New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
*Qualifying Edit* here, because I see a lot of people are accusing me of a lot of things here .....I didnt vote for Romney so you can stop that line of thinking right there, these are observations im seeing with the media......

I remember during the 2008 Election, many groups like the KKK and other racist organizations , and ignrant folks of the racist persuasion came out against Obama, threatening his life if he were to be elected......

I also remember the IMMEDIATE media outcry and relentless coverage on every channel because of this......

I often see on ATS how the conservative people of this nation are nothing but ignorant violent people bent on clinging to guns and racism.........

My question is......why is there not the same media coverage and outcry about this?

“If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.”
“If Obama don’t win lets start a riot so Romney know what he’s getting himself into.”
“You know you ain’t sh** if you gotta “MAKE” Mafukas vote for ROMNEY ! …. Mannnn OBAMA better get back in office . Or BLACK FOLKS will riot.”
“If Romney wins im goin on a rampage.”
“If Mitt Romney wins the election I think its our duties as Black folks to riot and f**s*** up.”
“If every action IS met with an equal and opposite reaction ..what should workers do to employers if Romney’s elected? #Riot in the streets!!”
“If Romney becomes president let’s all start a riot.”
“I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .”IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT.”
“If romney wins, imma start a mf’n riot! Rns.”

These tweets and facebook posts arent just limited to Rioting..........They are also threatening to Assasinate him....

@Gotta__Lov3it If Romney win this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says "Assassinate Me Bitch"

Yall ready to assasinate romney ?—
Paper Habits ✈ (@LoudJet_Life) October 17, 2012

Romney make me wanna hop through the tv & just assasinate his ass .—
Alyece Johnson (@alyy_joee) October 17, 2012

Somebody needs to asassinate This mofo Romney—
Brendell (@iBeBlowinUrMind) October 17, 2012

I could continue on, but you get the idea............

I want to know why the double standard..........I want to know why is it that conservative America are the racist biggots, and the liberal end of America is not held to the same standard?

Why is it when black people come out saying things like this the media and liberal end of America make excuses or totally refuse to cover it?

I will go ahead and save a lot of posters trouble here and cover the "A few idiots dont represent the whole" thing here..........and go on to remind you that A LOT MORE of these people are coming out of the woodwork in this election , and they are getting no coverage, compared the amount there was last election of people threatening Obama that was played over and over by the media........

Hate is alive and well in the US, but I think its time to start looking where its really coming from. ..

Source
Another source
One last source of info

Then we have this Voter intimidation FLA

Florida's Collier County Supervisor of Elections office is investigating complaints of voter intimidation. Four registered voters have received form letters challenging their citizenship and eligibility to vote. The letters, mailed from Seattle, Washington, have been turned over to the FBI.

Yet the issue a few weeks ago with republicans checking voter credentials was ALL OVER the news talking about how they were trying to pull peoples rights to vote........

Not a peep about this in other media..........

Typically what will happen now is people will try and attack my source, Save it.......if you dont like the source, then google, there are plenty there you can chose from including MSN and others....

So what are your thoughts people? Why the double standard? Are conservatives really the violent and ignorant people that the MSM would like you to think we are?

Or are they just showing preferential treatment to one ringof the Circus?
edit on 24-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ha.

Yeah. Black people are going to flood the streets rioting if Romney wins.
No one believes this except you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What also concerns me (besides the safety of Mr. Romney) is that these people are so angry...that they will start riots and do violence...to anyone who has white skin...and/or maybe just anyone who happens to be around where they are when they act up...and because Mr. Romney is heavily guarded...they may just go after anyone they can and harm them.

link   
Because most people work for a living. They don't cry like a sad b# and take to their own streets burning down their own cities and neighborhoods every time they don't get their way.

Maybe the secret service should show the ones threatening to riot and assassination threats the way back to Europe.
edit on 24-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Yeah I'm black and you wont see me doing that.

Although, I was tempted when the RNC illegally changed the rules so that Ron Paul couldn't be a nominee.

Really close to rioting then..

But instead I smoked some dank and became pacifist =[....
Not like anyone would riot anyways..

Honestly If you're voting for someone based upon racial terms..

Sigh.....

I'm nObama and NoRomney
But I think this is a tactic to favor Obama.

If people started threatening Obama like this do you know how fast Martial Law would be passed?

Yeaaaaaaa

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Not true.

I believe there will be fallout if Romney wins. It may not be widespread but in the usual areas with the usual suspects - L.A., Oakland, Detroit, Chicago, St. louis and maybe a few other areas.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In order for this to happen Romney has to win. So...do the math. It isn't happening.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I thought it was illegal to threaten like that online or anywhere.
The secret service should go arrest em and take there pcs away lol

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

I that was true, half of ATS would have been locked up already.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Ha.

Yeah. Black people are going to flood the streets rioting if Romney wins.
No one believes this except you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Did i specifically target black people? I believe those tweets were from both races.......however yes some of them are specifically from black people......

Who said i believe they will riot? I never once stated that in my OP..........did you even read it?

Do you know what the content in the OP was? Apparently not.....

Its clear you are unwilling to read the whole thing and understand the question i am asking.....

If thats how you are going to approach this, then why bother

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yea, yea, yea... if Romney wins all the disenfranchised people are going to riot.

If Obama wins all the right wingers are going to lay-off all their workers.

Same crap different POV.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Why is the media coverage not the same?

I don't know; but, is it possibly because we think of Twitter as kids (teens and young adults) whereas the KKK is fully grown men in nightgowns and a dunce cap? In other words, is it possible people BELIEVE the Klan scenario but the Twitter one is less concrete, less viable and possibly even over-angst, hormone-driven, children saying stuff to make themselves feel big but have no intention of carrying it out?

ie - credibility or believeablity is less concrete with Twitter remarks.
edit on 24/10/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

It is supposed to be against the law to make death threats of this kind.......

and to be fair the secret service HAS been alerted to these threats........

My point mainly is, where is the outcry? Why arent these people all over the news being accused of biggotry and racism?

Why isnt the media airing this?

My opinion?

its clear bias towards the president, and its clear the agenda is to keep conservative america squarely the focused perpetrators of racism and hate ......

The Administration and left leaning media cant afford any negative light shed on this campaign or anyone that supports it........theyve proven this time and again

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Why is the media coverage not the same?

I don't know; but, is it possibly because we think of Twitter as kids (teens and young adults) whereas the KKK is fully grown men in nightgowns and a dunce cap? In other words, is it possible people BELIEVE the Klan scenario but the Twitter one is less concrete, less viable and possibly even over-angst, hormone-driven, children saying stuff to make themselves feel big but have no intention of carrying it out?

Eg. credibility or believeablity is less concrete with Twitter remarks.

This could be very true, however i will state that many of these people were adults.......

We can also site many of the instances like ......

Voter intimidation in Florida

Young Romney Supporter attacked

Romney Votes in machines go to Obama In this particular case, there was VAST media coverage of worry about Bain cheating votes......yet theres barely a WIMPER when this happens? its just passed off as a glitch, nothing to see here.....

The bias is undeniable

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Honestly I think most of us have better things to do than sink to that level.

Besides if the race card was played, it would just turn into a shouting match at first, then a fight and then a riot would break out.

Its the double standard that most sane people try to stay away from for that very reason.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thank you for posting yet another thread sourced by vitriolic right wing rags..

Does ATS need to start a "Scary black men" forum?

Twitter has 140,000,000 users. Is it really surprising that a few dozen post stupid things?

edit on 24-10-2012 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah I'm black and you wont see me doing that. Although, I was tempted when the RNC illegally changed the rules so that Ron Paul couldn't be a nominee. Really close to rioting then..
reply to post by JrDavis

LoL actually im with you on that, I watched the whole thing in disbelief myself........that being said my vote did not go to romney or obama........

So this isnt about me being a Mittite or anything like that............

Do I think theyll pass martial law? naaaaa nothing to that extent.........but I wouldnt be surprised to see an uprising in some areas...........

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

It is supposed to be against the law to make death threats of this kind.......

and to be fair the secret service HAS been alerted to these threats........

My point mainly is, where is the outcry? Why arent these people all over the news being accused of biggotry and racism?

Why isnt the media airing this?

My opinion?

its clear bias towards the president, and its clear the agenda is to keep conservative america squarely the focused perpetrators of racism and hate ......

The Administration and left leaning media cant afford any negative light shed on this campaign or anyone that supports it........theyve proven this time and again

I find it funny racism popped its head out for obama in last election.
Now i be danged if all the reverse racism has once again popped its head up.

I am really thinking that in this way alone he has the potential to destroy the US from with in.
it's like playing with matches eventually ya get burnt .

link   
Are you outraged at the outrageous outrage these people are raging about?

I'm outraged and you should be outraged as well! If there ever was such an outrageous reason to be outraged, it is this outrageous outrage we see raging from these outrageous people!

On the serious side, I believe this is just a bunch of people venting their frustrations on social media. People do the same thing each and every day about Obama. Hell, go to FoxNews and WND if you want to see some crazy people say dumb things!

If these people actually posed a serious threat, they would be confronted I'm sure.

So don't get too worked up over other people's rants. We promise not to get too outraged over your outrage.
edit on 24-10-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

There is no outcry because the media has not been held to task by enough people.

Many tweets are accompanied by the users pics and they seem to represent all races to me. Of course anyone can grab any pic and post it, but something tells me that many of the pics are the actual people themselves.

I see kids of all races now speaking eubonics and calling each other the "N" word nowadays.

I guess it makes them cool.

I hope that there are no riots if Romney wins, but hope in one hand and poop in the other and see what fills up first.

I think that there will be small scale riots and random attacks on people if Romney wins. If there are enough, it could escalate.

This is one ugly election.
edit on 24-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join