It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why its absolutely CRUCIAL that Obama win.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Because I like watching our nation being bankrupted by run away debt? Hardly. Because I support the mandate which forces us to buy a service like healthcare? Hell no. Its gotta be because I like the fact that Obama shielded the Bush administration from prosecution and is actually worse than Bush, right? Not quite.

Its because people have finally started to resist the federal government on a local level. The process has begun: take power from the leviathan central government and return it to the people, where it belongs.

Don’t get me wrong, Romney wont do anything differently. The problem is that Republicans wont care and it’s the Republicans who are leading this push. The American sheeple are so brain washed, that they will defend the actions of their guy/Party regardless of what he does, even if it’s the exact same thing as the other guy!

Bush nearly doubled the debt, who cares? Bush crapped on the Constitution (warrantless spying, “free speech” zones, torture, indefinite imprisonment, citizen assassinations, suspension of habeas corpus etc), no big deal. Bush greatly expanded the size of government, doubled the size of the Department of Education and created a giant new bureaucracy: the DHS, yippee!

The real Tea Party was formed by Ron Paul supporters, not to protest Obama (that was invented later) but to protest against Bush’s crimes. But the other Republicans didn’t say squat. Why? Simply because Bush was a fellow Republican. Republicans were outraged by the NDAA! Why? Because it was passed by Obama even though Bush set the precedence.

Don’t get me wrong, the resistance began under Bush against the unPatriot Act. 414 local, county, and state resolutions have been passed.

But it has been greatly accelerated under Obama:

Gun sales SOAR under Obama.

States began to declare sovereignty.

Republican governors vow to block Obamacare implementation.

Cant forget about the Oath Keepers:

what makes Oath Keepers unique is that its core membership consists of men and women in uniform, including soldiers, police, and veterans. At regular ceremonies in every state, members reaffirm their official oaths of service, pledging to protect the Constitution—but then they go a step further, vowing to disobey "unconstitutional" orders from what they view as an increasingly tyrannical government.

The only way that the freedom movement will continue is if Obama gets reappointed.

So its absolutely CRUCIAL that Obama wins.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It has always been a pet conspiracy theory of mine that Obama is a GOP plant (Manchurian Candidate). Whether he was groomed or indirectly guided.

The President who promised to heal the Nation has made it even more divisive. Pretty much across the board.

But even if this theory of mine were correct, it ain't working. What may sound great in theory, has been FUBAR'ed.

Instead of painting the Democrats as the only ones who are incompetent, the Republicans are pretty much coming across fairly inept as well. No plan survives first contact.

Who ever is guiding whatever candidate had best remind them that they work for us...not who donates money.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Does that mean you're voting for him?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How I think we will get things moving to a better America?

Vote whichever person will do the most damage that will piss enough people off. And I mean really, really piss people off. If people stop getting their "news" from the television, one of them will go just a step out of bounds and we can start rebuilding what has slowly been eroded over the past few decades.

People aren't as dumb or my favorite "asleep" as the establishment think we are. People are slowly waking up to the inequality that surrounds us everyday. Not just here but all around the world.

Sadly, Obama has a large following as he is good with words. I wouldn't doubt he could convince a majority of people the sky is green, and the grass is blue given enough time. Yeah an exaggeration I know, but he has a way about him.

Romney, I am not sure about him. I have the feeling he would start a war with anyone who questions anything he does or says. His way or the highway. America isn't all about warm Apple Pie and baseball anymore. Which is what I think he is selling to Americans.

To be truthful, I am 26 now and I really think in my lifetime I will see the end of the era of governmental control and secrecy. Sure a lot of people I grew up with are "asleep" or uninformed about the world around us. But the number of people who see the hypocrisy of the world far outnumber those who haven't a clue.

edit on 22-10-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who wins, the end is coming. It's gonna be one massive event. It's gonna cause the power to go out, utilities to shut down, all stores and businesses will shut down.

The g==v will retreat into there bunkers, the army will retreat to there bases. And both will hunker down for a time until all the chaos settles. Which might be years.

Meanwhile everyone will be left to fend for themselves. It will be Revolution, Walking Dead, The Colony all blended into one massive real life zombie apocalypse that you and your family will have to cope with and have to try and survive through.

And how exactly is obumbum or Ronsknee gonna save you from that? Who will save you?

"While people are saying, Peace and safety, destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." .... 1 Thessalonians 5:3

edit on 22-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

The President who promised to heal the Nation has made it even more divisive. Pretty much across the board.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
It doesn't matter who wins, the end is coming. It's gonna be one massive event. It's gonna cause the power to go out, utilities to shut down, all stores and businesses will shut down.

The g==v will retreat into there bunkers, the army will retreat to there bases. And both will hunker down for a time until all the chaos settles. Which might be years.

Meanwhile everyone will be left to fend for themselves. It will be Revolution, Walking Dead, The Colony all blended into one massive real life zombie apocalypse that you and your family will have to cope with and have to try and survive through.

And how exactly is obumbum or Ronsknee gonna save you from that?

Sounds awesome actually. No more government telling people what to do sounds like heaven on earth. Sure some people will riot, some people may die, generally bad things will happen. Chances are people will wait it out and avoid the craziness. I know I wouldn't run out and start robbing people at random for basic necessities.

I would hope a majority of people would use a little brainpower and compassion, and join together, grow food, and generally not revert to the basic human instincts. Those who are civilized far outnumber people who would use the opportunity at the expense of other people.

I don't get why people think everything will go downhill right off the bat. That stuff happens in tv and movies. Last time I checked most scenarios that happen on tv have never, or will never happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who you vote for, the agenda remains the same, those who put up the candidates own both sides of politics and get their way regardless of political affiliation.

the new president will continue the wars, he will continue the same economics and will do as his master commands or face a JFK style retirement.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Well that's where you're dead wrong! It's gonna be a bunch of monkeys competing for resources. And monkey see, monkey do!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I disagree.

It is my belief that the Freedom movement will thrive no matter who wins. Having Romney win would just ultimately piss off more people who are currently blinded by his BS at the moment. Much like some Obama supporters today. They were blinded by his BS and voted for him, after seeing him in action they now wonder what they were thinking. I believe the same result would occur if Romney were to win.

Fact is, the Freedom movement is not going anywhere no matter who wins this election and regardless of who wins, it will be a win for freedom as people finally begin to realize that this whole process is a scam and that both parties are working together to fulfill an agenda.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Good question.

As much as I would hate to vote for either one of these minions, I may just have to.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why its absolutely CRUCIAL that Obama be sent packing.

i'm all for barry being a 1 term president, not because he's one of the worst presidents if not the worse, not because he is a particularly irritating piece of psychopathic-narcissist scum
with his constant "in your face" provocations, but because if he does win a 2nd term or even LOOKS like he's going to win, i've no doubt some bigot[s] will assassinate him or at least try.

the resultant division of the nation in an all out race war will put an end to the USA, forever, which i believe was the purpose behind putting this shameless POS in the WH in the 1st place.

a 2nd term will guarantee it

mitts is looking like an even worse choice, and if elected will be worse, but if as a result, someone takes him out, any civil war/revolution coming about as a result will be of the People Vs. the Government and the USA will come out stronger in the end.

of course many of 42% living on handouts
[and I'm not talking about deserving cases, but abusers/moochers]
can't see beyond their next direct deposit
and the opposing greedheads can't see past fantasized $ signs
so i'm not expecting any fellow citizens of the states united to have a Long View...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why its absolutely CRUCIAL that Obama win., You Ask.

Easy To Keep The ,,,,,

For Four More Years,,, Sooooooo, after his next term with 80% of Americans Dependent on Government Hands Outs!
Our First Dictator with be able to assume total control of the Sheeple,,,,,,WHY?
Because they didn't,,,,,,,

Think For Themselves and Annoy Obama!
Sheeple!!!!!! there is HOPE!,,,,,,,

End Obama, Soros, Reid and Pelosi's Power Over The People,,,,
edit on 22-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So, it is better to be pushed over the edge by voting 0bama back in, then by voting Romney in and hopefully working to change things for the better?

I don't know.
I really don't want to see the SHTF scenario that an 0bama second term would push the US to.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I want Romney to win just to see the main stream media do a gravity defying 180 and once again start reporting troop deaths, homeless statistics, gas prices, and doom and gloom on the US economy. All the stuff they've been ignoring and/or sugar coating to keep the D in the WH.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Of-course. They have to keep pretending that one Party is anti-war.

But ultimately a Romney win will be bad for the liberty movement.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

You have to realize that theres a bunch of similar minded Elites running things on the other side...

The only way we will truly get freedom is through empowering our states and local communities, taking power away from the federal government.

And the only way that will continue to happen is if Obama gets re-elected. The GOP sheeple will stand down with Romney exactly as they did with Bush.

top topics

join