It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If UFO'S are actually us from the future?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What if UFOs are actually us from the future ?

If we're coming back here ? I guess that means the future isn't gonna be anything nice, if we were so desparete to get away from it we achieved time travel.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I expect better from a Gold member contributor. Desperation would not be the reason for the time travel. If they were aware of cosmic happenings that were yet to occur they would want to give their past descendants a heads up maybe? Or perhaps they have been doing genetic research? The possibilities are endless and require a bit more thought than you presented. Try again, please.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
How come we never hear about IFO's? We may be witnessing something we do recognize but are not familiar with yet? What if the unidentified objects are in fact us from the future? We can not have contact with them because of the space time continuum and would alter history and make certain people disappear from existence. We have these crop circles and other unexplained phenomena that may be the only way for our future us to communicate with our present us without affecting the outcome directly. Also, there may be other civilizations that we have problems with that want to directly change our history and we battle with them in another dimension, but we get glimpses of this through a time warp? There are an infinite amount of possibilities that could be probabilities. Either way if our future us has already experienced certain things that were catastrophic, it would only be natural to try and warn us. But, they probably already know it is futile and are just waiting to pick up the pieces, because so many people want to shoot down valid information with disinformation because they are afraid to know the truth or let others know the truth. Whatever the truth is, I will just say this, do not live your life in fear, let LOVE guide you and live every day to the best of your ability and be prepared spiritually.

Sincerely,

Ascension211
edit on 18-10-2012 by ascension211 because: Was mentioned to me that I might change the name of the post so I did!

Nice move
where was the Love?

Bundling all ufo encounters into one experience is a fraught hazard.
In a sense, some encounters are Us from the future...and in this way cannot transgress the precept of FREE WILL to affect past...others are other things...
Probabilities and possibilities, is more to the point...timewise...
Truth is magnificently chimeric beast...your truth can be set upon someone else like a rottwieller when challenged...

'Our' future exists outside of temporal construct as potential...in other locums, time, in effect, has no meaning...
Not all visiting entities are benevolent (note the experiences which transgress a FREE WILL precept)...
From the top down, this cannot be broken without consequences...

Craft exhibit several properties, some of which defy 'known' modern qualities...this is not to say that some are not 'modern' terrestrial craft...entities challenge the mores of experiencers (and all experiencers have thier own spin on what has happened - to speak nothing of what the commentators add or subtract)...caged animals (with thier limited understanding of human thought and movement would be quite welcome to question whether what we do to them is morale or just...but then generally, they have limited understanding (this is why they are animals)...

The OP is both correct and incorrect...

A99

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Try again, please.

Alright then, their fleeing our future because the human race is completely incompetent, without the guidance of and relationship with, our Heavenly Father ! What they're fleeing is, the end result of human kind thinking they can go it on their own without Gods guidance. And naturally, we flee the consequences just as Adam first demonstrated in Genesis. Which is the real reason we were banished from Eden. Because the human race is just a bunch of ignorant cowards without our Fathers guidance. You said, " the possibilities are endless ". I concur, but there is never more than one truth.

You had to push !

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Try again, please.

Alright then, their fleeing our future because the human race is completely incompetent, without the guidance of and relationship with, our Heavenly Father ! What they're fleeing is, the end result of human kind thinking they can go it on their own without Gods guidance. And naturally, we flee the consequences just as Adam first demonstrated in Genesis. Which is the real reason we were banished from Eden. Because the human race is just a bunch of ignorant cowards without our Fathers guidance. You said, " the possibilities are endless ". I concur, but there is never more than one truth.

You had to push !

@randyvs: Is it just me or do you also somehow have the feeling that this isn't an ATS thread, but some weird 10th grade high school deja-vu with Ascension211 being the friendly but somewhat misguided overly ambitious substitute teacher who barely knows more than the students?
Makes me wonder... Do I have to raise my hand, if I need to go to the bathroom? Do I need a hall pass?

Then again, he/she graded my last post as " very well thought out ", I guess that's a B.... but in what?.... physics, social sciences....making an ass of myself? LOL
edit on 20-10-2012 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank you to the last 3 post for your valuable contributions. I apologize if you felt compelled to respond for the hell of it for my sake. I simply wanted well thought responses to the question I presented. The possibilities are endless as to what the probabilities could be, and you are correct that there is only one truth. What we each believe is what we are entitled to believe. The truth is not something anyone of us can state emphatically, THIS IS THE TRUTH. Rather, I suspect it is a combination of all of the above comments in my thread, minus the absurd, plus a few others yet shared or that we will never ever know. I simply enjoy hearing from anyone that puts serious thought to it. Take care.

Ascension211

P.S. You are all excused from study hall! Passes to the bathroom are on my desk!

edit on 20-10-2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I will let the MOD deal with your 2 cents! If they think what you have to say is worthy so be it, I personally do not think you added anything whatsoever of value to this thread, however, feel free to give it some serious thought and try again.

Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Is it just me

No !

But aside from your rather candid discription.

I see three things OP has going for himself.

He's pretty much brand new here, he's bubbling over with enthusiasm and he has a thread right here to look back on and laugh his ass off at !

Welcome to ATS 211. You're gonna fit in well here !
edit on 21-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Is it just me

No !

But aside from your rather candid discription.

I see three things OP has going for himself.

He's pretty much brand new here, he's bubbling over with enthusiasm and he has a thread right here to look back on and laugh his ass off at !

Welcome to ATS 211.

I will unsurprised to see all this 'chit-chat' unrelated to the OP deleted...always a good strategy when people disagree, or agree even...

A99

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

It isn't off topic, as we are talking about OPs thread. I hope that's the case anyway.

SnF OP !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

reply to post by akushla99

It isn't off topic, as we are talking about OPs thread. I hope that's the case anyway.

Debateable...what I was responding to, and ultimately 'delete posted' for was, in my opinion, on topic...

Go figure...

A99

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yes I am new and enthusiastic, you have me pegged. I, also, did not fall of a UFO yesterday! I am not new to ATS. I have seen behavior from others in the past and didn't agree with the taunting and immature behavior then and I still don't. I know when I am being baited. I'm not falling for it. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Druscilla

I wonder did you make those ridiculous things just to have an excuse or so called "argument" against people who have different opinion?
Do you know everything?
Do you know how every piece of universe works?
I respect science, but, at the moment, science is not the answer.

"Do you know everything?
Do you know how every piece of universe works?"

I do.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes I am new and enthusiastic, you have me pegged. I, also, did not fall of a UFO yesterday! I am not new to ATS. I have seen behavior from others in the past and didn't agree with the taunting and immature behavior then and I still don't. I know when I am being baited. I'm not falling for it. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Ascension211

Gee, OP, relax a little. You're getting the combined brain power of ATS (whatever that means) to help you solve the greatest mysteries of our time. :-)

What's lacking a little is a substantive involvement from your end to the ideas presented. So, since you want this to be dead serious, let me ask you:

While there are indeed a variety of mathematically sound concepts in theoretical physics regarding time travel (and we're only talking about traveling back in time, since forward is proven to be possible by the Theory(ies) of General and Special Relativity) it seems to be rather impossible, because of the Problem of Chronologie Protection.
Hawkings and Thorne (and both developed models for time travel, i.e. Thorne with the Traversable Wormhole), theorize that the moment it is turned on, it will destruct with the grandest explosion the World has ever seen. In addition, Hawkings is saying that even if the machine would not explode, one could never travel farther back in time then to the point when the time machine was invented. According to him, that's one of the reasons why we haven't met any time travellers yet. In other words, even if time travel exists in the future, they couldn't come here since time travel hasn't been invented yet.

I see a weakness in Hawkings reasoning, can you see it too? (That's how my physics teacher would have said it ;-))

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sincerely,

Ascension211

I still dont know how you keep a cool head. Good for you,many here on ATS should take a leaf out of you book

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Sincerely,

Ascension211

I still dont know how you keep a cool head. Good for you,many here on ATS should take a leaf out of you book

Teacher's pet

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I've always wondered about this idea that time travelers could screw up the future or that anything they could change had already been attempted in history (history can't be changed). See, I always thought that when we travel into the past that it's a whole other universe. Don't ask me how it happens. I don't know. I just think that if traveling into the past were possible that time paradoxes won't exist. We could do anything we want and it wouldn't impact the world we came from.

I think it's possible that history can't be changed. I'm more likely to believe that than the idea that we could screw up our future. I think the universe would have a natural defense against paradoxes. Ideally, it would be a whole other universe and not the same one. But it's possible it's the same one. Or maybe time travel into the past is impossible. But that doesn't make sense to me.

My feeling is there're spacial and temporal particles. Spacial particles are like atoms or molecules (of atoms). We can use spacial particles to interact in the 3 dimensions. Temporal particles, on the other hand, are used to interact with the 4th dimension. Maybe temporal particles don't respond to spacial particles, but do respond to temporal particles. Perhaps temporal particles are released by spacial particles? Anyway, once we can detect temporal particles then we can at least observe or reconstruct the past from the measurements we get. Time is like a big pool of temporal particles. Of course, this isn't a bona fide theory. It's just an idea I had one random day about how we use spacial particles to observe space, so I wondered if we could use temporal particles to observe time.

What if there's no such thing as time? Could it just be an illusion we're privileged to experience? For all we know, this is real. That's how we treat it. But maybe we're distorted. Everything we observe and experience is part of this distortion and it creates this shared illusion. I am not saying this is fake. "I think, therefore I am." What I'm saying is it's not the complete reality, just part of it.

That's not to say that there's an after-life or UFOs or angels. I fully expect my body to shut off when I die and decay and to be reabsorbed into the earth living machine. I do not anticipate an after-life. I do not pretend that the reality we know can be safely ignored. It can't be. It might be an illusion, but it operates on the same "wavelength" that we do and whatever happens is as real as it gets.
edit on 21-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Time travel as in go back to ancient times is just nor possible, you cannot maipulate events and all around you... this is the one thing that is not possible. Teleport - Hyperspace - why not? Time Machine? Big NO

If this that had been the case, history would've been changed now...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join