It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transfusions of Young Blood Appear to Rejuvenate the Elderly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If I was Mormon or Jehovahs witness i'd be crapping my brain out right now.

this is really weird, interesting, sad to read

DUH who would have thought that VAMPING blood would give you long life?

Please read about Elizabeth BATHORY

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. Although the number of murders is debated, she has been labeled the most prolific female serial killer in history and is remembered as the "Blood Countess."

After her husband Ferenc Nádasdy's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls, with one witness attributing to them over 650 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.[1] Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, now in Slovakia and known as Čachtice, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later.

Later writings[citation needed] about the case have led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins[citation needed] to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Radiohead - We Suck Young Blood

Our veins are thin
Our rivers poisoned
We want the sweet meat
We want the young blood

--

Every now and then something in the news pops up. Missing children, weird happenings at the blood banks... and what is with the pop culture vampire agenda? It makes me scratch my head. These impulses come from somewhere...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Using the blood of the young to "rejuvenate" the elderly is a waste.

Use the blood of the young to save young people's life, not to perpetuate something thats its naturally fulfilling its role on nature.

Tell me... do you try to put back a dry leaf as it strays away from its tree in autumn?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Interesting.

My grandma spent the night at my house babysitting us and wouldn't let me sleep in the same room with her. She said we would exchange energies and didn't want to give me her old energy, that it could make me sick or something. I didn't get what it meant at the time but have never forgot she said it. Maybe she just wanted peace and quiet!

One thing I find to be true is if you hang around with younger people, you feel younger. I like being around youngsters, not little kids. Whenever I'm at a party or gathering, the younger ones tend to gravitate towards me. I get bored being around people my own age. I find it draining and I get very sleepy. I have the overwhelming urge to escape as quickly as possible. I will go to where the youngsters are and i perk up. You have to keep up with them, they are moving, talking, gesturing at a faster rate.
Maybe I have Peter Pan complex.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

A dry leaf falling off a tree is just shedding, the same way we shed hair and cells and rejuvinate, because they grow back.

The tree grows new leaves in the spring and multiplies.

A lot of dead plants or trees can come back to life if you provide light and water within a set time. Anybody with plants in extreme heat knows this. Forget to water and it droops, starts going brown, falling leaves or entire branches, but give water and watch it perk up and within a few days looks full of life again.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
In the related story about (Korea’s late leader reputedly spent years injecting himself with the blood of healthy youths.) I think the effect is short lived or only equates to small gains; Kim Il-sung lived only to be 83 and his son Kim Jong-il practiced the same thing and only lived to be 70...In terms of health, life expectancy at birth in Korea is 81 years.

So I wouldn't suggest going out and trying to drink from the young...a red bull would probably deliver the same boost.

Sources:
N. Korea family blood drinking blurb: spectator.org...
Avg age of Koreans: www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org...

The link for the Avg. age of Koreans seems to be about South Korea. I think you have things mixed up a bit here, and the oecd convientently ignores the fact that theres 2 Koreas...
edit on 20-10-2012 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is a total nonsense that "science" just now discovered this. I assure you that "science" has known about this for a VERY long time.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Star and flag for you sir! thanks for the cool infor

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

funny how this blood transfusion experiment is touted as something new
it isn't
this video was uploaded in 2010 but the mono mario episode shown is from the 90's
the process was probably kept out of the general consciousness up 'till now due to it's experimental nature and or because it was only affordable to the uber-rich.
kidnapping slum kids as blood donors may have something to do as well.

warning :an animated topless yoko ono, and generally douchey junkie behavior at 1st as well as mick jagger soiling his diaper skip to mid video to see mick replace his blood with that of a slum kid at a private clinic in Lausanne

www.youtube.com...

screenshots for the delicate tummies and in case vid link is outside t&c

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So lets make synthetic blood for the express purpose of blood revitalizing and lets develop a new field of medicine centered around transfusions.

Maybe the right mix of synthetic blood using synthetic DNA can unlock a treatment to change the body over time and produce a new form of slow and safe gene therapy.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This has been going for centuries - if the rich hadn't used blood transfusions to treat aging and illness, we probably wouldn't know anything about immune compatibility.

Vampires indeed.

Ed. to add:
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Missed it.

edit on 21/10/12 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Does anyone have some neat links about the history of this stuff to share? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fedeykin

So you think regular Janes and Joes of South Korea and an invisible line or wall on the ground have better health care or longevity chances than the ruling class of North Korea?

It's not the blood it's the life force energy surrounding the living cells. No need to drink blood to drain that force...have you ever spent time with someone and feel completely drained afterwards? They are an energy vampire, some do it intentionally many have no idea they do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
so the fountain of youth, so to speak...
is to harvest the blood of the young.

it sounds like some kind of twisted sci fi movie lol

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Drinking blood will not give you fricking superpowers, you dolts. The digestive process will make sure of that. :facepalm:

I've heard of people getting organ transplants and big blood transfusions adopting the traits of the donor. The IDEA of changes from such a procedure isn't new at all. I wonder if any Progeria suffers and other rapid aging suffers could benefit from this rejuvenation method?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I only eat raw stakes,blood sausages and raw liver.I have fresh cow or goat blood in my fridge to drink and i eat a lot of kelp and beet juice . . I try to bathe with fresh blood once a week.I also have a real milk swimming pool which i swim in everyday...Besides i have a couple of pretty young virgins to joyfully drink from and I try to change my entire blood with the younger one every three months...I am 167 years young! and my doctor and everybody else says that i don''t look a year older than123 and that's what i call a good life....You poor people should do something about yours before it's too late.. Otherwise you will be eating pizza,hamburger and beers and die at a young age of 80....ooopss.. got to go blood swimming now...cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join