It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
DM said it was the divorce papers drawn up in 2000, now some people knew that Michelle wanted a divorce, that's not really news, so I don't think that if this is the great revelation it is worth bringing up.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’, claims respected financial pundit Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... A9zywVtq Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If this is it... BIG fail. Who would of thought 2 human beings, filled with God given emotions, had negative vibes at some point. The fact they are still together, shows his ability to work through this... and since so many Americans have been divocred, they may sympathize with him on retaining the marriage.

BIG FAIL MR. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

This "lonely lady" has a great job and more money than you will ever see. Thus my life of leisure and much free time.

Anyways, today I just found a hint of what is to pass. This will be Obamas last election, and this last term is when the sh%% is really gonna fly. Hold on to your hats folks! Obama is planning on going out with a bang. He has an agenda that only he knows, and unfortunately the American people have no clue. But the communists that fully support his re-election certainly do!

Romney chides Obama for 'open mic' slip with Russia's Medvedev

This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility," Obama told Medvedev when the pair met in Seoul in March to discuss plans by the U.S. and NATO for an anti-ballistic shield with participation by Romania, Poland and Turkey. Moscow was adamantly opposed to the shield.

Obama urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot. Medvedev dutifully pledged to relay the message to then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who was in the process of switching jobs with Medvedev, but who is seen as the real power in Russia.

Romney called the whispered exchange "alarming and troubling."

edit on 23-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
DM said it was the divorce papers drawn up in 2000, now some people knew that Michelle wanted a divorce, that's not really news, so I don't think that if this is the great revelation it is worth bringing up.

No..Ivana?? Marla?? Who is it now? Trump had had too many messy divorces to throw stones from that glass house. Seriously.

Trump is a baffoon. IF....IF...he actually says anything, it will be a dissapointing bit of nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

Donald...Buddy..Pal...If you feel the overwhelming need to come out of the closet, you picked the worst time...and I'm sure Obama isn't divorcing anyone, anytime soon so you'll have to find another for that...

Sorry guys.. I can't be the ONLY one who saw that headline and had the matching thought come unbiden and almost automatically in today's climate. I can't believe what some people say and never think through beforehand. At least he didn't make any references in the same speech about Mountains or broken backs.

Trump is a rich joke, but it doesn't make the man any less of a joke. He needs to say his bit or sit down and watch the election like everyone else. It's WAY too late for this crap now.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’, claims respected financial pundit Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... A9zywVtq Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If this is it... BIG fail. Who would of thought 2 human beings, filled with God given emotions, had negative vibes at some point. The fact they are still together, shows his ability to work through this... and since so many Americans have been divocred, they may sympathize with him on retaining the marriage.

BIG FAIL MR. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you seriously expect better?

If anything that will make him look even more than a tool. It's completely irrelevant for the election and the people who will suffer the most are probably Obama's kids as they'll see that stupid stuff all over again.

Massive fail, and only goes to show what kind of person he is.

I was expecting something more entertaining...like him claiming Obama's the secret lovechild of Kim Il-Sung (Asian with slightly dark skin...total evidence!!) of North Korea and Stalin (because Obama is an evil Marxist, right?). Doesn't matter if those people didn't live at the same time or that they're both male, logic isn't Trump's strong point as he made clear tooooons of times

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Classy

edit on Tue Oct 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It could be an interesting twist if the papers reference the often rumored time spent in the gay bath house in Chicago. I would prefer the "news" was that he went to Columbia as a foreign student though.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If it is divorce papers, there could be severe backlash from people seeing this as being petty and trying to use a private matter to influence voters.

Of course they would have the slimiest GOP supporter they could find do this. I bet since it has been leaked, the GOP is going to tell Trump to shut his mouth.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I heard he was asked if it was personal or political in nature

all he said was " you will be covering it in a huge way"

so this is all about the news cycle

lol

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
It could be an interesting twist if the papers reference the often rumored time spent in the gay bath house in Chicago. I would prefer the "news" was that he went to Columbia as a foreign student though.

The alleged date of the divorce papers is 2000 and Obama's alleged tryst with Larry Sinclair took place in 1999 according to his old story. Hmmm??

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Supposedly the big surprise is that Trump has come accross divorce papers from the Obamas' that were never filed. It seems that they were very close to splitting up at one time. My take on it..... WHO CARES

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If he's releasing their divorce papers, it may or may not be relevant. It depends upon whether those divorce papers went into specific allegations of misbehavior, and if it does, just how bad was that misbehavior? This could range anywhere from creating a sympathy backlash in Obama's favor to being absolutely devastating to his chances at winning depending upon what's contained within. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
... sometimes I wonder if DTrump escaped into this dimension from The Simpsons. I'm sure he's Bart's intellectually disabled brother who's been hidden away in an institution...... that hair is a distinct giveaway.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is also this, but who knows, I don't trust Trump, I think he make matters worse, and I am not sure whose side he is on.

www.radaronline.com... aine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
If he's releasing their divorce papers, it may or may not be relevant. It depends upon whether those divorce papers went into specific allegations of misbehavior, and if it does, just how bad was that misbehavior? This could range anywhere from creating a sympathy backlash in Obama's favor to being absolutely devastating to his chances at winning depending upon what's contained within. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

You have a point.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
COME ON TRUMP!
LET'S SEE SOME NUDE PICS!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Supposedly the big surprise is that Trump has come accross divorce papers from the Obamas' that were never filed. It seems that they were very close to splitting up at one time. My take on it..... WHO CARES

There were also the stories about his dire financial situation, but all this is old news, it didn't make it to the MSM because they cover for him , now Gloria Allred, famehoe extraordinaire is all about getting court records unsealed regarding some old Romney court case, I imagine that will make some people salivate.
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

hes waiting for maximum exposure and efficiency. He knows Obama all to well to allow him time to come up with a story. Putting the story out there without details add's to its interest

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join