It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless crop circle by A272 'best this year'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Now will someone on the Human creation side show me a video of a crop circle being made from start to finish ,please . i dont care if the vid is 8 hours long , i will stay up and watch it.

Here you go!......and you don't have to stay up 8 hours!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Here's one to give you an idea, and there are others out there, doesn't take much searching.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

,. so there' s 5 or 6 ( i think ) people taking about 5 hours to create a fairly basic CC with circles only and a Bloody Huge crane with a flood light ,Those farmers must sleep well not to notice that.
thanks for that ,mystery solved

edit on 15-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Screwed

The plank marks are clear as day on this one.

If you choose not to see them, that's your prerogative.
Yep, this.

The plank marks are very visible, as have all of the formations this year. Something has been lacking from the circles this year, attention to detail has not been what it usually is. I remember something about the circlemakers not doing it anymore, as one of their comrades passed away. Maybe this is a different group of people, and they've not quite honed in their circle making skillz.

But this years circles haven't been anything like as good as we've seen in the past.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

From what I've read the farmers are usually in on it as they can charge people to come onto their land and see the crop circles first hand. Tours are even set up charging parties to visit the circles - money's always a good incentive for a hoax.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Thanks ,After all that I have come to the conclusion that some cc's are made by girly swats in camo gear, paying off the farmers ,while others are using heavy lift construction equipment in the middle of the night and the the good cc's are made by Aliens who are pissed off that people have stolen their idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The 'endless knot' symbol is a complex loop of lines and circles used by Buddhists to illustrate their perceptions of reality.

This small circle is our Earth, our Sun or possibly the solar system in my opinion. And I believe it shows we are close to the location in space and time where the Apocalypse (meaning Unveiling) occurs. Perhaps on december 21:st 2012?

Many believe that our solar system moving further into the Photon Belt has something to do with this on our physical plane. We'll see.
All of this connects to the 26000 year long "Big Year" and such things.

More info

edit on 15-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Many of you in your rush to see plank marks so as to dismiss crop circles as man-made miss the crucial point. You miss the vital features that prove in some cases that crop circles are not man-made, namely, their stalks are not crushed or snapped - as they would be by stomping and pressing with planks. Instead, they are downed by being bent at their swollen nodes.

Instead, of sitting in your armchairs and pontificating about what you imagine you can see, try getting your hands dirty by doing some research in the fields. Then you might just discover effects known to serious researchers that no human could achieve by mechanical means. If you did, you might be taken more seriously by some of us.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I can see 'tracks' (top right) from the road leading to the tractor trails, and also bottom right from the main design to the small circle, and from the small circle to the tractor trail.

I'm not saying it's fake, but regarding the above I'm not saying it isn't fake either.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Those drunks with their planks and ropes are starting to really get the hang of this stuff. This little baby almost had me believing that it wasn't made by relentlessly determined pranksters, but hell, we all know better than that. Right? I mean, anyone could toss this kind of thing together in a couple hours without drawing any notice from the locals.

Those Brits and their clever hoaxes.
God bless 'em.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Check out the ground shots. I cant see the plank marks. Maybe I need new glasses.

Look at the sheer size of this thing. That must have been one hell of a nights work.
edit on 15-10-2012 by lunchmanstan because: tried to post a pick without the external link. Fail.

edit on 15-10-2012 by lunchmanstan because: got it

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's raining pennies from heaven.

Old Finnish currency

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thats a good circle, but i think this is the best one of this season:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Here is one that appeared yeaterday:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

What makes this unusual is the fact that it is very late in the season for a circle to appear in the UK during October.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
You'd think by now these farmers would have set up cameras around their fields. But no, we never get to see who or what is creating this.
I think that if this happened so often in the US (as it seems to in the UK), certain farmers would have filled the backsides of the perpetrators with some rock salt fired from his double barreled twelve gauge.
edit on 15-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Many of you in your rush to see plank marks so as to dismiss crop circles as man-made miss the crucial point. You miss the vital features that prove in some cases that crop circles are not man-made, namely, their stalks are not crushed or snapped - as they would be by stomping and pressing with planks. Instead, they are downed by being bent at their swollen nodes.

The plank marks are there.

This is man made.

Can you show that this crop circle has swollen nodes?

You're quick to defend it's ambiguity yet bring nothing to back it up...

Instead, of sitting in your armchairs and pontificating about what you imagine you can see, try getting your hands dirty by doing some research in the fields. Then you might just discover effects known to serious researchers that no human could achieve by mechanical means. If you did, you might be taken more seriously by some of us.

I assume that since you are condemning those that are sitting in their armchairs that you yourself have gotten your hands dirty and done some research?

Perhaps you could answer some questions for me...?

How many crop circles have you researched personally?
Can you share your research with us mere armchair dwellers
What is the frequency that you see these blown/swollen nodes?
Have you consulted an expert in cereal grasses to assist with your research?

Thanks in advance dude!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Interesting, that the pattern choosen..
...is the European road sign for "Site of interest to see" (or "Sevärdhet" as it is in Swedish.).

Picture of the road-sign.
edit on 2012-10-15 by tomten because: Spell correction

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OnWhiteMars

I was going to post penny too

This pattern is called Hannu´s ( finnish male name, english its John ) coat of arms. Its old Viking pattern which were very common in early christianity in northern europe and Scandinavia. It was used to protect property and people from bad spirits and bad luck.

I find this very intresting there is an old symbol of protection

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

I agree with you. No matter "who" made that, it is really neat. I would love to have a Persian rug with that design

lol well if u had a rug with that design it couldnt be persian now could it? lol
u may be able to find something close in celtic designs, probably as well scottish. but the design itself is ancient and beyond recent cultures.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This one is a great example of what humans are capable of when they put they minds to it.

No microwave beams, no aliens, just a plank, a long tape measure and some pegs is all that's needed here.

Plus a good design helps too!

Notice the outside of the circle? Two planks wide, exactly double the width of the inner links.

You can see the parallel lines down each side of the square too, leading out to the circle's edge.

Great piece of artwork.

Personally i believe humans are not eligible to get the title of making such a marvellous artwork with hidden message.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
For the Dad and Dave camp , I am sure with enough time if could be worked out how many metres of walking is required to create this pattern ,assuming its done by two people ,undercover of darkness ,in one night(Anyone seen a half finished circle?) . Rate of speed whilst holding planks ,laying out pegs ,compass marks,laser level ? I dont know the methods. With all the dimensions and time restraints it should be fairly easy to see if this could be done in one night. The CC mystery should ,could be solved easily, Why is it not .? I know if they were appearing in my neck of the woods ,I would want to find the truth.
edit on 15-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

How about 4 people?
20?
40?

Why are we assuming only two and a plank?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join