It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Supposedly the big surprise is that Trump has come accross divorce papers from the Obamas' that were never filed. It seems that they were very close to splitting up at one time. My take on it..... WHO CARES

There were also the stories about his dire financial situation, but all this is old news, it didn't make it to the MSM because they cover for him , now Gloria Allred, famehoe extraordinaire is all about getting court records unsealed regarding some old Romney court case, I imagine that will make some people salivate.
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Years ago, I used to have respect for Gloria. I watched her over the years, become an avid ambulance chaser using her being a Woman fighting for Woman's rights as a dwindling crutch. She devolved, IMO, to being no better than any other sensationalist media addicted attorney, salivating for a spot on the Nancy Grace show, and money.

Whatever she thinks she has dug up on anyone....I no longer have any interest in hearing about....

Des

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

So now we find out the truth? The president has run his own business!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by CALGARIAN

So now we find out the truth? The president has run his own business!

Honey badger don't care

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Supposedly the big surprise is that Trump has come accross divorce papers from the Obamas' that were never filed. It seems that they were very close to splitting up at one time. My take on it..... WHO CARES

There were also the stories about his dire financial situation, but all this is old news, it didn't make it to the MSM because they cover for him , now Gloria Allred, famehoe extraordinaire is all about getting court records unsealed regarding some old Romney court case, I imagine that will make some people salivate.
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Years ago, I used to have respect for Gloria. I watched her over the years, become an avid ambulance chaser using her being a Woman fighting for Woman's rights as a dwindling crutch. She devolved, IMO, to being no better than any other sensationalist media addicted attorney, salivating for a spot on the Nancy Grace show, and money.

Whatever she thinks she has dug up on anyone....I no longer have any interest in hearing about....

Des

I remember, yes, she did change, maybe it was menopause, lol

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If it's divorce papers that say Michelle is leaving him because he hit her or he keeps having these gay trysts then that's big news.

If they just filled for divorce than Trump should just keep quiet. I'm guessing these divorce papers state the reasons that Michelle wanted a divorce and that could be bad.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Gosh! Really!

It must be awesome to be psychic.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You really should not read too much into court records, especially pleadings. Lawyers put all sorts of stuff into pleadings all the time. I have had clients that were accused of all sorts of ridiculous things in pleadings that were simply not true. I dare not say that I stretch the truth to the most plausible limit in a pleading.

So if you read a pleading that alleges Obama did this or Romney did that, I would not put much weight behind at. I am almost certain there are dozens of pleadings out there accusing Romney of fraudulent behavior. This has nothing to do with his business ethics and more to do with the fact that this is America, home of the litigious, and someone in Romney's position was going to get sued a lot.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I don''t disagree with you, but this wouldn't be some random court case or an accusation against a political figure by some unknown member of the general public. No, this case would involve perhaps the two most visible public figures in the country, both of which presumably have some credibility with the public and the media. If one is making an accusation of misbehavior against the other, its not just something that can be easily dismissed and swept under the rug.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Trump may just have something else up his sleeve. Especially if any of the following regarding Benghazi is true...

Klein told Wilkow Tuesday that the Clinton legal team looked through cable traffic between Benghazi and State Deptartment, and claim Hillary actually asked that security be beefed up and “somewhere in the Obama Administration that order wasn’t carried out.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps he has the inside line regarding direct contact between Hillary and Obama regarding this situation... Just a thought. Not exactly Trump style but anything goes right now...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
If it's divorce papers that say Michelle is leaving him because he hit her *snip*

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........VERY unlikely. Have you SEEN her, or read any smut mag reports of her tyranny in the White House? I'd be more worried about her hitting him!

Speaking of which, one of my friends just went for his annual yesterday. He's in his mid 60's and he and his wife were in the room. The first question they asked him is: "Are you being abused?". He wasn't and stated accordingly, but it brought out a discussion between them and the nurse. I don't know if it's a MN state law but evidently, they are now required to ask the patient at every appointment. One flaw I can see here is, if asking in front of a couple where one is a possible abuser, this isn't very effective. I also wonder if they are asking children.....in front of their parents.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I bet he's got nothing and is just getting everyone's attention so he can advertise some new reality TV show or something. It'll be like 'pranked' or whatever. He'll say .. 'everyone tuning in to see the announcement, you've been pranked. That's my new reality TV show. Mondays at 8PM on FOX.' Something like that ... That's my prediction ....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
he just tweeted that the announcement will be at noon.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I bet he's got nothing and is just getting everyone's attention so he can advertise some new reality TV show or something. It'll be like 'pranked' or whatever. He'll say .. 'everyone tuning in to see the announcement, you've been pranked. That's my new reality TV show. Mondays at 8PM on FOX.' Something like that ... That's my prediction ....

I hope his new reality show is Celebrity Survivor: Afghanistan and Trump is one of the contestants.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So all predictions so far are wrong?
I hope that includes the divorce paper theory.
Hopefully it will actually be interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ooo, ouch, not sure about past threads on this subject, have read some but still havent got a clear yay or nay from opposite sides yet. could it still have something to do with Frank Marshall Davis actually being his real father? dont flame me, everyone talking about divorce papers but that doesnt seem big enough news to me, even for donald trump, this close to the election. trump for all his fanfare and vanity is a tenacious bulldog at heart, he will not stop when he has a hate on.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
And...it's nothing, absolutely nothing.

Basically trump said he will give 5 million dollars to a charity if Obama gives him his college records and passport application.

Trumps an idiot.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Actually doesn't this have the potential to make the President look bad?
That's a lot of money for a charity.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Actually doesn't this have the potential to make the President look bad?
That's a lot of money for a charity.

If Obama would entertain the idea and subject himself to Trumps "demands" and "satisfaction", that would make the President look bad.

Trump just thinks that he can use his money to control every aspect of the world, but he is wrong.

Maybe Obama should take him up on his offer, prove Birthers wrong once again, and tell Trump to donate the money to his super PAC.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IF Obama has nothing to hide he should take him up on his offer. That would only make Obama look like a hero. My personal opinion, Obama won't take him up on it. My reasoning is that he does have something to hide. And since it is hidden, I would only be able to guess what it is and I don't think I will do that on an open forum. I guess time will tell if he has something to hide or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think some of Trumps inturns are gonna get beat up once Trump realizes, or since realized, that his attempt at defacing Obama has flopped horribly

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join