It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Dislike For David Icke Exposing The NWO? [Please Read Before Replying]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He brings people into awareness of what is going on in the world. The son of God... well i am a son of God we are all said to be Gods children.

The reptile angle, well sometimes people in this world are so messed up that you wonder if they are even human or if they are manipulated by non human entities. just think of how many people in power have been able to view their fellow man as garbage... a huge disconnect to their own kind that has allowed them to do such evil.. you would think that at one point they would be able to see themselves in their victims and stop. They do not and that is why i do not think the reptile angle is extremely far fetched. I would rather believe in reptiles than believe that humans are able to do such atrocities to their own kind.

He is seen as anti semitic.there are many people that have such views and i was not really aware of them till i became an adult.

All i have to say is that if you believe in christianity.... the jews are living in sin and in direct rebellion towards God. In their rebellion they are doing very detrimental things in the world that causes much criticism and hate for them in the world.

eventually everyone will hate them and that is when aramgeddon will happen. It will be warranted to go against israel but it is not our place to set the jews straight.

that is one way of looking at it.

anyways david icke does a good job of making people aware of the fight for their minds.

Personally i think he says a lot of twisted truths.

edit on 24-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by 3chainz
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

but then again he's not a practicing occultist, so he wouldn't know better, so it can be allowed to slide, for now, same with not fully understanding his own clairvoyant ability and using/interpreting what he Sees in the same manner primitive people use it.

he's still way ahead of you, and many others in The Game.

I would be interested in hearing what you mean by this, is he misinterpreting his clairvoyant ability?
I would love it if you'd elaborate.

And by "The Game" you mean the game of life?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I'm still confused as to why people say that you can't believe in a theory such as this one and believe in Jesus Christ also. This makes no sense and I wish someone would clear it up for me. The Bible mentions the Nephilim so why couldn't this have been God's plan all along? No one should be COMPLETELY close minded to an idea such as the reptilians. Not one of us knows the whole truth!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

I would be interested in hearing what you mean by this, is he misinterpreting his clairvoyant ability?
I would love it if you'd elaborate.

And by "The Game" you mean the game of life?

icke is clairvoyant, and apparently unaware of it what he sees through his clairvoyance overlays on his visual perception like terminator vision.

or he may be aware and is speaking either metaphorically or in Sybiline fashion
or he may be speaking euphemistically and is referring to psychopaths

other folk who see reptilians see the reptilian aspect as an aura

the game of life, magic, whatever

"It's only a Game. Try to Remember"

-The Invisibles

edit on 24-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed post

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So what some of you Icke haters are saying is,if some one tells me for example that Zionists are influencing American policies,or Media is brainwashing us and or 9/11 might have been an inside job and aliens have landed on the earth,that very last sentence he says automatically disqualifies all the rest of his claims?!...What if he had a clown makeup when he said all that!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I used to laugh a lot and still do occasionally at Icke.I remember one in particular which is an artists impression of the queen as a reptilian,which is just a drawing of a lizard with a crown on.But I have to say some of his writings are proved spot on and I've no doubt certain people would like him seen as a clown or "straw man"to protect themselves from exposure.So I will keep an open mind.The Savile necrophillia story seemed so unbelieveable that I thought it it must be bull#### but now it just might be true, and if that can be true anything can.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A very senior ranking man, whom I had the privilege of knowing a few years ago once said to me "Anything you can think of, no matter how stupid or outlandish it may seem, has probably already happened."

Given his position, it scared me to death!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Man so many people don't even want to discuss his points, they just automatically jump on the "he believes in reptiles" bandwagon. Who cares what he believes in, a lot of things he discussed do happen and ARE happening in today.
Corruption, greed, injustice and etc. its like so many people even here on ATS steer the conversation into attacks of another free willed woman/man belief as if it affects them in any way. If you don't want to buy his books or do not believe in reptiles then why even bring it up?

The OP stated many great topics that we could be discussing but nope, the man is crazy because he believes in something I do not? =P

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

He is a nutjob because he says he has seen reptilians shape shift.

So have I. While I'm here, if you are so absolutely certain that Reptilians aren't around - prove it. Can't? Why? Because no-one knows for absolute certainty what's going on. We can all have our ideas, theories and beliefs and we are all at liberty to believe whatever we want. But calling someone crazy because their belief is different to yours is - in a world of unknows - a little arrogant.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Your opening post is well structured and thoughtful. You make a sound opening argument for the defence of David Icke. He is a man on a mission and he has passion for what he does and the information he shares.

So many people on this planet sit down each day or night to watch the 'news' and believe every single word and image that is beamed at them. If only they could expand their attention and allow other information into their intellect as well.

David Icke has something to say and that is more than some people on this planet. Some people go about their lives and do nothing and say nothing and then wonder why nothing happens - or wonder why nothing ever changes.

When a Child sitting on a school bus minding her own business can get shot in the head - then it is at least time to question the news and ask questions about why this beautiful young girl was targetted. Anyone who thinks the shooting of Malala Yousafzai is just another news item - needs to look at David Icke and at the very least - entertain the concept of an evil presence being a viable thought - let alone a valid reality.

Great post and thank you.

Much Peace...

edit on 24-10-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawWHATtheyDID

I like him too.

Cant say that I fully buy into the reptilian/grays angle but I like his views on most other topics.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I totally agree with you, OP.
Seriously, if you take what he says as metaphor, EVERYTHING is basically true. It's actually very clever, if he's doing it on purpose and not crazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
I am a fan of ickes. just read human race get off your knees a while ago. i am not sure about every thing he says but i believe, that he believes himself. maybe he wants to appear nuts to some people, and only get through to some. if he was to good, and had a lot more followers, he would be more apt to have an "accident".

Yeah maybe he throws in the Reptile nonsense to discredit himself just enough to keep himself safe.. ?

Other than that he's pretty much spot on.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Peoples ego dont want to get hurt..so its easier to say he is a fraud.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

- He exposes education and how kids are being dumbed down.

Kids are smarter than his followers. Icke is a con-man that teaches people there are reptile-people who rule the world.

Kids would call bs on this guy...lol

Wow what a great and informative post. Thanks for your contribution! The amount of stars a blatantly rude and menial post gets makes me worried about the current state of ATS.

Maybe a little less condescension would do you well. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are an idiot. I'm sure many could say the same thing about your personal beliefs because well, it is really all a matter of opinion. I myself don't believe in Icke's views because yes, they are very outlandish to me - but I do respect him for getting people to think outside of the box, encourage thought about reality, and explore world around them. Researching his material could prove that it is false, but it opens doors to more thought and realizations that you can come to on your own or through more...substantive...material.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Maybe when he says some stuff, he's thinking one thing, one meaning in his mind...but when people hear it, they think something completely different and assume that's how he actually meant it. Then he doesn't bother correcting them because the fact that they took it that way means they aren't ready to hear what he has to say, the real meat and bones of his message to the world.

A way to filter out the "blue poppers" - a term I use for people who would rather sleep under the illusion than suffer under the truth, and will use any argument they can to keep someone like Icke from chasing away the fog.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's entirely possible that there is a bloodline conspiracy eminating from the family of Jesus Christ (post resurrection) in which case their "right to rule" is an affront to God and man because it raises the flesh above the spirit while mocking the historical Jesus and his right to experience the whole of what it means to be human including human sexuality. I've even heard comments from the Queen of England in regards to insiders and those excluded which seems to intimate something along these lines - more in the last page of the thread linked in my signature.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Details aside, I've heard of that too. The Merovingian bloodlines, I think. Again, a perfect example of the thread I've linked in my signature - people associate divinity with perfection, and man with imperfection. Giving Jesus any kind of human characteristic is akin to implying he was imperfect...so they have to continually impress upon the world the notion of his "divinity", thereby teaching us that he was perfect.

I should probably add that the current agenda, worldwide, is aimed at teaching us that vanity is the path to such perfection. "Cleanliness is next to godliness". Vanity. Hygiene is good, but I think they meant 'cleanliness' as in 'aesthetically pure'. You know, plastic. Fake. Fabricated. Factory model.

Sound like today's world?

edit on 24-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It is quite strange that all of the high-end/most famous conspiracy theorists are mostly disliked or even hated by the majority of ATS users. Surely, people come here to post/find opnions thats contrary to the mainstream media's official view. But for some reason, when you become really successful at questioning the state of things as explained by lamestream media, you get ridiculed on this site. BIZARRE!!

Some examples: David Icke, Gerald Celente, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Henry Makow, Fulford etc etc... (and I'm sure there are more)

Now I'm not saying I'm a fan of all of these guys and that I believe everything any one of them say, but I also find it ridiculous that whenever one of their names are mentioned there are more ridicule and discredidation than if someone mentions OBAMA, ROMNEY or EVEN BUSH!

edit on 24-10-2012 by chiroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I like the way everyone refers to "the Reptilian THEORY". A theory is an idea which someone has which may or may not be true. There are thousands of Reptilian life forms living on this planet disguised as human beings. They are intelligent and widespread and nearly everyone has run into one in their normal life and not know it. And you will not know unless they choose to reveal themselves which they are not supposed to do. Everyone is concerned with the Illuminati or some other elite humans when in truth many of them are Reptilians in disguise. And as far as David is concerned, he will go down in history as a hero for bringing this subject into the light of day. That is, if we as humans have a future on this planet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join