It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidstones - Who will make up the 500 Million and Why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

Lol I did not see that one, she obviously didn't sign up for the dental package.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Pedro, my man.

Despite your humorous approach I will break it down within reality, and everyone else here needs to listen up because this is the very truth.

The planet contains 7 Billion people. Statistically 90% in the northern hemisphere and 10% in the southern hemisphere.

Now they kill the northern hemisphere with, oh I don't know, maybe nuclear contamination from a stricken japanese nuclear power plant (Fukushima) and a russian nuclear power plant (Chernobyl). If you study the jet streams and weather you come to realise the planet naturally divides the north and south hemispheres so radiation in the north only gets carried in the air around the northern hemisphere. Water contamination is another issue which helps to bring us down to that magical number.

90% of 7 Billion is 6.3 Billion dead, deformed or radioactively compromised populace.

This leaves 700,000,000 people in the southern hemisphere.

A further 200,000,000 die from water contamination carried down from Russians dumped radioactive waste and Fukushima's dumped waste.

And now we're at our magical 500,000,000.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Shouldn't this already be happening by now? Chernobyl was how long ago?

Also isnt this a clear contradiction of the rule: Dont be a cancer, leave room for nature?

How can we leave room for nature when half the world is hammered due to nuclear damage?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

It is happening now. Accumulation is the aim. This will happen over a 10 year period in terms of physical effects of the fallout from Fukushima, but I assure you it will happen.

They will find ways to justify their logic despite the obvious contradiction, but nature does indeed always find a way, which I gather is the elites stance. The southern hemisphere can maintain 500,000,000 people until the Northern hemisphere is liveable.

Of course I could be wrong about the elites aim to kill the Northern hemisphere's population, but I'm not wrong about Fukushima. In 10 years cancer rates in the Northern Hemisphere will have doubled, if not more. Fukushima is still spewing out radiation and that radiation is still being carried across the big pond over the US and then over Europe.
edit on 24-10-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I find it hard to beleive that fukashima will kill off 6.3 billions people

I think the guidstones were only used for reference, to keep the planet healthy and maintained. I dont think anything like mass deaths will happen to be honest. Thats just my opinion

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

Originally posted by Bilky

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

Kiwi's have a great sense of humor, and give as good as they get. We Aussies have a great bond with them.

Just about everything written about every nationality is considered racist by the guilt ridden "Sad Sacks" that are breeding too fast.

I think the elites want 500 Million "Sad Sacks" to control them through guilt.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

Do we really have a great relationship with them? I know a few kiwis but I wouldn't say that oz has a great relationship with them.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

I find it hard to beleive that fukashima will kill off 6.3 billions people

I think the guidstones were only used for reference, to keep the planet healthy and maintained. I dont think anything like mass deaths will happen to be honest. Thats just my opinion

We've never had 6 billion people before, so its hard to say what might kill them off, but fertility rates have been steadily declining for awhile, and mother nature has a way of evening things out. Fukishima could just be the catalyst that stops the population growth. They don't have to all die at once, they'll die eventually one way or another, so the question is really not how they will die, but whether or not they will be replaced?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Of course, nor do I want it to happen, but Fukushima is a really big issue not being discussed and there are large amounts of radiation daily being sent across the US. Rain is a big problem as it helps bring down the radiation.

10 years. I promise.

I already had a sceptical cousin whose wife's friend went to Japan for a week vacation. Upon returning to Hong Kong she took a free radiation test and found out that the dosage she received while in Japan was so much that they recommended she terminated her 4 month pregnancy due to significant chance of deformity in her foetus. She didn't terminate so we're waiting to see how the rest of her pregnancy goes.

Suffice it to say, he now well and truly believes me about Fukushima and the seriousness of its widespread contamination.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Kiwi's have a great sense of humor, and give as good as they get. We Aussies have a great bond with them.

Do we really have a great relationship with them? I know a few kiwis but I wouldn't say that oz has a great relationship with them.

Brisbane is jam packed with Kiwi's, and we share a great laugh, lot's of beers and a friendly sporting rivalry.

You must be from Sydney.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilky

Brisbane is jam packed with Kiwi's, and we share a great laugh, lot's of beers and a friendly sporting rivalry.

You must be from Sydney.

Ha not bad not bad pretty close, I just don't like comments of any type that portray a racial type as subservient to others. Why should kiwis be our slaves maybe we should serve them? BTW I am a WAS.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

WAS? Western Australian?

The comment was all in fun. I am taking the mickey out of "Secret Societies" with a mock system of choosing 500 Million "Worthy" survivors out of 7 Billion "Useless Eaters"

Not that I think there will be a massive cull.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilky

WAS? Western Australian?

White anglo saxon mate.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
the whole world cannot be flooded, not enough water, if there was enough water, it would already be flooded.

Not all at once (even if the icecaps melt), but if the gravitational force of the moon were to somehow increase... the whole world would flood twice a day.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Another one that caught my attention was "guide reproduction". So they also want to tell you who gets to have sex, who they get to have sex with, and when they have sex.

Or maybe people will get lucky and be sterilized so they can still have sex, but they just can't have kids. That won't be so bad, will it? The benevolent hand of the elites guiding reproduction so that only the desired people of desired race, religion, etc, will have children and the rest will die out...

Who will be desired? Well that will be entirely up to our masters. That's part of the fun! It will be like an adventure, living life day to day, not knowing what crazy and wild thing they will come up with next!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You find it hard to believe Fukushima would kill 6+ billion people, huh?

Did you know that Fukushima has contaminated the entire planet and will continue to do so for thousands of years? Did you know that millions of gallons of radioactive water are pumped into the ocean there every day?

Where do you think all that radioactive seawater is going? Straight into the food chain.

World governments are keeping a tight lid on it because they don't want the planet freaking out.

Every time it rains, my friend, it rains radioactivity. There are a number of videos on YT.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
With only 500 million people and the technology that exists today, earth would become one hell of a place to be, almost Utopian I would suspect. That said if i was doing the picking, one of the first people crossed off the list would be the person who wrote built the guidestones. We really need to be worrying about how to best obtain that Utopia with 7 billion people.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That is what I am going to do if I ever strike it rich.

Make my own monument according to my own beliefs. That way people can spend countless hours trying to justify them(my beliefs).

It seems that if one wants to make an impression all you have to do is make it out if stone and ramble on about righteous stuff. I guess it doesn't even have to be big. Just make it mystical.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

The number of people the guide stones does not mean we or you have to kill anyone. It simply means the world needs to regulate their own production of offspring, in order to maintain the reformed population.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
That is what I am going to do if I ever strike it rich.

Make my own monument according to my own beliefs. That way people can spend countless hours trying to justify them(my beliefs).

It seems that if one wants to make an impression all you have to do is make it out if stone and ramble on about righteous stuff. I guess it doesn't even have to be big. Just make it mystical.

Yeah if you have about $500,000 dollars. Does anyone think it a bit strange that some one would spend that much for a joke? I can't help but think that the person that commisioned them either had a screw loose or knew something that we don't. i tend toward the latter.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Air contamination is restricted to the Northern hemisphere.

Water and food contamination is worldwide.

Seafood is the worst, especially the bottom-feeder fish and crustaceans that eat the dead fish that fall to the sea floor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join