It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The WORD OF GOD states that during the time of the "Indignation" there will be a darkening of the Sun, Moon, and stars over the third part of the earth ( I believe the Americas/Canada). Isaiah 26 states that the earth will give up the dead that is in it (Zombie Apocalypse ?). It states emphatically for the saints to "Hide until the indignation is over past". To me this three days will be similar to the tenth plague of Egypt. A darkness that can be felt or one in which something or someone becomes an overzealous TSA Agent. Whatever!!?? Possible date for this is 12-12-2012. There is no proof for this but my speculation is jus running wild child.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is from the swedish site "hitta.se" translated to "find.se" wich is a site where you can look up swedish peoples phone number, adress and so on. Anyway, I typed in the name Berzelius and got 123 hits on private persone. here is the result...now anyone got the time to phone everyone on that list and ask them?

www.hitta.se...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The three days of darkness refer to the winter solstice, starting December 21st and lasting for three days.

Nothing will happen, and while none of the end time prophets is going to be online on December the 22nd because they are too busy being treated for severe psychological trauma because their messenger didn't kill all the pagans, I will be here triumphing with a bottle of German beer.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why do 2012 DV footage stills look like 1940s WWII video stills? Come on.
edit on 22-10-2012 by redtic because: WWII wasn't in the 1950s

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The black and white can be from the darkness,,,maybe a night vision kinda thing built in to the camera?

Anyway, the first pictures also kinda looks like the royal castle in stockholm sweden, and theat would be sorta of a confirmation on the whole swedish origin of the film.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Also, as it is DV band, maybe something has affectet the code on the band? like dust, radioactivity, water, temperature and what not.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by absente

While you enjoy your lunch I will take a look.

There is little info on this even on the deep web. It has been covered on godlikeproductions. There was little progress though, just people who were exited and not really providing any info.

The first picture could be of this

www.tunliweb.no...

Witch is the Stockholm Palace.

6 hour long video or even just parts would be a big download, I would say even poor quality would be at least 1GB and I doubt the RAR files would contain the real thing if you cracked it with RAR Password Cracker.
edit on 22-10-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakkor
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Why did the government delete and block the video if it isn't real? They don't waste their resources on stuff that can be proven as hoaxes.

The government didn't block anything having to do with the video.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
Also, as it is DV band, maybe something has affectet the code on the band? like dust, radioactivity, water, temperature and what not.

Sure, all plausible I suppose - but you have to ask yourself, what's more plausible - someone defied physics as we currently understand it and traveled backward and/or forward in time to show us 12/21/12, a day which has about 0.00001% chance of being anything but an ordinary day, or some high-schooler did some really basic editing on a few war footage stills and threw them out on the internet for some self amusement. I guess you can take yourself pretty far down a rabbit hole and come up with explanations for anything you want to believe, but Occam should get the better of you sooner or later..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Sure, all plausible I suppose - but you have to ask yourself, what's more plausible - someone defied physics as we currently understand it and traveled backward and/or forward in time to show us 12/21/12, a day which has about 0.00001% chance of being anything but an ordinary day, or some high-schooler did some really basic editing on a few war footage stills and threw them out on the internet for some self amusement. I guess you can take yourself pretty far down a rabbit hole and come up with explanations for anything you want to believe, but Occam should get the better of you sooner or later..

Well of course when you now ask another question = wich is móre likely, of course it is that it is fake. But I was just answering your first question to what was maybe causing the poor quality on the film. The question you now ask about what is more likely was not there from the begining.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
-
edit on 22-10-2012 by ToccoasMostWanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well of course when you now ask another question = wich is móre likely, of course it is that it is fake. But I was just answering your first question to what was maybe causing the poor quality on the film. The question you now ask about what is more likely was not there from the begining.

Threads should have a probability rating on them. Most of the stuff that's posted on ATS (that isn't actual news) has a probability of somewhere between 0 and 5% of being true (or of being able to be proven true). The ones that are closer to 5% are interesting, the ones just above 0, like this one, are mostly just for amusement I guess. All mho of course

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
-
edit on 22-10-2012 by ToccoasMostWanted because: doubled it accidently

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

THIS COULD BE WHY???
Judging how this came about in 2007 and looks to be Chinese or Japanese and many movies used fake websites documents and things of that nature as advertising. I would think more or so this is along the same lines but for the video game Call Of Duty - World At War or in the general ball park...

For instance i've searched and searched and found that it's been verified the shadows and glares are correct with lighting and positioning of objects in the pictures.. All so it's been said there is no sound i beleive... So time and effort was put towards the making of the scenes along with no sound could mean a game of movie still with the sound removed not to give it away? * your opinion each picture seems to be place at night time (use of IR and intensity of lighted objects??) *

1st picture. For instance if you look at the the building to me seems to be computer rendered ( somewhere between Nintendo Wii - X Box 360 graphics ) and also an older style building that's got a OFFICIAL feel like a Gov. build or something of the nature.

2nd picture. If you look hard at the smoke you will see something like a tall building that looks to be veiwed with an IR object. Also the 2 objects that look like fire balls in the smoke when looked at seem to do a like a V as in started from the same source but are separating towards the 2 helicopters. Also the 2 helicopters conveniently have a ring around them that reminds me of a target lock on an object depicted during game play....

3rd picture. The multiple fire ball looking objects in the sky seem more like gun fire or explosions from aircrafts just amplified due to IR and it being night. Also the nice round object in the top right could be the moon how it's round also shining eerily through the clouds. IT MAY BE my eyes playing tricks on me but if you look above the red and white blur it looks to be a military man with helmet on arm raised either holding it on or on the phone and his backpack on his back...

6th picture. More or so makes me 90% thats the moon with the close up of the object how it is lite and also dim such as the moon..

6th picture. Shows closer the thing i believe to be the target lock from games notice the even spacing and it almost seems like 5 point stars making it up or something similar another thing common among war games...

AND FINALLY picture 1, 3 and 6 the bluring located itn eh bottom corner dosnt seems like bluring of the time stamp and date it's to even like divided in half and one side colored white and the other red much like the GAMESTOP LOGO!!!!!

Here it s link to a picture in IR - www.x20.org...

A like to World at War - www.gamestop.com... 7&affID=77777&sourceID=TnL5HPStwNw-TeH4BhnwkUCfeO_EGGXpvQ

And finally a link to the Gamestop logo - www.blogcdn.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ToccoasMostWanted

Very nice!

I like your explanation a lot. What did it for me was the gamestop logo.....
I think you just nailed it,
or are very close to the truth.

Also the building definitely resemble video game buildings on the 360.
Although one picture I think, 5th picture down reminds me a lot of the Alaska earthquake pictures I have seen over the years. It is really a bad picture due to someone blurring it, but I swear I have seen that photo before, and if you look at the vehicles in it, they resemble late 50's early 60's...at least I think they do.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What is really weird is Titor said it was an ordinary day.

But we have footage of neumayer showing something around the sun latel
What scares me is neumayer footage is showing something close to the sun during sunrise.

I have to say that this is what it would look like if planets went by... Especially nibiru.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the extended darkness from a large orbiting planet.

I think it would pass by faster due to its attraction to the sun.

Zetatalk did say 3 days of darkness. I think instead of debunking we should analyze.

Would the mayans debunk? No, they would analyze.

Weird pictures...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Pretty bad graphic design, imo.
Total bs.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I about drew a blank on what that blur reminded me of i knew it was something of the nature it took me forever to cycle through the game websits such as IGN and Gamefaqs...

Also sorry i was vague on the COD WORLD AT WAR details here's the overview of it everyone not familar...

Call of Duty: World at War completely changes the rules of engagement by redefining WWII gaming and thrusting players into the final tension-filled, unforgiving battles against a new ferocious enemy in the most dangerous and suspenseful action ever seen in WWII. Powered by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climatic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle. From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, the volatile action takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only-available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up-to full four-player cooperative gameplay. New infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, bring the battlefield ablaze. Final Battles: Call of Duty: World at War forces players to survive the final climactic days of a world at war to thwart the advance of Axis powers on multiple fronts from Europe to the Pacific - delivering the hallmark Call of Duty cinematic intensity on a worldwide scale. Play as a U.S. Marine or Russian conscript across a variety of European and Pacific infantry, vehicle and airborne missions. An all new depth of WWII-era combat variety, from the tactics and weapons to the unique and varying locations that traverse the ruins of Western Europe all the way to the harsh, wetlands of Imperial Japan, immerses gamers into an adrenaline-filled, epic struggle.

Link - www.gamestop.com... 7&affID=77777&sourceID=TnL5HPStwNw-TeH4BhnwkUCfeO_EGGXpvQ

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I totally agree, i am getting tired of hearing of these type of dooms day predictions.

By the way as any one ever actually got one of these predictions right???

Predictions and conspiracy theories,, baloney! is what i say

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by panicman66

This is the whole issue. With the things going on around the world how can one simply debunk. What is your reasonfor saying it's all Bologna?

Lets hope it all is. However it does tend to add up. With certain things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join