It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidstones - Who will make up the 500 Million and Why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What makes you Special?

There is a Stonehenge Styled Monument that was built in an obscure location in the United States. In June 1979, a man who went by the supposed pseudonym R.C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.

This structure is named the GEORGIA GUIDESTONES, and is located on a hilltop located in Elbert County, Georgia.

The first of the ten guidlines engraved in the Stones is:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
in perpetual balance with nature

Just to let you know how this relates to our present Human world popluation numbers. The present world Human poplulation is approximately six and a half billion SOULS (6,500,000,000,000). That means that “THEY” intend to eliminate Nine-Tenths of the worlds HUMAN POPULATION!

Link

Here are the next nine guidlines:

• Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity

• Unite humanity with a living new language

• Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason

• Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts

• Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a one world court

• Avoid petty laws and useless officials

• Balance personal rights with social duties

• Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite

• Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature

Well there you have it - Most of us are all doomed. As my headline reads "What makes you special".

If there was a massive cull of the human population, why should you and your countrymen be part of the 500 Million spared?

Here is my list of worthy contributors to start a New World Order

20 Million Australians - When it comes down to all round champion qualities of the human race, Australian's stand alone. We are Intelligent, good looking, funny, charismatic and hard working.

2 Million New Zealanders - Our little brothers and sisters from across the pond are funny, and they make great servants.

Here is Dame Edna with her Kiwi servant Madge

2 Million from the South Sea Islands and PNG - Our Islander friends are great atheletes and Rugby League wouldn't be the same without them.

6 Million from SE Asia - Gotta love those cute little butt shakers from Vietnam, The Phillipines and Thailand.

70 Million Americans/Canadians - Well this is a tough call, but I do have to admit that they provide good entertainment.

100 Million Chinese - We will still need mobile phones, laptops and Nike Shoes - They can Provide.

50 Million Japanese - Toyotas are great cars, and their wacky game shows will be great entertainment.

50 Million Indians - Great Food comes from India, and we will need call center operators.

50 Million from the UK - Because ummm......I will get back to you.

100 Million from Europe - Culture and Cuisine to keep the interlectuals happy.

50 Million from the Middle East - Because fear keeps people in line.

Well that's my list, apologies to South America ect, but this is going to be a big cull, maybe the secret society elites will find room for you?

Who would make your list and why?

edit on 23-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Perhaps it would be easier to determine who won't make the cut.

Like say, the entire Honey Boo Boo family.
Anyone who's ever appeared on Jerry Springer.
Anyone who uses terms like "raise your vibrations"
Anyone who's ever worked for Monsanto
Anyone who's ever walked into something while staring at their mobile devices.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

andddddddd..

1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.

what the hellll????????
what they trying tooooo???

that violate human rights but why was it built??

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Kia Ora mate, G'Day, put another shrimp on the barbie and all that.

edit on 10/23/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

In the demise of life in catastrophic events the most unlikely people survive along with those that are devined. There is always a balance because everything we think we know...................we know not. Even the unlikely are devined to survive.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a difficult time believing that there are 500,000,000 people in the world that would allow for their family members to be killed off to join this little adventure.

But if I must....

My list:

Every single American, when the population hits 500 Million. You want diversity? There it is. You want brains? It's in there somewhere lol. You want nationalism, world courts and everything else.... you could probably get it out of Americans.

And hey, you COULD probably convince 500 Million Americans to pull it off.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dude, this thread is going to get so fired up.

As much as I would agree with New Zeland servants (oh boy) and Vietnamese butt shakers (yikes) what about Tacos? I am not going to into the new world order without Mexican food. Not happening. So I whole heartily disagree with dismissing Mexico and south of there.

The guide stones say in harmony (or something) with nature. This includes burritos and carne asada. Sorry my friend, if you want Americans, you need to include the whole hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I see nothing good coming from this thread, just racial bias and stereotyping.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't make the cut... Nor would I really deserve to make the cut. I don't even know many people that would I guess?

All I'm good at is making people smile, and really 'listening' to them. lol

However, I haven't contributed to society, don't have a higher education, horrible fertility, and I drink too much beer.
I am sooo S.O.L. on this one!!! Good luck everyone else!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My problem is not who lives but who chooses.

Just to play along, let's keep the top 5% in IQ and the top 5% in terms of having no genetic weaknesses.

That should ensure that at least the politicians would be wiped out.

P

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'd say the 500,000,000 are going to be made up of those who are at a high enough elevation to avoid a catastrophic worldwide flood, and those who have been preparing for it for thousands of years.
Location... location... location.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

20 Million Australians - When it comes down to all round champion qualities of the human race, Australian's stand alone. We are Intelligent, good looking, funny, charismatic and hard working.
Except Collingwood supporters.

2 Million New Zealanders - Our little brothers and sisters from across the pond are funny and they make good servants.
Will need to ensure we keep 2 million sheep as well then.

6 Million from SE Asia - Gotta love those cute little butt shakers from Vietnam, The Phillipines and Thailand.
Correct, very good, lets continue.

70 Million Americans/Canadians - Well this is a tough call, but I do have to admit that they provide good entertainment.
No guns though, well OK - one each. Politicians prohibited (except Ron Paul - he can live).

100 Million Chinese - We will still need mobile phones, laptops and Nike Shoes - They can Provide
No - their stuff breaks when exposed to air.

50 Million Japanese - Toyotas are great cars, and their wacky game shows will be great entertainment
Agreed - as long as they keep building GTR's and WRX's and other such weapons.

50 Million Indians - Great Food comes from India, and we will need call centre operators.
Agreed - Bollywood ladies are smokin hot!

50 Million from the UK - Because ummm......I will get back to you.
As long as they stop bloody whinging and accept the fact that they made the worlds biggest stuff-up by sending their convicts to paradise - good one fellas

100 Million from Europe - Culture and Cuisine to keep the interlectuals happy
German beer good, Irish women are the best (biased but true)

50 Million from the Middle East - Because fear keeps people in line.
As long as they take a chill pill and bring this sort of stuff to the table....

No lawyers or used car salesmen either - from any country!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017
I have a difficult time believing that there are 500,000,000 people in the world that would allow for their family members to be killed off to join this little adventure.

It doesn't say anything about killing anybody. The general idea is that people need to begin being responsible about reproduction. That's hardly a revolutionary concept. the less people there are, the easier it is to feed, clothe, and shelter everyone, and the less problems with rape of the environment.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Reducing mankind to 500 million should be no problem considering 1/2 the population cant survive without their smartphones.

These bible verses are about this man that was taken in "the spirit" or wind to see the future war.

The reduction of mankind to such a number can only mean that the biblical war will begin. Understand that the masons and other groups use the holy bible. In the bible

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the abottomless bpit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those amen which have not the bseal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek adeath, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the anumber of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

200 million man army? China? Russia? What a war this will be.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY

Dude, this thread is going to get so fired up.

As much as I would agree with New Zeland servants (oh boy) and Vietnamese butt shakers (yikes) what about Tacos? I am not going to into the new world order without Mexican food. Not happening. So I whole heartily disagree with dismissing Mexico and south of there.

The guide stones say in harmony (or something) with nature. This includes burritos and carne asada. Sorry my friend, if you want Americans, you need to include the whole hemisphere.

Hmmm.... I have to agree there, I love spicy Mexican.

Make that 70 Million from the Americas.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

It doesn't say anything about killing anybody. The general idea is that people need to begin being responsible about reproduction. That's hardly a revolutionary concept. the less people there are, the easier it is to feed, clothe, and shelter everyone, and the less problems with rape of the environment.

Tell me how 7 Billion people, get down to 500 million? How many hundreds of years do you think it will take to limit and prohibit all of the human population from producing children? This is just silly!

We will innovate our way around many of these issues that face us today, that relate to our population increases. Also, crime rates follow population numbers, so you're not going to remove 'bad behavior' from the population. It's about the culture and circumstances... fix those, we fix everything. It's not how many bad fruit a tree produced, it's what was given as sustenance and stimuli that created the bad fruit to begin with.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Asteroid impact. (see any dinosaurs around?) Great Flood. (Just ask Noah)
World wide epidemic. (See Bubonic Plague)

Any of these things might happen at some point and decrease our numbers to a fraction of what they were. And most likely, in that situation, there will be chaos and confusion. Once the dust settles, and people start to try to get back to living, they will eventually form a new government. What you have there are the blueprints for that event.
Nobody is going to kill anyone.
edit on 24-10-2012 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The OP is misinterpreting the 1st commandment...

What it means is that after the next great war in which 6 billion people will die... Maintain a population under 500.000.000. It doesnt say anything what so ever about killing any people.

Funny thing to which might have attracted me to the guide stones; I was born in June '79... and according to my view of the world, I decided to get this tattoo:

edit on 24/10/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

andddddddd..

1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.

what the hellll????????
what they trying tooooo???

that violate human rights but why was it built??

again totally over interpreted...

1. Doesn't say anything about reducing the population.
2. Openmindedness... look at old societies and tribes where they have bread inwards for a long time. It doesn't exactly improve intelligence or evolution.
3. Makes sense... the way things are now, we are tearing eachother apart, for no reason.
4. Spirituality?? This is exactly why we have problems today... religion. It's not about religion, it's about basic caring and respecting eachother. Don't need the #ing bible to tell me to be nice to someone else. Wake the # up. It even says "with tempered reason"... meaning... having a philosophy is ok, but don't mess up your llife depending on it or the life of others by forcing your philosophy down their throat (crusades anyone.... -.-).
edit on 24/10/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
I see nothing good coming from this thread, just racial bias and stereotyping.

Yes its not good to portray NZ in that way, or any people this thread disturbs me.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join