It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidstones - Who will make up the 500 Million and Why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There is a very real possibility that HIV will become airborne and transmitted in the same way as flu in the near future.

This would possibly eliminate a large chunk of the human race.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
People who have enough food to eat and shelter to protect them.The issue is that the guidestones are there for a post apocolyptic event ,for the much less than 500,000000 people they advise we maintain at.

If you want to be there to find out,buy land somewhere up high and dig yourself a j-shaped underground shelter,stock it with enough food for a yr,and stay close to it,this is a better bet than a huge gov underground facility---who cares about the details.There is a cyclical set of displacement waves that inundate all land masses,it is fast and it SCOURS the landmasses,you need to be underground in a waterproof shelter when the waves come in,you dont need to stat inside long but it is critical you are inside when the waves hit,because they are going to cover every mountain top,you even need to dig in up high,the j-shape creates a pressure lock using nature to defeat nature.

DUMBS will fail,being up high is not enough,boats will be destroyed in the displacement wave by and large unless they are built FAR inland and are simply lifted by the water as it comes in with the least power it will carry,like the center of a landmass up high,wherever the water has the least energy.Just say Noah,because this is the same set of displacement waves he and his family faced and defeated.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Again with the j-shaped shelter... but you are the only I can find who talks about it. Throw some links on what you mean and why.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
I see nothing good coming from this thread, just racial bias and stereotyping.

Yes its not good to portray NZ in that way, or any people this thread disturbs me.

Kiwi's have a great sense of humor, and give as good as they get. We Aussies have a great bond with them.

Just about everything written about every nationality is considered racist by the guilt ridden "Sad Sacks" that are breeding too fast.

I think the elites want 500 Million "Sad Sacks" to control them through guilt.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

The Guidestones are so misunderstood. I was up there just about 2 weeks ago, and it is a wonderful place to visit! Elberton, Georgia is also a great place to visit! And the story of "Dutchy" is even better than the story of the Guidestones. Go check it out if you ever get a chance. Dutchy is on display at the museum in Elberton.

The stones say "maintain." There won't be any reason to decide who gets to stay, because they are meant for post-apocalyptic world. The people that get to stay alive, are the the people that are still alive, LOL!

Maintain population at 500 million. In other words, plan your child births accordingly. No more illegitimate baby mama drama, no more 10 kids from 10 different daddys, no more octomoms, fertility drugs, and in-vitro.

Maintaining a healthy population isn't so hard, especially in a rugged post-apocalyptic world. Natural selection, natural consequences, etc. It might be sad to go back to losing the unhealthy babies, and losing the elderly and seeing life-expectancies drop again, but then again is life supposed to be about quality or quantity? If I live 55-60 good years and never have to suffer through 12 years of Chemo and radiation and surgeries, I'm fine with that, especially if it benefits the rest of society. Lets all live good, productive lives, and stop being so stingy.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Great Post. We are overpopulated, and so many children grow up hungry, or fatherless.

As you also stated quality is better than quantity - Totally agree

Why not a quality 500 million?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Asteroid impact. (see any dinosaurs around?) Great Flood. (Just ask Noah)
World wide epidemic. (See Bubonic Plague)

Any of these things might happen at some point and decrease our numbers to a fraction of what they were. And most likely, in that situation, there will be chaos and confusion. Once the dust settles, and people start to try to get back to living, they will eventually form a new government. What you have there are the blueprints for that event.
Nobody is going to kill anyone.
edit on 24-10-2012 by network dude because: bad spelr

1. Asteroid impact.... right... don't bet on it.

2. Great flood? again, I just don't see it happening...

3. Bubonic Plague, that was a whole different ball game that was dependent on a complete different set of circumstances.... circumstances in which most people can now address. We're pretty fast at identifying problems and taking care of it. In the 20th century alone there are multiple examples of taking care of such issues.

I can't claim that it's impossible... but it's not likely. There's already another million being added to the workforce each month in America and population numbers go right with it... and that's out of 300+ million. Luckily the world is slowing down in it's population growth as opposed to the 60's and 70's, but it's still going in the same direction. Even if a significant number of people were to disappear... 500,000,000 would turn right back into a billion rather quickly. Unless all of the people were rounded up and convinced that this 'new' utopia is the right one. Even then... the dictation and suppression would only lead to ruins, so what's the point?.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
People kill people.
With the coming Chaos of global civil unrest, neighbor will turn against neighbor after they have decimated their governments and public systems.
First the strongest physically appear to survive. Off of their fellow man. Taking what they want.
But eventually, those who follow the higher commands, such as related by the stones, the same principles found in religous texts on how to live and treat your neighbor....
Eventually these who have stuck together through their sense of community will strugle on, and not chase after technology and the nicer things in life...because they will be fully focused on surviving.

And the Earth will be free of 7 Billion consumers

Doesn't really sound much fun to me

edit on 24-10-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So the other day I was taking a walk, and stepped in a big pile of Brontosaurus crap......Oh wait, that's impossible, the Dinosaurs have been extinct since the last great apocalyptic event. I don't know any more than anyone else, but a world changing event is inevitable, it's just a question of when.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

And hey, you COULD probably convince 500 Million Americans to pull it off.

If there were 500 million Americans.
Last count there were around 315 million. Better throw in Canada too.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don't know any more than anyone else, but a world changing event is inevitable, it's just a question of when.

And just what might that 'world changing' event be, in your opinion?

After all, if we look back at what space agencies have been doing over the past 11+ years, we see they have successfully been tracking and landing on asteroids/comets. So we have the ability to deflect those if needs be.

I think we could also rule out flooding by an instantaneous melting of the polar ice caps.

Baked by the sun maybe? On the up side, those who survive that will have enough cooked meat to last them a good while.

It would take an enormous event to eliminate six billion, would it not?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

I don't know any more than anyone else, but a world changing event is inevitable, it's just a question of when.

And just what might that 'world changing' event be, in your opinion?

After all, if we look back at what space agencies have been doing over the past 11+ years, we see they have successfully been tracking and landing on asteroids/comets. So we have the ability to deflect those if needs be.

I enjoyed the movie as well. Ben Afleck and Bruce Willis sure were good in that. I must not have been following our space exploration advancements for some time, if we now have the ability to deflect asteroids.

All I am saying is it's happened before, and it will happen again. As to what "it" is, I do not know. And worrying about it would be a large waste of time. Unless of course we could send a drilling team out on a space ship to detonate nukes and split an asteroid up.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Being that I was rather grouchy today, I was enjoying your well layed-out thread but half-assedly commiserating with the stone builders. Rugby players: Outta here. Dame Edna: Outta Here!

And then you showed a pic of those darling little cheerleaders from Taiwan--or whatever they are--and my gruff and grouchy heart melted. How dare someone decide the fate of such a cheerful group of lil' bunnies?

That aside: My guess is that "The Deciders" will probably, ultimately, learn the true and profound meaning of the philosophical ditty that starts, "The best laid schemes of mice and men..."

edit on 24-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If it is not a competition then why call it RACE

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I enjoyed the movie as well. Ben Afleck and Bruce Willis sure were good in that.

Hmm, Armageddon? I preferred Deep Impact.

All I am saying is it's happened before, and it will happen again. As to what "it" is, I do not know. And worrying about it would be a large waste of time. Unless of course we could send a drilling team out on a space ship to detonate nukes and split an asteroid up.

If you dont know what "it" is, how do you know it has happened before?

Waste of money and human life sending a space ship and drill team. Just send a probe to 'attach' and boost the object out of our path. Or, bring it in, provided its not too big.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

"IT" is not just one thing. There have been countless calamities strike the earth. From meteors, to volcanoes, to floods, to climate change, to plagues. There is no shortage of global disasters to choose from. Our record of life on earth is a testament to how volatile and fragile it is. We may not cease to exist (although that is possible), but we will certainly encounter Dark Ages once again.

How many civilizations have risen and fallen? Just recently the USSR fell apart after less than a century as a super power, and when it fell, there were dozens of former states struggling for power, water, groceries, etc.

The DC Sniper in the US had people scared to pump gas, scared to go to school, scared to go to work, and that was just one man and a kid, but they impacted the economy and habits of multiple states! Imagine if something even more disruptive lasted just a little bit longer?

Multiple Katrina type hurricanes? Yellowstone? New Madrid? EMP? Coordinated Terrorism? Massive Blizzard?

Hell, just a blockage of the Hormuz Strait for any extended period would probably cause enough backlash that everyone in the Western World would have to adjust their daily habits!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

"IT" is not just one thing. There have been countless calamities strike the earth. From meteors, to volcanoes, to floods, to climate change, to plagues. There is no shortage of global disasters to choose from. Our record of life on earth is a testament to how volatile and fragile it is. We may not cease to exist (although that is possible), but we will certainly encounter Dark Ages once again.

I know it doesnt have to be just one thing, it was networkdude mentioning "it".

How many things that you have mentioned would not give us some warning?

How many civilizations have risen and fallen? Just recently the USSR fell apart after less than a century as a super power, and when it fell, there were dozens of former states struggling for power, water, groceries, etc.

USSR broke up, it didn't "fall" in the sense that the thread is talking about. There was not massive loss of life due to the break up of the former soviet union, yes it caused a few scuffles, but there wasn't a total break down of civilization.

The DC Sniper in the US had people scared to pump gas, scared to go to school, scared to go to work, and that was just one man and a kid, but they impacted the economy and habits of multiple states! Imagine if something even more disruptive lasted just a little bit longer?

How many DC snipers would it take to eliminate six billion people?

Multiple Katrina type hurricanes? Yellowstone? New Madrid? EMP? Coordinated Terrorism? Massive Blizzard?

Of those, the only one that I think could pose a significant problem, would be Yellowstone.

Hell, just a blockage of the Hormuz Strait for any extended period would probably cause enough backlash that everyone in the Western World would have to adjust their daily habits!

Right, it would disrupt, but it would not see the collapse of civilization, would it?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I say the other 5.5 billion of us get together and whip their butts for being that arrogant.
Just a passing thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Plato wrote of a wonderful world called Atlantis. He may have made it all up, or he may have been told about it by others. Either way, today, no Atlantis. There is lots of evidence that entire civilizations have disappeared from existence. Some small and some large. I am not a gloom and doomer, I just believe that the Earth can and will purge itself on occasion. And based on the rate at which we are going, I think we are about due.

If you asked me this during the 80's, I would have told you Global thermal nuclear war.
But now that the cold war is over, we have no chance of nuking each other.....right?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

True.

The 6 billion would probably have to come from a massive plague, virus, etc., or possibly a meteor strike or volcanic eruption that darkened out the sun for an extended period.

They don't have to all die at once though. What if it was just something that sterilized people?

Or, what if there was a massive event that wiped out half a billion people, but then the fallout shortened lifespan and lowered fertility, and the worldwide population began to fall. 100 years later we might be below the 500 million before the recovery period began.

I just don't see how anyone can say it is impossible, or how anyone can disagree with the logic on the stones. They aren't saying to intentionally kill 6 billion people, they are saying, if you don't want this calamity to strike again, control your population and live in harmony with your environment. Sounds reasonable to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join