It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hey this might be considered off topic. But black people in Florida are rude...sorry I am just going off of the title of this thread here. But in Houston and most other places I've been in the south black people are pretty friendly, not always.

But I just thought of this because I visited there recently and my wife is thai and usually she can say things that I can't. But jokingly she made a comment when we were in line at Walmart to a black guy and he just gave her an evil stare and did not talk to her. I had to remind her, that we weren't in Houston and I even told her not to talk to any black folks. If we were in Houston, any black folk would have laughed and been friendly towards her.

Not to generalize, but yeah, Florida is not like the south and black people there are pretty rude.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by snarky412

Sometimes people manufacture their own scandal, mix it with something that's really happening and then turn around and ask where the outrage is. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying that in my own personal experience, I see this every single election season.I do apologize if my skepticism offends anyone, but....... I don't believe the accounts of the OP. What I do believe is that someone is being taken for a ride. I don't know if the OP is in the drivers seat or the passengers seat. But someone is certainly being taken for a ride.
edit on 25-10-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

I find it incredibly hard to believe that ALL of these tweets are just some "undercover operation" as had been eluded to some posts back.....

So.......thousands of people making these threats......the voting machines voting for Obama, and the voter intimidation in florida.......ALL which are not being covered by the left media.......

Are all manufactured?

I wish i had enough faith in people to believe that.......yes ......faith.......because if that was the case, then it would mean that there isnt an agenda taken over by the media, and that the citizens that make up this country arent that hateful and blind to what Obama has done and continues to do to this country......

but alas.......I do not believe that is the case

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ignorance at its best.

I personally think that this kind of crap should be dealt with.

I am all for fredom of speech but one should not talk of harming another publicly. Rioters should be dealt with and made an example of. These idiots are giving regular citizens a bad name.

Thereis a real lack of respect these days and it mainly pertains to the youth who feel that they are owed something.

These people should be walking the highways picking up trash. Every weekend until the learn a thing called respect.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, I just hope you are wearing a seat belt because I predict a crash.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
well it just about the same logic used by an 80 year old black lady who stated if Obama doesn't get reelected its racist. It almost like the word racist has now become hijacked to mean anything the accuser deems acceptable except for the actual definition of racist. It really amazing when the people who use the term "racist" have come to the conclusion that someone is racist based solely by their political stance and color of skin the term hypocrite comes to mind. We live in a world where peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are considered racist by people teaching our children.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It is counter-intuitive to think in "formerly" racist America that Mitt Romney might actually be the one more at risk of personal physical attack than the President, but I think there is something to this.

For a long time I have believed that powerful forces in America would like to be rid of Obama. I never seriously thought that Romney was in any particular danger, considering that his presumed backers on the right are more likely to be associated with political assassinations than Obama's supporters on the "left".

But a while back I had a dream that a black student wanted to take a shot at Romney and it opened my eyes to the idea that maybe, and unexpectedly, it is actually Romney who is walking around in the gunsights in this campaign and not the President.

I'm not a Romney supporter by any means but political violence is not the way to get rid of a candidate. Ballots not bullets.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

“If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.”
“If Obama don’t win lets start a riot so Romney know what he’s getting himself into.”
“You know you ain’t sh** if you gotta “MAKE” Mafukas vote for ROMNEY ! …. Mannnn OBAMA better get back in office . Or BLACK FOLKS will riot.”
“If Romney wins im goin on a rampage.”
“If Mitt Romney wins the election I think its our duties as Black folks to riot and f**s*** up.”
“If every action IS met with an equal and opposite reaction ..what should workers do to employers if Romney’s elected? #Riot in the streets!!”
“If Romney becomes president let’s all start a riot.”
“I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .”IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT.”
“If romney wins, imma start a mf’n riot! Rns.”

These sound like the lyrics to a really bad Hip Hop choon, and I mean bad in the traditional sense, not the hip hop sense :-)
edit on 25-10-2012 by Shminkee Pinkee because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2012 by Shminkee Pinkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Are you outraged at the outrageous outrage these people are raging about?

I'm outraged and you should be outraged as well! If there ever was such an outrageous reason to be outraged, it is this outrageous outrage we see raging from these outrageous people!

On the serious side, I believe this is just a bunch of people venting their frustrations on social media. People do the same thing each and every day about Obama. Hell, go to FoxNews and WND if you want to see some crazy people say dumb things!

If these people actually posed a serious threat, they would be confronted I'm sure.

So don't get too worked up over other people's rants. We promise not to get too outraged over your outrage.

edit on 24-10-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

ANOTHER EMPTY ALINSKY THREAT

Black Americans will riot in the streets all summer.
OWS will riot in the streets all summer.
Obummer will cancel the election & declare martial law.
The Black Panthers will put their boots on the throats of the RNC attendees.
OWS will totally disrupt the RNC.
The Black Panthers will be at every polling place in November.
DHS is reading every one of your posts.
The U.S. Weather Service has purchased a trillion hollow point bullets.
Voting Machines are being hacked.
Your votes are being counted in Spain by a Soros Owned Company.

YAWN.

Alinsky RULE 9:

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality.) Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists' minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.”

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Any outbursts of mob violence will be dealt with quickly. Not worried about it one bit.

Why is it not being investigated? Holder.
edit on 25-10-2012 by blacko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Actual proof of voter intimidation and voter suppression by liberals. Reminds me of the Philly Black Panther story which was also proof of voter intimidation. Of course they won't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole. They'd rather stand back and scream that somehow showing ID to vote is "suppression".

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You wrote "I often see on ATS how the conservative people of this nation are nothing but ignorant violent people bent on clinging to guns and racism........"

REALLY? Are you serious? How do you equate those who own guns with being ignorant, or for that matter racists?

Perhaps you are the one who is ignorant.

Gun ownership has proven to be a significant deterrent to crime. Not my opinion but a FACT!!!

While I'm not a racist, often the opinion that someone of another race is of less quality than oneself, is a learned opinion, usually learned at the knee of a parent, but in the case of some churches or mosques, learned from the pulpit.

I truly object to your insinuation.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I see many posts wanting a revolution, so I fail to see the problem.

Be careful what you wish for because one mans revolution is another mans riot.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
During the Philadelphia new black panther party VOTER INTIMIDATION debacle Holder/Obama declared publicly that there would be no investigations or prosecutions of "black on white" incidents of crime of any sort. This is de_facto Justice Department policy.

In front of the polling place threatening white voters. Holder/Obama refused to act saying they will NOT investigate ANY criminal acts such as these.

We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

edit on 25-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"conservative people of this nation are nothing but ignorant violent people"....YOU HAVE IT BACKWARDS!!! Its The Liberals Who Are The Violent And Racist....ie: Who Is Doing All The Threats Of Riots And Killing On Twitter And Elsewhere??? C'mon, Get Your Facts Straight. It is the LIBERALS Who Are Nasty Hateful People. CONSERVATIVES are trying to hold on to the Constitution, which the Liberals are so intent on destroying!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bettndon

"go to FoxNews and WND if you want to see some crazy people say dumb things!"
Do You Mean, DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION Against All Enemies Foriegn And Domestic? Or How WND seeks to hold and maintain the freedoms that are GOD GIVEN? Yeah...pretty Crazy Stuff. You sad lonely person....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
In order for this to happen Romney has to win. So...do the math. It isn't happening.

maybe you should recheck the math yourself, friend.

This shows romney winning

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The "outcry" is in the same place as it was when the right wing loonies have been threatening a "civil war" and secession if Obama wins.

Namely...not being taken very seriously at all given that they are most likely the ramblings of a few deranged nutjobs who in all actuality aren't willing to get off the couch to go vote themselves much less start some sort of impromptu revolution.

We are way, WAAY to lazy to do that. How do you think things got so bad in the first place? Christ...we should have rioted in 1963 when we couldn't get a straight answer about who murdered the President in broad daylight and why. THAT was the time to riot. Instead the country sat on their fat asses and ate too much fast food for the next 50 years...and NOW people are going to do something about it?

I call "bullsh^t". It's just typical election-cycle fear-mongering.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
During the Philadelphia new black panther party VOTER INTIMIDATION debacle Holder/Obama declared publicly that there would be no investigations or prosecutions of "black on white" incidents of crime of any sort. This is de_facto Justice Department policy.

In front of the polling place threatening white voters. Holder/Obama refused to act saying they will NOT investigate ANY criminal acts such as these.

We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

edit on 25-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic

I don't understand. How is this "intimidating"?

As a white guy, I would actually feel much safer with the Black Panthers around. The streets aren't safe...they're being patrolled by COPS!! Christ...I'm glad SOMEBODY has the balls to protect the people from them since our government won't.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Hey this might be considered off topic. But black people in Florida are rude...sorry I am just going off of the title of this thread here. But in Houston and most other places I've been in the south black people are pretty friendly, not always.

But I just thought of this because I visited there recently and my wife is thai and usually she can say things that I can't. But jokingly she made a comment when we were in line at Walmart to a black guy and he just gave her an evil stare and did not talk to her. I had to remind her, that we weren't in Houston and I even told her not to talk to any black folks. If we were in Houston, any black folk would have laughed and been friendly towards her.

Not to generalize, but yeah, Florida is not like the south and black people there are pretty rude.

Yep. One black guy in Florida didn't laugh at your wife's (sh^tty??) joke. Ergo...all black people in Florida must be rude.

That ain't racist at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
I see many posts wanting a revolution, so I fail to see the problem.

Be careful what you wish for because one mans revolution is another mans riot.

Oh yeah...but don't you know "it's different" when it's a Republican that is being violent? Just so long as they invoke the names of jesus and george washington when they are doing it...that's the big difference.

Oh...and being white helps a lot too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join