December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's a shame, really is.

So, let me get this straight...in the future we are going to have black and white, grainy photos that show nothing more than what the artist, whoops, I mean photographer wants to show us?

Whenever there's black and white photos it's usually fake, please remember that, it's a fact. Black and white is most common in artistry, and is an artists best friend when creating photos and videos to manipulate people. Much easier to fake and hide shall we say, imperfections in the photos, like cuts, shadows, etc. Then, when you throw on top of that, a grainy focus, that's just 100% fake.

Please remember folks, 2012 has invented a new art form which requires the New Artist. New artists that come up with fear mongering photos and videos. Trust me! There are many groups who "compete." Also, these groups communicate with these photos and videos. The topic is a long story, but these photos are fake. There is no man from the future taking grainy, black and white photos for the past masses to see.

If there was a person from the future, don't you think he/she would be able to know how to take very clear, color documents? They also know WHEN and exactly what angle would be best for the most clear photo for proof, not so people can debate on the accuracy and validity of said documents. Their goal would be to prove to people upon viewing their materials, not to create confusion and more questions after people viewed their work.

It seems that common sense is no longer common in this day.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I agree electric, humans don't want to be 'destroyed' like so many on here claim. Death is what people fear the most and to insinuate that humanity in general 'is calling for an apocalypse' is laughable. Great Post.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Im fascinated with Time Travel and always read these sort of threads....I was around on the net when John T popped up and that was an interesting time...however, the more I look at these screenshots, the more they remind me of FFX, in particular, the destruction of Zanarkand in CGI. Im not saying that is what it is, but it sure reminds me of a game rather than real life events.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have never heard of this, very interesting. I have heard of pictures and things supposedly taken in the future and the very distant past. Its a really cool idea, and definitely poses many questions and ideas.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by absente

"Supervolcano" was a BBC TV movie about a volcano in Yellowstone Park that suddenly erupts.

IMDB Link:
www.imdb.com...

Here is the film on Youtube in 6 parts
www.youtube.com...

Someone with enough free time can watch the film and see if the images are really from the film, and if they are then case closed.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Supervolcano full movie:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Pictures 2, 3 and 5 freak me out the most.
Can't some of our expert photo people here that regularly examine the UFO pics do some of their photography hoo doo on these pics and give us an idea of their veracity?
Or are the pics of too poor quality?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
Do any of you remember this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's interesting because for a few years I and many of my family members and friends were having reocurring dreams of an alien invasion or some kind of war involving ufo's. The stills from the video remind of how my dreams played out.

Now I don't have the dreams anymore... No one else is having them as frequent either. Maybe something happened and it's been erased from our minds or it is still to come?

Thanks Teeky Im now having what I would describe as a meltdown
yes I remember having an episode of dreams depicting end of days scenarios then they stoped

Imagine this if you can
my dreams (athough I cant accuratley remmember the dates ) happened 2009-2010 same time as future man gets video evidence of an overly hyped celestial event that is used to the advantage of a certain gang of people who know about such celestial event and abuse the event to control the masses. Future man posts event on internet people view it and we change history so my and others dreams stop
what do you think
is time travel theoreticaly Possible ?
and could it change the future ?
should I start another thread ?
seriouse mental overload !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I may have found a webpage with a couple of links to download small excerpts from the video. The trouble is, you have to register with your e-mail address in order to have permission to download it and it appears to have to be written in Chinese. The link is:
hi.baidu.com...

Try browsing with Google Chrome for automatic translation to English.

Any Chinese members of ATS here who can help out?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Arken
three days of darkness and panic

This doomsday meme has been around a while. First I heard of the three days of darkness was in the mid 1990s when some idiot called nancy was telling us about Zetans, and the "photon belt" doomsday meme.
Was supposed to happen back then.
Didnt of course.
But since then people have been attaching the "three days of darkness" idea to whatever doomsday scenario is popular.
Last year it was comet Elenin
This year it is 2012, next year it will be something else that brings "three days of darkness".

Edit - wikipedia tells the "three days of darkness" has its origins in ancient christianity. Revived every so often over the years.
edit on 22-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Yup, totally agree. I've seen the video in a different thread and I think it was somewhere on ATS. It means....um, nothing to me!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well , a search for the original video (if there is one) brought up nothing , but I did find this gem.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Is this it?

It's just a clip, but looks stupid and fake

edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

I don't think the video has anything to do with the 3 days of darkness prophecy

That is a religious belief m a catholic prophesy I think
You can read about it here
Link

edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

That video is totally fake. Probably movie stage or something. You can see the traffic lights are still working, which means there's still electricity. And I've never seen a car with the presidential seal on the hood like that... derp.

link   
reply to post by violet

The guy in this video was on ABC this past summer he was on a show called "The Glass House"

edit on 22-10-2012 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm thinking some of the images came from the movie Dante's Peak. did a google search and came up with these images. The vehicals are older models in this movie because, if I remember correctly, it is a poorer small town it takes place in. Also agree with the gamestop logo being what is blurred in some of the pics,as another poster stated.

www.google.com...'s+peak&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=f6mFULeuHdOO0QHVoIH4BQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=587[e ditby]edit on 22-10-2012 by froglegs79 because: added last sentence, was going to correct grammer, but realized I didn't care that much

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rendier

On Page 3 i offered my interpretation further then it is CGI it's mainly naming coincidences... I am looking for images to back further. if you can look it over it may jog a memory or 2??

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I repeat: I have found links to clips from the original video, No one even bothered to comment! Are some of you so eager to debunk this video that you ignore the original evidence?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I to found 3 clips that are accessible through a Chinese site but once signed up on it it requires a sign up to another website witch then hinders the viewing if you can get the clips then please upload and post links??

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Neat, never heard of this before. I would like to hear more from people who have some sort of clue abou this.

Well you cant because the governments of the world have blocked it. You famaliar with that world government? You know the one where they can work together to make decisions for the whole planet ? No ? Thats because it does not exist. The different governments of the world did not all of a sudden come together on this one point to denying this information to the people of the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow those photos look like present day Detroit.

2nd line I am not joking in my first line.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

That video was filmed at a place called Wonderworks... They are a chain of hands on science museums for young people to interact with the exhibits. The trademark of the chain is an upside down building. I visited one this summer in Myrtle Beach, SC. I believe that this one is in Wisconsin.
Wonderworks

Okay, it is not a Wonderworks location, it is called Top Secret. I have a link to it on the next page of the thread.

edit on 22-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics
active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join