes in ALL forms......

What for me is the interesting part, is the relative lack of coverage by any MSM outlet appart from conservative leaning ones.........

If these other networks were doing half the work they were doing last election, why wouldnt they cover this or the voting machine issues?

They sure as hell covered it when they were talkinga bout Bain (sp) being invested in them......Why not when some of them start turning out wrong votes for Obama?

Bias is nothing new to either side........



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack
 


Again im aware of this..........my point isnt about these peoples ignorance......

My point is the sheer number of people putting these things out, and the total lack of coverage by it......

And the lack of coverage about the Machines in voting for Obama instead of mitt, and also the voter intimidation in FLA.....



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My perception is that these threats are being made over a vauge social network which I suppose could be looked at as a non credible source. When black ppl start making YouTube videos showing guns & shouting that message and getting in front of news cameras like the OP said the "anti-Obama" folks did in 2008, then it might receive coverage but from a journalists standpoint, I probably wouldn't try to make a story blow up by using anonymous twitter babble, from potentially fake accounts or underage tards as my only source of information in attempt to create "outrage".

It's so funny how, we need outrage for stuff like this, but there's no real outrage when we have our constitutional & civil rights threatened on a regular basis. People want to take to the streets only to fight against their fellow Americans but never against TPTB.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
My perception is that these threats are being made over a vauge social network which I suppose could be looked at as a non credible source. When black ppl start making YouTube videos showing guns & shouting that message and getting in front of news cameras like the OP said the "anti-Obama" folks did in 2008, then it might receive coverage but from a journalists standpoint, I probably wouldn't try to make a story blow up by using anonymous twitter babble, from potentially fake accounts or underage tards as my only source of information in attempt to create "outrage".

It's so funny how, we need outrage for stuff like this, but there's no real outrage when we have our constitutional & civil rights threatened on a regular basis. People want to take to the streets only to fight against their fellow Americans but never against TPTB.


I couldnt agree more with your last paragraph.......Im very active in my community with stuff like this, and its no secret here that im a big Paul /3rd party supporter........that often doesnt garner me any favors!

However like a poster noted above........there have been many HUGE movements including Occupy that were started over twitter and facebook........so to just give it a pass seems.......well irresponsible.......

Being that this is the case, why such the downplay.......



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I flagged your thread

It is wrong that the media is trying to use subtle censorship and declare stories over Stewart's affair of more value then potential threats of rioting and murder

I also want to congratulate your williningness to suffer the subtle politic trolls to try and bring an issue forward.

Even if it is a bunch of punks running their mouths, it should be covered..


As for the voter intimidation, it has been going on for a long time...


either way good thread and conversation .



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You are right OP there is hypocrisy. In 2008 the liberal media decided to blow this non-issue out of hand and now in 2012 the conservative media has decided that this is really a non-issue. Did you honestly think that the liberal media would report something that could potentially demonize their voter base? In 2008 they saw conservatives getting all in a tissy and decided to spin it and blow it out of hand to support their candidate. They obviously don't want to do the same thing when it could hurt their candidate instead of help him.

Now don't read too far into this post, I'm not a conservative or a liberal. I hate all MSM equally and see political bias in just about everything they report on. To honestly expect the MSM to report information fairly and impartially is down right lunacy. The motto for these reporting outlets should be "Welcome to CNN/Fox News/MSNBC/etc, leave your journalistic integrity at the door."



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
You are right OP there is hypocrisy. In 2008 the liberal media decided to blow this non-issue out of hand and now in 2012 the conservative media has decided that this is really a non-issue. Did you honestly think that the liberal media would report something that could potentially demonize their voter base? In 2008 they saw conservatives getting all in a tissy and decided to spin it and blow it out of hand to support their candidate. They obviously don't want to do the same thing when it could hurt their candidate instead of help him.

Now don't read too far into this post, I'm not a conservative or a liberal. I hate all MSM equally and see political bias in just about everything they report on. To honestly expect the MSM to report information fairly and impartially is down right lunacy. The motto for these reporting outlets should be "Welcome to CNN/Fox News/MSNBC/etc, leave your journalistic integrity at the door."


Great post and well thought out........I have nothing to add to this.....pretty concise......and I agree with you.....



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
I flagged your thread

It is wrong that the media is trying to use subtle censorship and declare stories over Stewart's affair of more value then potential threats of rioting and murder

I also want to congratulate your williningness to suffer the subtle politic trolls to try and bring an issue forward.

Even if it is a bunch of punks running their mouths, it should be covered..


As for the voter intimidation, it has been going on for a long time...


either way good thread and conversation .


Thank you , and your right I suppose voter intimidation has beeng going on for a while........it just seems so one sided.......For example the black panther incident that was underplayed during the first election.....

And numerous other instances of the left(and other media) purposefully not mentioning and/or downplaying anything that could hurt this Campaign, by campaign i mean the last 4 years , since thats what it seems like has been going on.....

There is a definite MO it seems to me........and YES both sides take part.....im not denying that, but it does seem quite a bit more prevalent with the more liberal media.....

I will get blasted, im sure.........but it comes with raising questions i suppose......

Thanks for taking the time to read........



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


It's only racist if whites do it. /thread



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by poloblack
 


Again im aware of this..........my point isnt about these peoples ignorance......

My point is the sheer number of people putting these things out, and the total lack of coverage by it......

And the lack of coverage about the Machines in voting for Obama instead of mitt, and also the voter intimidation in FLA.....



Don't know if you saw this but here's a story about the voting machines.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it's off topic but you mentioned it so I thought you might be interested.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Of course the MSM outlets are not going to cover stuff like this. Threats to politicians and candidates are made everyday. It would be hard for any news agency to keep up.

The only reason the "conservative" news people and talk radio commentators are talking about this is because it serves their political agenda! They are not talking about it because they have journalistic integrity.....they do it because it gets their base fired up and they take advantage of it. You don't see them covering the numerous threats against Obama, now do you?

Either way, this entire issue is just a tactic to divide and conquer more and more people.

It's asinine and I refuse to fall for it.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The problem is that there isn't just a few or a dozen, but hundreds if not thousands of these tweets.

Hunderds, if not thousands



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lets not bother them just let it go "Burn baby burn" and not rebuild. Already predicting rain and snow for election day here



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's just out there for everybody to see!

Did everybody in this country go blind? Don't they want to see the truth? Talk about denial.

Do you guys remember a couple months ago the chatter about the feds buying millions of rounds of ammo? They claimed it was for target practice for the guards at the social security locations. Of course that makes sense.


Don't you think this is being orchestrated by 'tptb'?

For those who think everything is fine and this is all normal I just say I'm jealous. I wish I lived in fantasy land with the rainbows, unicorns, fairies and butterflies. (I better not get started on my butterfly fetish.
)

Reality is that sh!t is going to hit the fan in a couple weeks so people better freaking wake up!
edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
32
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join