It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking personal evaluations of the New age or Age of enlightenment? Input welcome.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Brown Bear

thats kinda harsh synopsis of the OP dont you think?

No, I don't think so at all, in fact, quite gentle in light of the circumstances. Truth hurts and a big part of progress on the Path is culling fact from fiction, moving from crazy to sane. Without an inner teacher people babble the kind of crap coming out of the OP until someone tells them to "stop it."

babble only fools the fools... and exposes them.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

well whats your track record on trying to impart this knowledge? The OP is trying even if its mabey overpopulated with detail. What have you written? What have you done?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Interesting how many people seem to "hate" and "criticize" New Age calling them "crazy". It really gets you thinking, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yeh just to think i used to be as closed mind. and worse lol

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

well whats your track record on trying to impart this knowledge? The OP is trying even if its mabey overpopulated with detail. What have you written? What have you done?

Done? Much more than nitwits, morons, lemmings and Philistines could ever imagine and certainly by never giving away secrets to losers. That's the New Ager's forte in life and the reason so many are irredeemably lost.

The OP wanted an Evaluation and I provided one... if he's really "trying" then he's really failing miserably. He doesn't have a clue and if he intends to advance on the Path he'd better start with that realization. I encourage him to really start working on himself.

For a serious Seeker New Age offers neither a Way to Enlightenment nor the answer, but is a trap for the delusional and the weak.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If I can then im sure anyone else can read between the lines of your post. Egotistical, belittling of the OP and the inference of yourself as an appointed authority but of what precisely? Please explain to us the high ground your speaking from. Come on you can do it sont be shy

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Boom the worlds almost dead

Bam people are alive.

Hidden knowledge of super advance beings who don't even talk to us insects until we are "enlightened"

The debate of what "enlightenment" is not really debated "Silence"

Peaking toward a golden age

Contact with all sorts of beings

Earth changes... Physically

Graduate

???

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Interesting how many people seem to "hate" and "criticize" New Age calling them "crazy". It really gets you thinking, doesn't it?

Yes it does, for some. I guess some people view "New Age" like others see "New" Math. Or view New Age much the same as some folks consider the Pope to be the Anti-Christ (or agent of).

There might be some problem... I wonder what it could be? Certainly requires one to think a little, doesn't it. But part of the answer (if not all) is clearly demonstrated in the pages of this thread as New Agers have strutted their stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear

No, I don't think so at all, in fact, quite gentle in light of the circumstances. Truth hurts and a big part of progress on the Path is culling fact from fiction, moving from crazy to sane. Without an inner teacher people babble the kind of crap coming out of the OP until someone tells them to "stop it."

be careful because the only person you expose when attempting to expose somebody else is yourself!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Great post!

A friend and I studied meditation and spirit healing last year and at first I knew nothing about it but as we read more about it practiced it we became full on spiritualist! We are still learning I am looking into Crystals and how they have healing powers now its amazing what they can do.

If we teach every 8 year old how to meditate all the wars and hate would be abolished in one generation
-Dali Lama.

Again thank you for this info.

Aquarius2150, thank you for coming thru to share some of your positive vibrations. There have been many who have said that some mineral / crystal deposits can possess some metaphysical powers that can effect the chakra points also. These crystals are used for various reasons like healing if the being trying to use them is in tuned enough and their mind is free enough to receive the vibrations from the different mineral/crystal stones.

*Crystal healing

Crystal healing is a pseudoscientific[1] alternative medicine technique that employs stones and crystals as healing tools.
The practitioner places crystals on different parts of the body, often corresponding to chakras, or places crystals around the body in an attempt to construct an "energy grid", which is purported to surround the client with healing energy.[2]
When the stones are placed in the area of the chakras, the colour of the stones may correspond to the colour which is said to be associated with the corresponding chakra. Going from the tail bone to the top of the head, the colours are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. Stones may also be used at the feet in an attempt at grounding the individual, or held in the hands.[citation needed] Practitioners may also use tools such as crystal wands, which are placed near the receiver's body, or near a certain 'blocked' chakra, or use to perform psychic surgery, normally conducted with laser quartz wands.[citation needed]

So I do believe there are some undiscovered properties related to some of the crystals especially when (considering the birth stones related to the birth of some) I too am still learning in my journey Aquarius2150 and do find these different crystals to be interesting. I wonder if there is a crystal related to planets and stars as they vibrate like the supposed (inner EA*RTH disco ball diamond / star said to be present in there
Maybe over time loops these discoveries will be found and linked to deep space travel somehow.

@If we teach every 8 year old how to meditate all the wars and hate would be abolished in one generation
-Dali Lama.

Its just a shame that when beings try to come here with peace in their hearts they get treated how they do sometimes. This information above would indeed assist in the growth of a powerful species that could advanced beyond the need for ignorance and aggression within itself. It seems however there exist an energy within the species that holds it back it seems to have a strong hold on the consciousness of this planets inhabitants. The thing is there exist many different materials that can and would strengthen many souls/spirits/internal energies here as to teach them better ways to exist together but having the coolest new tech gadgets ect seems to overrule the minds here
but there is till hope.

Aquarius2150, again I appreciate you stopping thru and presenting some new data on the crystals for others to consider to help strengthen their spiritual Technics and abilities..

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
"Age of enlightenment" or "New Age" translated = overbloated present day selfish high and mighty human beings whos generation believes that some awakening will occur during their time on Earth.

humans only

I shared within this OP that it also may include beings many may have considered as angels of the past assisting in the next growth phase of humanity.

I mean hey, I am all for positive thought, Universal law and getting in touch with your inner being or self, but it's kind of arrogant to assume that some kind of life changing event will happen during whoever's life time.

Who is concerned with time loop events other then yourself here SheopleNation
this age of Aquarius is near if not now depending on your math skills?

*The Age of Aquarius

The Age of Aquarius is an astrological term denoting either the current or upcoming astrological age, depending on the method of calculation. Astrologers maintain that an astrological age is a product of the earth's slow precessional rotation and lasts for 2,150 years, on average. In popular culture in the United States, the Age of Aquarius refers to the advent of hippies and New Age movement in the 1960s and 1970s.
There are various methods of calculating the length of an astrological age. Unlike sun-sign astrology where the first sign is Aries, followed by Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces, whereupon the cycle returns to Aries and through the zodiacal signs again, astrological ages proceed in the opposite direction ("retrograde" in astronomy). Therefore, the Age of Aquarius follows the Age of Pisces.[1]

Its not some made up age SheopleNation? This is a serious point you have stepped into here. See its minds like you demonstrating a form of ignorance on the subject so you just lump all the data you barley research into 1 bid hippy ball/party and not even take time to recognize the potentials related to this new age. So in some ways your thinking is also felt around the world but you must ask yourself why do so many from ancient times and current times feel something and you dont??? Is it because you block yourself out with ignorance and doubt or is it fear based response to the unknown and if so I can understand that. and recommend you drop your fear for it may be holding you back from some good energy overall. I myself cannot force your will, hmm think something I learned in the past loops smh. So I know if a mind wants to try and become receptive to certain data it will on its own, no force needed. So I cannot force anything on you I can drop a few slightly polished gems on you and leave the initiative of polishing them up to you. Which will only brighten your soul energy if thats what you want you dont have to do anything. But until you wish to be at least a little more respectful to others there is nothin any being can do for you except send you some good vibes and hope you as well reach a positive point with the journey you are on even if you dont even see your journey.

I am sure many generations had the misconceived notion that they were some how more special than earlier humans but the truth of the matter is that we are all the same until Aliens arrive, a comet hits Earth or The Sun blows up. Course, That's one Man's opinion. ~$heopleNation

Aliens or the cosmic family
have arrived in the past and will again
SheopleNation dont you think a less fearful more open minded conscious would help you when they do?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha What a joke. I encourage you on your Path but if you're serious about this stuff then you really need to get serious about it. There is much at stake (more than you know) and you are clearly delusional on nearly every level.

Well I do thank you for the warning but the Creator alerted me before hand Brown Bear. I am not trying to make a cult or even lead I am trying to shine as best I can to remind others of their internal shine and you come in with the sarc dis info word play as if you really care for my soul? Its all good I aint worried and am more prepared for ignorance on this flesh side and the soul/spirit/internal energy side hence 50%demonic 50%angelic energy within (the better to understand you)
1 energy is to love love love the other is designed to destroy any who dont respect-deceive and try and take advantage of the love
so see Creator prepared 1. As its been observed when some here try and do good they just get kicked down sorta like your trying to do but I detect a psy ops energy within your post and 2 others but hey thats cool. If your fear presents needs to psyops 1 and try and test 1 (as if your the tester natas) with ignorance post to see if you or another can push my other sides buttons to pull the 50% demonic energy out 1 must alert you all you are doing is feeding it for your energy of negative isnt enough to even make it consider responding no, the angelic energy is in control now so I just wish you peace and sends you a hug, cyber hugs brown bear
and moves on..

If I were you I'd learn how to shut my mouth... your Ego is working overtime to prove how little you know about the Spiritual Path (and how little progress you've made on it) and as one can see from most of the responses, all you've managed to do is attract other bottom fish along with their opinions.

Fine takes another bite its energy you dont need trust me
So you tell me to shut my mouth as if you made 1 and you tell me my ego is working overtime hmm i doubt that. Let me take you somewhere personal with 1. Growing up it was observed people with big egos flashing all their nice cars and bragging about what they got and how much better they were then others, and you know how that got evaluated like this. A big ego makes a big head which makes an even bigger target, to get robbed manipulated or conned or even worst. So Brown Bear your personal evaluation of 1 is totally wrong I haven't had an ego if I ever did since I was 14-16 and that was only because I was learning to walk my own path and not follow others stupidity. and once I found my path it was clear trying to look better be better then others is weakness not strength so its not something I seek.

I take time to write here on ATS because yes I sense something that will be related to souls here and part of what I sense agenda is to have many souls in lost mode so when it starts manipulating, (TSHTF - smh) the flesh carrying the souls will run to it for defense smh, this is where if your in fear and lost energies are running on high you will be tricked somehow. So now you know 1 of my catalyst to try and provide soul support for receptive and non receptive of EA*RTH, for 1 understands the war on the conscious here and what effect it causes on the minds attacked. So not upset with you as much as I am hoping the energy in my text reaches you even if you deny feeling it..

As far as calling others bottom fish you have basically demonstrated and shared with others how much compassion for others you do not have and this also signifies the strength in your soul/spirit/internal energy, recognize your self exposure to others as you play foolish word games with 1..

break---

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Like attracts like. Does 'the blind leading the blind' mean anything to you? You "assume" that you are a one-eyed man but clearly are not.

Yes and your like as well as others is most definetly attracting to this cosmic region smh. I dont lead any I shine and encourage their shines all leaders no followers? The dajjal 1 is not, please do not disrespect 1 in this way again.

You think you're helping people? Your Ego is as delusional and as lost as everybody else. I suggest you help yourself first because you're a long way away from being able to do either, and your voluminous opinions suggest you've learned less than nothing so far.

k, now your just reacing and sending ignorance smh.

In my experience, individuals using as many words as you do are simply "fishing" and attempting to appear knowledgeable while covering their ignorance. In the "Enlightenment" game, if one can't say it in 25 words or less then there's no clear idea worth expressing.

Again I dont seek to be anything lol I am me I care for others so I share some things that help me to be strong. Look how many hollow words you presented to appear knowledgable or to dis info
either way till wish you the best on your journey.

Once again I ask you... "what point(s) are you trying to make?" "What questions are you seeking to answer?" "What questions have you answered? Do you have any goals beyond your ridiculous assertion that you're helping people?

You really need to do something about your Ego. Get real.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Brown Bear because: add context

your questions have all been responded to multiple times please read first instead of just posting rants.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

AthlonSavage, thanks for trying to adjust the energy of this EA*RHT family member

@babble only fools the fools... and exposes them. Brown Bear continue to expose them
please

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
*Fear

Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat that causes animals to move quickly away from the location of the perceived threat, and sometimes hide. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger leading to an urge to confront it or flee from it (also known as the fight-or-flight response) but in extreme cases of fear (horror and terror) a freeze or paralysis response is possible. Some psychologists such as John B. Watson, Robert Plutchik, and Paul Ekman have suggested that there is only a small set of basic or innate emotions and that fear is one of them. This hypothesized set includes such emotions as joy, sadness, and anger. Fear should be distinguished from the emotion anxiety, which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat.

Additionally, fear is frequently related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable.[1] It is worth noting that fear almost always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable. Fear can also be an instant reaction to something presently happening. All people have an instinctual response to potential danger, which is in fact important to the survival of all species. The reactions elicited from fear are seen through advantages in evolution.[2]

[color=gold]
Fear to 1 is an important energy to learn to recognize and deal with. Seek out what about something scares you is it the pain you may experience, the loss of experiencing time with your loved ones ect. , being alone, competition or just failure. Whatever it is you must recognize as many fears that you have to be able to advance beyond fearing anything, for I don't think the Creator necessarily wants you to fear it. Yes with its creation testers it places within the time loops the Creator seems to be trying to strengthen our souls/spirits/internal energy somehow with temptation -fear being two of the testers tools. To me the only thing I would fear is the Creator or its guiding GOD(S) sends. But I don't think the Creator or the GOD(s) sends are trying to scare us or deceive us but some testers may be. With that all 1 can say is stay strong follow your own paths be loving but cautious to imposter faker energies within some beings (some humans included) that may try and become your friends who really want to see you down bad and worst off. Recognize their negative path shine on them and then keep it moving for your attempt to brighten their shine has been presented and if they ignore then maybe the laws of attraction for them are not the same laws for you seeking a more positive path of life.

I thank you all for coming in and sharing some of your personal data and positive vibrations with others. I really enjoy the energy here overall and its a sign that some of the Herd of EA*RTH are really trying their best in the Eye of the Lord no matter what parts of the herd try and deceive or hush them. That part of the Herd I do recommend you look within yourselves as well as look up to the Lord for guidance and light for the Lord is the only energy that can help you if none of the Herd can, I wish those of you like that the best..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

NAMASTE

edit on 10/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Conscious clarity scrub sent via ATS member Ophiuchus 13 transmitted.......

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The New Age movement is nothing more than a Satanic cult.

It preaches about no repurcussions for bad behavior. It preaches that anyone can become god-like if they meditate enough. It emphasises the ridiculous astrology nonsense.

The New World Order's main goal is corruption on Earth. Satan knows he loses in the end. So he will attempt to corrupt as many souls as possible by establishing one world false religion....this new age religion

Satan wont be wearing horns and carrying a pitchfork when he comes for your soul. He will be wearing a slick suit while he tries and convinces the masses that its okay to do whatever you want while achieving "enlightenment"

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

IMO

I don't believe in Satan....he can be shown historically to be an invention of the centralized "universal church" of Constantine's Roman empire.....by bunching together various myths of evil spirits.

There is no singular entity calling the shots in a "hell"....we are our own personal hell, or something else.

some people call organized religion a mind killer.

To each his own....

GOD AND THE DEVIL.

ONCE upon a time there was nothing; there was only the heaven above, and water beneath. Then God journeyed [in a boat] upon the water and saw a vast, vast crust of hard foam, on which sat the devil. God asked him: 'What art thou?' 'I will not converse with thee,' replied the wicked one, 'unless thou takest me into thy boat.'

God promised, and heard in reply: 'I'm the devil.' They both journeyed on without conversing together at all, till the devil began: 'How very nice and beautiful it would be, if there were firm land in the world l' 'There shall be,' answered God; 'go down into the depth of the sea and bring up a handful of sand; I will make the land from it. When thou descendest, and art about to take the sand, say these words: "I take thee in the name of God."'

The devil didn't wait long, but was immediately under the water. On the bottom he reached after the sand with both hands with these words: 'I take thee in my own name.' When he came up to the top he looked with curiosity at his closed fists, and was astonished at seeing that they were empty. But God, observing what had happened to him, consoled him, and told him to go down to the bottom once more.

He did so, and as soon as he began to grub into the sand in the deep, he said: 'I take thee in his name.' However, he brought up only as much sand, as could get under his nails; God took a little of the sand and firm land formed itself; but only as much as was required for a bed. When night came, God and the devil lay down side by side on the firm land to pass the night.

As soon as our Lord God fell asleep, the devil pushed him towards the east, in order that he might fall into the water and perish. In the direction in which he pushed him, there did it become land for a long way. The devil tried pushing him towards the west, and on that side the land extended far. A similar circumstance helped to form land also on the other sides of the world.

As soon as God had made the land, he ascended to heaven. The devil, not liking to stay without him, followed in his track. Now he heard how the angels praised God in hymns, and began to feel annoyed, that he had no one to
rejoice at his arrival.

He went up to God and whispered in his ear: 'What must I do, that I may have such a multitude?' God answered him: 'Wash thy hands and face, and sprinkle the water behind thee.' He did so, and there came into existence such a multitude of devils that the angels and saints no more had sufficient room in heaven.

God observed what an injury there was from this to his own. He summoned St. Ilya, and ordered him to let off a storm of thunder and lightning. Ilya was glad at this; he roared, thundered, and lightened with a tempest, and poured rain for forty days and nights, and along with the great rain the devils also fell from heaven on to the earth.

At last there were no more wicked ones, and angels also began to fall. Then God ordered Ilya to stop, and wherever any devil struck the ground at the time that he fell, there he remained. From that time to this bright little fires have darted about in heaven, and only now fall upon the earth.
www.sacred-texts.com...

edit on 18-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The whole new age movement has actually satanic origins, thats what the ET pheomonen really is, its the serpent of old, its on a spirtual level, like the Bible says its the knowlegde that the fallen angels were teaching to man.

You can follow back almost any of these modern esoteric or occult groups, to the same thing wether its kabbalah or any mid east teachings, freemasonry, you'll find where it leads, its really a path to destruction, thats what they want for the New World, a one world , technology based totalitarian goverment one religon, society, with one currency, and then the mark of the beast. They've been setting everything in place for some time.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

The Bible is reality its the book of life and Jesus is Lord. And he's going to come back some day. Who would have that. The Living God is what is life its the knowledge of the Most High its the Father.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another,

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

People dont want to believe theres a really a hell unless you know there is, its place that was prepared for the Devil and his angels.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If I can then im sure anyone else can read between the lines of your post. Egotistical, belittling of the OP and the inference of yourself as an appointed authority but of what precisely? Please explain to us the high ground your speaking from. Come on you can do it sont be shy

You would be better off to stop reading between the lines and try to learn to read for comprehension, if which you appear to have very little. The same for your peers.

Everybody knows the recent crops of youngsters have not been educated and also, they were not taught to think. Just the kind of person inclined toward the easy answers offered by New Age instead of the hard work other Paths demand.

Intelligence, education, experience and the ability to think holds the high ground everywhere... along with courage, honor, and discipline... and defines the losers. The New Agers generally do not value these things until they move beyond the shallowness of NA.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join