It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling about this, maybe there was never a video in the first place and these are only edited screenshots of different movie/gaming scenes. Interestingly many people are very curious about it. Either someone is messing with our minds or it really is something special.

Too bad there isn't a capture with a pyramid with the eye on top, that would've spiced things up even more.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm really digging this thread. Just thought you might like to know.

Anybody find a link to the actual video. Or is this the fabled "holy grail" of 2012 collectibles?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i've seen something that looks like that...

so have our ancestors ...

it's called a 'z-pinch'.
more info here DOOMSDAY
edit on 22-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: postedwrongphoto

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i know many are like me waiting for a new post to pop up from this thread with fresh new information...but all i can tell you so far is that this thread is doing pretty well with my pizza

we need more screenshots..any 1?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Okay so if he just went back in time with the video its one thing. But something that I notice that hoaqers fail to do on "time travel" videos is the time stamp. Unless you went into the future, went into settings on my cam and changed the date, then recorded. Then it should of still showed 2007 or what ever.

-I feel dumb for posting this lol

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSource
Okay so if he just went back in time with the video its one thing. But something that I notice that hoaqers fail to do on "time travel" videos is the time stamp. Unless you went into the future, went into settings on my cam and changed the date, then recorded. Then it should of still showed 2007 or what ever.

i think you are correct about the dumb thinkg

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

i think you are correct about the dumb thinkg

Anyone who believes this video is real should feel dumb.....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

it give me a giggle lol

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's impossible, the video would have been destroyed in the mass destruction. It does't exist. Also, the recounts of witnesses to the video, sound ALOT like prose fiction. Writers/readers care to analyze?
edit on 22-10-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Although I believe the pictures to be fake in the OP's post, this is something I heard about and have watched for a little while. That was an excellent article on it.

There is a lot of ancient artwork that shows something really
odd in the sky over the entire earth way back when.

I think that all ties into the electric universe doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Too bad Future Man wasn't in 2013 trying to film the end of the world! In 2013 they might have COLOR, HD video cameras for him to have sent footage from and actually present us with clear, meaningful data! Oh wait...What? We have super cheap, HD, color video recording capability in 2012??? Stop, it must be top secret tech or something....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ahh what did you do! everytime someone discovers something like this it doesn't happen. If you didn't find out about it and made it public it might actually have happend, but now the secret is ruined and nothing will happen

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Star and a deep wish to flag.
Best read in weeks this morn !! I like this hardcore DP stuff

With all those movies and games using the End Of Days theme it surely will not be to easy to pinpoint the origin of the vid and stills. Curious about final results...

(Btw... wasn't it Hoagland who first spoke of DP and FP? There was something but i cannot remember...)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Those pictures from the OP look familiar to me. I think one of them comes from a horror movie I've seen. However, I could be wrong since some have said they come from video games. Regardless, they look fake to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I predict that there will indeed be 3 days of darkness after all the 21st is a friday before xmas, last day of work, with the inevitable alcohol induced "dark" weekend

The kids will still be opening presents on the 25th whilst I sit here pouring scorn over all the failed predictions with my fellow sheepies, shills, trolls or whatever anyone else wishes to call us.......I call us EWB's

Hey, guess what EWB's have predicted the correct outcome of every catastrophic event since ATS started ! Wow what a record.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Do any of you remember this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's interesting because for a few years I and many of my family members and friends were having reocurring dreams of an alien invasion or some kind of war involving ufo's. The stills from the video remind of how my dreams played out.

Now I don't have the dreams anymore... No one else is having them as frequent either. Maybe something happened and it's been erased from our minds or it is still to come?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My take is this:

It looks like an alien invasion or some kind of war....why would anyone, including aliens, attack on a day everyone expects something to happen...you would lose your element of surprise. Seems odd to me, and besides those photos look more like the middle east with maybe some flares in the air or one of the photos.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It would look like we have been ignoring all these warnings for several years now.
Just a few more days and we will know if we were right to ignore them or if "they" were right and we were the fools.
Either way what are we going to do about it ?

I say get yourself a keg or two, sit out on your porch and finish them off sloooowly.
The end will only come once, you might as well enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Would the mayans debunk? No, they would analyze.

No. The Mayans would cut off lots of heads and rip lots of beating hearts out of virgin women and boys until there was "something" that they could interpret as a signal - something completely normal like an eclipse or wind on the trees at the right time - and THEN they would decide what to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
One aspect only slightly touched so far are the actual images: where do they come from?

There's been several posters claiming some of those images are "familiar", which is to be expected because all doomsday material looks sort of alike. It's really unlikely all of it is CGI, because for those familiar with video editing software: it's really expensive and time consuming. (Look at James Cameron's Avatar, for example)

I think a really easy way to dismiss this video would be to find the source material. Claiming it's just too "ridiculous" seems too easy of an anwser to get away with, esp here on ATS.

Either way, I think it's only a matter of time untill someone will be able to identify a screenshot from a movie or newsreport. I, myself, have looked through all of the screenshots, but nothing looked really familiar.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Rendier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join