It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Dislike For David Icke Exposing The NWO? [Please Read Before Replying]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Reptilian complex The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in dominance ,aggression, territoriality, and ritual displays.
SOURCE Triune brain

Do I believe it possible this is a remnant of our ancestors "brain" leftover in modern humans? I sure do!

Do I believe it possible I need to begin looking around the corner for a shape-shifting reptile?

Is it possible this part of our brain projects these things onto the fabric we call reality? Is it possible wee see aggression where there simply is none? Sounds more plausible than expecting a shape-shifting reptile when I look under my bed tonight.

edit on 24-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012
It is SCARY how someone like Icke is considered a schizophrenic, yet the MAJORITY of the world is bound by the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) - which most people, even if they aren't a part of those religions, don't consider all of the followers as schizophrenic and crazy.

If you consider Icke crazy, how can you not consider EVERY following of the Abrahamic religions crazy? They all follow a book, which claims to be the word of God, which talks about God, Angels, Devils, Prophets, A miracle birth without a women having sex, PLENTY of miracles, such as parting the sea. Thousands of examples of extreme claims.

I'm not dogging on any of these religions, I just don't see how someone can say what Icke believes makes him insane, and yet the bible itself speaks of Lucifer, a fallen being, who came to earth, and took 1/3 of the angels with him. Nothing Icke says is more far fetched than the book of Genesis, or Revelations, etc.

People do not have the imagination or experience to fathom that politics and religion are tools of controlling the masses. For example if christianity is so pure why did the council of nicea hold a lenghty meeting to ban certain writings while including others? You might say controversial but according to whom? Why isn't the book of giants included in mainstream religion? Why isn't satan/lucifer included in the bible more often as point of reference if nothing else?

Religion has a basis in truth, but that is where its credibility stops. It leaves too many unanswered questions and is written more as allegory with metaphors, especially the old testament. People cannot make the connection between interdimensional alien beings and religious superstitions.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Is he truly "waking you up"? Sure, he is bringing to light the evil in this world and it feels like being "awakensed" but only because you didn't know that it existed in the first place. But he is deception all the way round and here's why - he gives you a lot of truth and mixes it with deadly poison. He believes that a mass awakening will allow Earth to enter into a new consciousness, which is basically feeding the New Age Religion nonsense. He gives you this as the solution. Go read Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's latest UN speech and pay close attention to what he says. It's the same as Icke's "solution". Go read Freemasonry dogma and what they believe - the same. Go read the New Age dogma - it's the same. Icke's bleats on about the Problem/Reaction/Solution methodology of the "mighty men", yet steers you to their solution. He never once tells you to seek Christ Jesus as the Truth, for he knows in that instant that Jesus would heal your vision and your hearing and expose him as the deceiver that he is. You need to understand - the deception will be so great that it could nearly fool the elect. This isn't something to be taken lightly by Christian or non Christian.

Lol! Why mixing that Jesus Christ guy with this? Is that Jesus guy alive and well? Naaah. If he ever existed, he is now dead. So you can't ask him for answers on anything, even healing your vision as you say.

The only person that can do that is YOU. Did it not come to your mind that all the alone talking you do when you think you are talking to God or Jesus is in fact with YOURSELF you are talking? You are the one that brings solution in your life, not a "maybe he existed" dead guy.

All the religions things are metaphores. It's just to help you help yourself.

I personally believe that there is truth in what he says but i also smell BS in some cases. I came to this conclusion with research and critical thinking. But who am I to tell what's true or not?

Only time will tell...

Peace out
edit on 24-10-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I forgot the most important part. Why I "dislike" his message is because I see it one of spreading fear more so than anything beneficial to the person ingesting his material. Much like certain religions do.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyParadoxicalSelf
I forgot the most important part. Why I "dislike" his message is because I see it one of spreading fear more so than anything beneficial to the person ingesting his material. Much like certain religions do.

I think that maybe he does that so he gets attention. Nobody pays attention to peaceful and boring news. He uses sensationalism like every news outlet so people will pay attention.

I agree this does more harm than good for his case, but at least his messages are heard. Maybe not understood like he would want but at least heard.

Peace out.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

Lol! Why mixing that Jesus Christ guy with this?

Agreed. We should leave Jesus outta this! I like the guy.

In my mind I use this simple equation to calculate me some Jesus..

Jesus = Love

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Jesus = Love

Hehe, If I do the same equation with my beliefs :

Me = Love

By the way i love your avatar!!
edit on 24-10-2012 by bigwig22 because: put some more love

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think that maybe he does that so he gets attention. Nobody pays attention to peaceful and boring news. He uses sensationalism like every news outlet so people will pay attention. I agree this does more harm than good for his case, but at least his messages are heard. Maybe not understood like he would want but at least heard.

I humbly disagree. All I see his message doing is giving us something else to fear. Something else for us to project outward. Another illusion, wrapped in another illusion.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

I take it more in a "beware of something" than "fear something" but that is my point of view. Fear is not a thing present in my mind, only distrust.

I respect yours.

Peace out

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
all that!

I see your point but I'll also answer the question.

The part that is so unbelievable for most people concerning David Icke is often the same thing.... the Reptilian thing. The idea we are being controlled by aliens who don't even bother to say hello or help us with fuel costs. greedy, blood thirsty reptilians.

I'm a believer in ETs & do not see them in this way, but who am I to say there aren't some renegade ETs out there who are up to no good? Personally I think if they came all the way here, that they aren't just screwing around with people's fates, I'd think they were serious about life & meaning in their missions, but who knows maybe we got some stragglers hanging around that haven't even left planet earth, aren't human, are truly wicked & in cahoots with the greediest of cold blooded elites.

I want to make it very clear again that I don't think it's any ETs I might know, no matter how much they may have tried cooperating with any part of the gov. or what kind of things have transpired. If they are meant to lead in the future I don't think it will be because they wanted to (world domination) I would think it is because they knew they needed to (experience and concern for the unwise to be the ones who lead)

So I'm not sure what he's getting at, you know?

You see, this is why that 1 little thing becomes so critical. It is about an extremely pivotal issue.

What is he trying to say here? ETs are evil? That's straight up disinfo.
Or is he just seeing all this stuff and figuring some disturbing things out & it's got him freakin and thinking that there is a different type of connection between ETs & elites than there really is? Because there IS a connection. the whole thing DOES lead back to the ET issue, the whole cover up, but I think it is much more possible for it to lead back to that in a completely different way than what he's trying to say here.

I wanna know why he is doing this because this whole reptilian thing is what makes people think there are cities of them living underground, but what is underground is the elite escape from catastrophe.

Is he really scared & just not looking at certain things the way many see them or is he being paid to say these things and why?

because it has TOTALLY thrown fuel to the whole disinfo thing. He is actually a pretty convincing speaker, like an eclectic counselor who is paid to relate to all your paranoia. he's kinda good at. Talks like a real person but takes you on a twisty ride to make you think.

It REALLY does make a HUGE difference in this case. Why is he trying to get us to believe this?

If we believed this & ETs showed up & we took it upon ourselves to fight them (which I believe is being sort of campaigned behind the scenes in secretive channels but is very widespread) not an open & official stance or war but through belief systems & networks, organization...Masons are BAD about spreading ET fear for example & are not the only ones. They can spread stuff like a wildfire because that system of rank is in every city already. ET readiness guides? Come on. Talking up invasion scenarios ALL OVER the place. I have seen enough disinfo to convince me that something is going on. Even if we are not talking imminent contact, it is a stance AGAINST ETs.

If they REALLY want to convince people that aliens are bad, throw them right into the bed with the humans we already hate. They are about to retire anyway because the whole system is about to change. They want us thinking we are minute men, patriots that will rebuild our tattered government & kick out the ET presence (any we can find) & continue standing against them. Then another set of elites we do not recognize will pat us on the back & take the reigns once again.

Some ride both sides of the disinfo fence. TPTB will sell over it's own grannies to say they are in cahoots with reptilians. The humans REALLY in control, we don't even know their faces. They're safe. Do you think they would think twice about making you hate 1 of their own face puppets if it could make you afraid of ETs & STILL fight them for TPTB

It's propaganda & they still get what they want!

Did his mind really fuse this? With all the other seemingly intelligent things he says, why this? how does his become his punch?

It is the type of disinfo that I avoid the most

It doesn't make any sense to me that elite agenda is ET agenda
If I could wrap my head around that idea, figured out somehow that it were true, it would change everything in my mind about ETs & I doubt I will EVER be convinced. So what can I think about this guy?

He's just another guy trying to sell a very common and very DAMAGING piece of disinfo & this the WORLD to me the literal WORLD, if it is true

or he is just seeing a whole lot, is afraid & isn't making the obvious conclusion about one little piece of his spiel, but it has become the biggest piece of that spiel I'm afraid.

That's the probl
edit on 24-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22

Jesus = Love

Hehe, If I do the same equation with my beliefs :

Me = Love

By the way i love your avatar!!
edit on 24-10-2012 by bigwig22 because: put some more love

Thank you.

That was my simple equation to equate Jesus. I have one that looks like this too Me = You

edit on 24-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It's simple really why people don't like Icke. You did mention it early on in your post but I would like to expand
on it: You may not believe in his reptilian theory .

Yeah I agree.
Icke lost me at "reptile" just always made me think of the tv show "V" and could never take him serious myself. Maybe I shouldn't judge like that but just couldn't get past it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

I take it more in a "beware of something" than "fear something" but that is my point of view. Fear is not a thing present in my mind, only distrust.

I respect yours.

Peace out

I have not reached that "stage" of growth yet. I see our thoughts as one in the same, still working on the emotions however.

Thank you for the realization there. I needed that.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Is he truly "waking you up"? Sure, he is bringing to light the evil in this world and it feels like being "awakensed" but only because you didn't know that it existed in the first place. But he is deception all the way round and here's why - he gives you a lot of truth and mixes it with deadly poison. He believes that a mass awakening will allow Earth to enter into a new consciousness, which is basically feeding the New Age Religion nonsense. He gives you this as the solution. Go read Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's latest UN speech and pay close attention to what he says. It's the same as Icke's "solution". Go read Freemasonry dogma and what they believe - the same. Go read the New Age dogma - it's the same. Icke's bleats on about the Problem/Reaction/Solution methodology of the "mighty men", yet steers you to their solution. He never once tells you to seek Christ Jesus as the Truth, for he knows in that instant that Jesus would heal your vision and your hearing and expose him as the deceiver that he is. You need to understand - the deception will be so great that it could nearly fool the elect. This isn't something to be taken lightly by Christian or non Christian.

Lol! Why mixing that Jesus Christ guy with this? Is that Jesus guy alive and well? Naaah. If he ever existed, he is now dead. So you can't ask him for answers on anything, even healing your vision as you say.

The only person that can do that is YOU. Did it not come to your mind that all the alone talking you do when you think you are talking to God or Jesus is in fact with YOURSELF you are talking? You are the one that brings solution in your life, not a "maybe he existed" dead guy.

All the religions things are metaphores. It's just to help you help yourself.

I personally believe that there is truth in what he says but i also smell BS in some cases. I came to this conclusion with research and critical thinking. But who am I to tell what's true or not?

Only time will tell...

Peace out
edit on 24-10-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

I think you got it wrong. Spiritualism, and especially if you know what you are doing, can be very effective. The church itself has done excorcisms on demonically possesed humans. People who are normally non-believers in christ find out that miracles can happen via him and god's angels.

Likewise evil is just as real and I would argue perhaps stronger than good. Earth is satanic territory and satan is described as the prince of earth. People used to do all kinds of witchcraft and sacrifices at the alter, from sacrificing animals to humans. The mayans were notorious for sacrifice. In africa tribesman used to hunt each other for territorial gains and prestige; hence headhunters. In asia animal sacrifice is still practiced. These are all forms of satan worship. God does not ask for sacrifice.

Todays religion is actually satanic worship when you go to church. Saturday called sabbath used to be the day of rest and prayer, not sunday(worship of the sun aka horus). Did you christians worship horus, muslims worship the moon and jews worship saturn? Modern day religions covertly worship pagan deities and most people are too stupid to know better. Going to church, fasting. not having sex, not being able to get a divorce when people cannot possibly coexist is satanic. Why does the church block birth control and is against abortion especially in the early stages of pregnancy?

Jesus Christ was real(probably an angel of god and the elohim), Muhammed was real(probably an angel of the elohim) yet satanic cults via lucifer have managed to pervert everything for the benefit of the nephelim. It is very complex so naturally I only touch here and there in an outline form rather than focus on details I do not know of.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I always speak up for him and consider him extremely aware. He has integrity and is working to help overturn this darkness.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He is indeed aware of a lot of things.

That in itself can be unsettling because how does he know all of this, the parts that seem rather obvious in hindsight but is new, unproven yet seemingly sensible info?.... as for his more unconventional stuff, it would certainly be nice to know what opened him up to that. A thing such as that cannot be gathered from assumption.

If he cannot explain that, he has left a very large, rather personal piece out of the puzzle.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yeah, the whole shape shifting reptilian thing is a little far out there.

I remember watching a video of his on Youtube not too long ago in which he was discussing spirituality. In my humble opinion he is bang on the money in that regard.

A lot of what he said was reminiscent of Eckhart Tolle's book 'The Power of Now'.

I don't think many people actively hate him do they? Seems like a decent bloke, even if he does have so Far Out theories!

He's made a fortune out of it of course, but if you go and see him you get your money's worth... How long does he talk for? Like 8 hours or something crazy like that!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

So what happened to the atlantians and lemurians? Where they not our elders that got destroyed because of people like you who refused to acknowledge the presence of evil "aliens"(more like our slavemasters who have colonised earth hundreds of thousands of years ago for gold and other elements) and thus failed to act properly in unison against this evil?

The illuminati(or illuminated ones, aka agents of chaos) are the human chosen ones BY THESE MALEVOLENT ALIENS(the nephelim) as described in the secret covenant and perhaps protocols of the learned elders of zion. You have to connect the dots yourself if you are interested in finding the ultimate truth. People like David Icke, Alex Jones, John Lear, Richard Hoagland, Thomas Castello, Phil Schneider, Bob Lazar, etc help but you do the work.

Look at the world right now and tell me if you think it makes sense. People of one religious sect conquering and massacering people of other religious sects. Spending much more on military hardware than on social welfare programs. People who intrinsically hate the government yet love the military. They are hack jobs or extremely delluded. Why do people hate the government? Do they know why? Small government is not the answer anymore than big government is the answer.

Why did they go back and forth to the moon from 1970 to 1972 on numerous missions if there was nothing to be found and it was a dry hostile place? Why did they send buzz aldrin who was a 32nd degree scottish right mason? Maybe to cover-up the findings since masons specialise in keeping secrets? Why do they say the spaceship moon theory makes the most sense out of all the hogwash nasa is pushing? Why do disinfo agents harrass these people?

I can be here all day lecturing you on why secret societies exist and why things are the way they are. It is kind of entertaining but kind of scary at the same time too. For example the dulce and montauk mysterious that are ignored. On and on!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Icke is good for most part! Excluding reptilians.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfzilla

Originally posted by Mumbotron
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It's simple really why people don't like Icke. You did mention it early on in your post but I would like to expand
on it: You may not believe in his reptilian theory .

Yeah I agree.
Icke lost me at "reptile" just always made me think of the tv show "V" and could never take him serious myself. Maybe I shouldn't judge like that but just couldn't get past it.

That is understandable. Let me just say that those of us who are aware of the reptillian connection, perhaps aren't "crazy", we just have our own worldview, like everyone else.

The reptillian connection isn't that far of a stretch. Many of us already have the story written in our DNA, and through meditation or contemplation, we've come to similar conclusions as David Icke. Why do you think the "serpent" is used metaphorically in many ancient wisdom traditions?

When you are able to see this world from a different, dimensional viewpoint, you start to see how different lineages from different star systems have played a role in the influence of mankind. Not just on the physical level, but on the spiritual level as well. Of course, again, this is just what many of us here on Earth have come to realize , through our own sincere investigations. I would never be so silly as to say my truth outweighs another persons truth. However, I am intelligent , and sound enough to know that my Truth IS indeed, truth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join