It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by hdonn

Yeah, Russia is a bigger problem. But I don't think they will do anything, they just talk and don't have any real interest in the Middle east.

A scenario that can cause a WW is a strong and nuclear Iran, and a more instable region.

They havnt done anything YET
they wont let Iran goto Israel/usa as its strategic value and 4th largest oil producer

Russia will take Iran if it looks like Israel/usa is going to get Iran, then what?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

I hope for that too. But sadly it's not the case right now.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by hdonn
Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

Last two years of Bush43 ... Four years of Obama ... Mitt Romney ... They all sound very much the same to me. The only real difference is how they treat Israel. But other than that .. not much substantial daylight between them ...

Thanks

agreed

i have seen your posts around and can tell you use logic

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
WAR WAR WAR it's all you americans talk about, the rest of the world had enough of it, and like n00bUK already stated, its just a big theatrical show, "political soap opera" to make you think you have choice.

And watching the final debate you can clearly see israel funded this whole charade, it was a debate about who's got israel back the most, bloody ridiculous, shouldn't it be about american interests and welfare not israels, as for a most of the time i though it was a israeli presidential debate.

NO, NO, NO, Americans are sick and tired of WAR, we dont want another F-ing war, we want our Country back from corrupt politicians, and Corporate tyrants who have created instability through out the world, brought the American economy to its knees. Its sad that the only two canidates that are running for presidency are backed by the same tyrants that got us into this mess. I'm sick of people blaming Americans for the problems of the world, when really its comes down to the corrupt people at the Top, who have created a disaster that is not fixable unless WE the people of America start kicking these people out of power and voting in Real, Intelligent, Non-corrupt people into these powerful positions. A revolution is the only way in my eyes, that we get OUR America back. Free from tyranny, Greed, and Evil.
God help us all

edit on 23-10-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

Well, Russia is the 1st oil producer. And the USA and Russia are not going to war because of other countries. A conflict between China and USA/Japan over the Senkaku Islands are a much more plausible cause for a WW.
edit on 23-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

As long as the American people vote for the same two parties and refuse to put a third party on that ballot you will see and hear the same ol' rhetoric. Or will get the same bottom line.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Both canidates said some pretty scary stuff last night, such as: that when Iran becomes past the stopping point of making a Nuclear bomb, and Sanctions havent stopped Iran, then tougher steps will be taken, I took that as Both canidates meant WAR.
Dont get me wrong, I am not for a Nuclear Iran. But I dont think it matters who wins the presidency, The Military Industrial Complex, and The Powers That Be, have already made up their minds that War is going to occur.

Yes they forget how unpredictable war is

Remember this:
The only real power the rogue groups have derives from secrecy, the element of surprise and the ignorance of others. “we were changing that dynamic by revealing their plans.”
edit on 23-10-2012 by hdonn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by hdonn

As long as the American people vote for the same two parties and refuse to put a third party on that ballot you will see and hear the same ol' rhetoric. Or will get the same bottom line.

Agreed

i think more than 3 parties
abolish fed
media ownership

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I don't think that's the biggest issue. Politicians tend to be divided in bad and worse. Even in countries with more than two parties.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
WAR WAR WAR it's all you americans talk about, the rest of the world had enough of it, and like n00bUK already stated, its just a big theatrical show, "political soap opera" to make you think you have choice.

And watching the final debate you can clearly see israel funded this whole charade, it was a debate about who's got israel back the most, bloody ridiculous, shouldn't it be about american interests and welfare not israels, as for a most of the time i though it was a israeli presidential debate.

re:
WAR WAR WAR it's all you americans talk about

i am aussie mate, its my thread mate, not yankee
i am worried about my yank mates so want to talk about it

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
About the original thread question, I don't think Romney looks like Bush. He has much more capacity to deal with economic and political issues.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by hdonn

Well, Russia is the 1st oil producer. And the USA and Russia are not going to war because of other countries. A conflict between China and USA/Japan over the Senkaku Islands are a much more plausible cause for a WW.

Try and open your mind, put yourself in Putin's shoes, he cant say too much as he needs surprise to survive

how far will he let usa go then? hououinkyouma
where is the line drawn?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

About the original thread question, I don't think Romney looks like Bush. He has much more capacity to deal with economic and political issues.

eh eh yes well that wouldnt be hard

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

Exactly, it's not that hard lol

About the line, I don't know where it stands, but Putin doesn't look like someone who would like to go to war and lose all of his privileges. We will never know what will push him over the edge before it happens.

That being said I don't think a great conflict will be that bad.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
If they weren't BushBots 2012 they'd never have made the nomination.

The repugs wouldn't let anybody who isn't a BushBot onto the ticket, that's why we are stuck with ryan (Bush) Paul And Muff (Bush) Rotney

Agreed, but they didnt realise/know Obama hates Israel, eh eh

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

reply to post by hdonn

Yeah, Russia is a bigger problem. But I don't think they will do anything, they just talk and don't have any real interest in the Middle east.

A scenario that can cause a WW is a strong and nuclear Iran, and a more instable region.

You coudlnt be more wrong. Russia and China have a huge stake in the middle east and have repeatedly stated that Israel and U.s better not attack Iran or they will defend her and have also stated that Iran doesnt need to build a nuclear devices or WMD because they will be provided by China and Russia if Iran is attacked.

Iran is a hightech country. Their sciences are groundbreaking. They like many other countries have the right to develop devices that can generate electricity and sustain their nation without relying on polluting fossil fuels.

The U.s and Israel have many Nuclear bombs and the U.s army is using depleted uranium ammo and explosives daily in the middle east right now..

Dont be swayed by the lies about Iran. I am afraid of a terrorist attack that will be blamed on a group that is funded by Iran and then it begins..

re:
Iran doesnt need to build a nuclear devices or WMD because they will be provided by China and Russia if Iran is attacked.

I didnt know that!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by hdonn

Exactly, it's not that hard lol

About the line, I don't know where it stands, but Putin doesn't look like someone who would like to go to war and lose all of his privileges. We will never know what will push him over the edge before it happens.

That being said I don't think a great conflict will be that bad.

The weapons available guarantee the northern hemisphere will be uninhabitable

Putin dosnt look like someone who bluffs

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

I don't see it that way, Putin probably will do something but using conventional weapons only. He is not the kind of guy who would like to live in a bunker and lose his privileges of sailing his big yachts and enjoing his mansions around the country.

Politians nowadays love the money and the privileges, don't expect them to use nuclear weapons. Only if they are fanatics who don't care about money (Ahmadinejad and similars)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by hdonn

I don't see it that way, Putin probably will do something but using conventional weapons only. He is not the kind of guy who would like to live in a bunker and lose his privileges of sailing his big yachts and enjoing his mansions around the country.

Politians nowadays love the money and the privileges, don't expect them to use nuclear weapons. Only if they are fanatics who don't care about money (Ahmadinejad and similars)

Yes but war is not controlled once it starts, lunatics take charge, mistakes are made

In ww2 cities where off limits to bombing

if a fight starts between usa and russia in Iran territory (over Iran) and the loser dosnt loose gracefully ? and they use tactical nukes to win? would it not esculate?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

Oh, most definitely. But they have to start somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join