Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

page: 1
3
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

I think its ww3 if he wins as he wants to invade Iran

 

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.



edit on Tue Oct 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.


No i agree Obama has to clean up the mess Bush created and pay off the debts he created

and i can see from your comment your emotional and have no respect, 2 sentences is all the post required,try and take emotion out of it and use logic
edit on 23-10-2012 by hdonn because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.


New memeber who may not be accustome to how our members want their threads panned out?

Benefit of the doubt, maybe. . .?


I'd add more to the OP but these two candidates are the same flavoured candy but different coluurs. Like watching a political soap opera, its a big joke.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't think invading Iran will cause cause WWIII, it will be a piece of cake to win that war.
edit on 23-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.


New memeber who may not be accustome to how our members want their threads panned out?

Benefit of the doubt, maybe. . .?


I'd add more to the OP but these two candidates are the same flavoured candy but different coluurs. Like watching a political soap opera, its a big joke.


At least Obama isnt Israel's biotch

and is not for Iran invasion



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's just you... yeah... It's you. Romney reminded me nothing of Bush in the debates at all.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma


I don't think invading Iran will cause cause WWIII, it will be a piece of cake to win that war.
edit on 23-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)


Yes i think usa can handle any country but for one, Russia, it would be mutual assured destruction

dont forget the nazi's couldnt just say they where following orders
the nazi's won for a while until the world turned on them

Russia wont let all of mid-east fall



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdonn
Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

Last two years of Bush43 ... Four years of Obama ... Mitt Romney ... They all sound very much the same to me. The only real difference is how they treat Israel. But other than that .. not much substantial daylight between them ...



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
WAR WAR WAR it's all you americans talk about, the rest of the world had enough of it, and like n00bUK already stated, its just a big theatrical show, "political soap opera" to make you think you have choice.

And watching the final debate you can clearly see israel funded this whole charade, it was a debate about who's got israel back the most, bloody ridiculous, shouldn't it be about american interests and welfare not israels, as for a most of the time i though it was a israeli presidential debate.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
IF romney wins it he will more than likely be used as the useful idiot Bush jr was. He will be used to start a massive war with the Iran and the East. All the bloodshed and stupidity can be blamed on Mit.

Look at Bush, the guy was accused of being a war criminal, having foreknowledge of 911, destroying the economy bla bla and he is living free, high on the hog as the world is in chaos, fuel prices are outrageous.....but we all know these people are just faces, or marionettes (dummies) being controlled by a higher group.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
It's just you... yeah... It's you. Romney reminded me nothing of Bush in the debates to me at all.


Thanks are you sure the Romney Policies over the campaign didnt sound bushy to you?



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn
 


Yeah, Russia is a bigger problem. But I don't think they will do anything, they just talk and don't have any real interest in the Middle east.

A scenario that can cause a WW is a strong and nuclear Iran, and a more instable region.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Both canidates said some pretty scary stuff last night, such as: that when Iran becomes past the stopping point of making a Nuclear bomb, and Sanctions havent stopped Iran, then tougher steps will be taken, I took that as Both canidates meant WAR.
Dont get me wrong, I am not for a Nuclear Iran. But I dont think it matters who wins the presidency, The Military Industrial Complex, and The Powers That Be, have already made up their minds that War is going to occur.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn
 


No Rick Perry sounded like Bush... So much that it was creepy



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
IF romney wins it he will more than likely be used as the useful idiot Bush jr was. He will be used to start a massive war with the Iran and the East. All the bloodshed and stupidity can be blamed on Mit.

Look at Bush, the guy was accused of being a war criminal, having foreknowledge of 911, destroying the economy bla bla and he is living free, high on the hog as the world is in chaos, fuel prices are outrageous.....but we all know these people are just faces, or marionettes (dummies) being controlled by a higher group.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)


Agreed, thanks nice post

But Obama is in power so he can stop an invasion ?

Ithink vote for unknown politicians you research would be better than lame stream media ones



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If they weren't BushBots 2012 they'd never have made the nomination.

The repugs wouldn't let anybody who isn't a BushBot onto the ticket, that's why we are stuck with ryan (Bush) Paul And Muff (Bush) Rotney



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by hdonn
 


Yeah, Russia is a bigger problem. But I don't think they will do anything, they just talk and don't have any real interest in the Middle east.

A scenario that can cause a WW is a strong and nuclear Iran, and a more instable region.


You coudlnt be more wrong. Russia and China have a huge stake in the middle east and have repeatedly stated that Israel and U.s better not attack Iran or they will defend her and have also stated that Iran doesnt need to build a nuclear devices or WMD because they will be provided by China and Russia if Iran is attacked.

Iran is a hightech country. Their sciences are groundbreaking. They like many other countries have the right to develop devices that can generate electricity and sustain their nation without relying on polluting fossil fuels.

The U.s and Israel have many Nuclear bombs and the U.s army is using depleted uranium ammo and explosives daily in the middle east right now..

Dont be swayed by the lies about Iran. I am afraid of a terrorist attack that will be blamed on a group that is funded by Iran and then it begins..



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, war is what makes humanity evolve. We don't have the necessary stimulus without war.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma
 


Hopefully, someday humanity will evolve enough that war will be unnecessary.





new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join