It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless crop circle by A272 'best this year'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I used to think it was your skepticism that annoyed people, now I realise it's just your arrogance.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wow, this one is great...I wonder, If these are man-made, I mean, why those persons don't show so we can say Amazing work to them?? To me, this look more then prankster with wood plank and Robes.... There is surely something out of the ordinary around such works!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gadgetman2012

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I believe it's possible that one of the worlds government has a weapon (probably microwave) orbiting Earth and these crop circles are examples of them calibrating it.
Has there ever been a serious governmental study on crop circles? I've seen reports of 'secret' studies but I'm talking actual proven studies. If not, why not? Because they already know what causes them?

While others were claiming crop circles as the work of aliens, my view over the last number of years has been the same as TheLieWeLive.
Any form of beamed satellite weapon has to be calibrated in some way or other. What better way is to have fun at the expense of us. Perhaps crop fields are the best medium to carry out these tests, which explains why crop circles are normally seen during the Summer growing season.

Perhaps yopu should consider what a "beamed weapon" does.

No beams of any type of energy would be able to lay down any type of crop in this manner.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulrir
***snip***
If these are man-made, I mean, why those persons don't show so we can say Amazing work to them??
***snip***

Because they know that as soon as they claim to have made a certain circle it is interesting and a great feat. And so what.

By not telling, they get to enjoy the "want to believe" crowd creating threads like this.

They get to live forever on ATS, YouTube, Flickr, FakeBook etc.

Sometimes it is difficult to keep a straight face, and if you don't you get hammered for being arrogant.
Which in my book is better than gullible.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Humans make mistakes so I am just wondering if there are any crop circles that were messed up?Doing intricate designs on a flat surface at night would be pretty hard. These guys must be pros but there must be that new guy that has messed it up for them or do they just trample over the whole thing and wait for another night until they do one that is good.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

One of the ways to cope with a mistake is to try to incorporate it into a new design. If it was too big a mistake then yeah, just trample it into a circle and it becomes one of the boring ones of the year that aren't reported anywhere. There would be a lot of practice and dry runs for the complicated ones though and mistakes should be rare.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've never put much thought into how these are created, I just know that I've been intrigued with them since a young age (when I was about nine, I made my parents drive an hour away to a farm just so I could stand in a crop circle).

This one is quite the piece of work. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by operation mindcrime

nice try..

What do you mean "nice try"? That would imply that I was trying to attempt or accomplish something. I wasn´t trying anything, I was merely giving my opinion on this crop circle which you have labeled a "masterpiece".

The definition of a masterpiece is an artist´s greatest work. So by stating that this crop circle is such we would have to accept two things:

1) It is a work of art.

2) It is the best "they" can produce.

It really puzzles me why one would cross the Galaxy not to convey a message or establish communication but instead makes this Endeavour to set up some intergalactic art gallery.

And second (see my first post) if one has the technique to make the trip over here, why would one not control the technique of making a perfect square?? Because let´s be honest, that square in the Centre of the image isn´t square. (no, it´s not a matter of perspective, that square isn´t square like the rest is)

And that really bugs me!!

So please don´t use foolish statements like saying it´s a masterpiece because it clearly isn´t!!

Peace
edit on 16-10-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Amazing. I love earring about these crop circles. Such precision. I saw a Convincing video on tv a long time ago about UFOs flying over a field and then a crop circle appearing. It was a long time a go so I'm doubting its fake but either way I'm still on the fence about any crop circles

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow! That's a Masterpiece!
I think the idea that festival goers may have done this
is hilarious! Unless y'alls festival goers are absolutely
nothing like the ball of 60,000 people that stumbled
around the Austin City Limits festival here in Austin.
They couldn't get it together to not puke or pee
on each other .

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is the best one so far:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Source

A spectacular crop circle in a wheat field alongside the A272 at Cheesefoot Head is the best of the year, says a Sheet expert.

The pattern is about 250 metres in size and appears to be a labyrinth design, which historically has been used for religious, ritual and magic purposes.

Lucy Pringle, a founder member of the Centre for Crop Circle Studies in Sheet, said the mile long endless looping pattern is the "best this year."

She said: "To me its labyrinth design represents our journey through life. I think it's beyond the wit of man to produce something as intricate as this, as its geometric precision is highly accurate. But however it got there, to me it personifies the wonderful spirit of the Olympic Games."

The field, just yards from the A272, belongs to Peveril Bruce, owner of the Matterley Bowl estate, venue of the Boomtown music festival, and there has been speculation about a connection between festival-goers and the circle. The pattern was spotted by a passing lorry driver, whose high cab allowed him to look down into the wheat field to view it.

Whether man-made, aliens, inter-dimensional or Cymatics, this thing is a work of beauty.

The fact that the 'ribbon; is almost a mile long is outstanding.

Anyway, I was not really sure what form to put this in, as it could deal with many things, but seeing as it is not 'normal', paranormal would be best. If it would be better in another forum, feel free to move it.

I saw this and had to share it with all of you.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

This is the sign which heralds that the pillars of the faith on the earth are in God, ready to fight satan and its human followers. The path has reached the end. Pray for them. Good luck to you all. May God forgive our sins.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
I guess time will teach people who think primitive man can master such feat such as crop circles..

Blind, dumb and deaf till the end..

very sad..

Poor primitive man indeed.

We try and we try....

Yep...poor primitive man. Guess we are better at making snow circles!!!

Simon Beck´s snowcircles

Yep....blind, dumb and deaf till the end..

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
reply to post by 12voltz

From what I've read the farmers are usually in on it as they can charge people to come onto their land and see the crop circles first hand. Tours are even set up charging parties to visit the circles - money's always a good incentive for a hoax.

My job as security looking after buildings i have been all over britains countryside and sorry to
burst alot of peoples bubbles but i have met people responsible and YES the farmers are in on it.

The land at the time rented out so to speak and the pubs full, inns full, shops sold out of goods.
Sorry folks...

Ohh and cider drank dry....

But that means nothing. So there's a charlatan psychic, so that means they ALL are? Proving that one or many or 99% of crop circles are made really means nothing in the end.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
..... created by God

in 1991 , in a fraction of a second

for a bunch of ingrate dinosaurs

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good job Charwickus..you can clearly see the plank marks that make this design.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I believe it's possible that one of the worlds government has a weapon (probably microwave) orbiting Earth and these crop circles are examples of them calibrating it.

Then Wilshire would be testing ground, I find that hard to believe...

Although I think if extraterrestrials are making these amazing patterns they have to love Art or be masters of art?
edit on 16-10-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Magnificiant !
i wonder what the right bottom little circle means !
probably represent the moon

SNF
edit on 10/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)
#

I think its what is known in the crop circle makers community as a grapeshot. Its like a signature so other crop circle makers know who did it.

There's clear track marks going to and from it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The pattern is about 250 metres in size and appears to be a labyrinth design, which historically has been used for religious, ritual and magic purposes.

Based on the above hypothesys, I shall now attempt to interpet the meaning of the design in the crop [or plank, if you prefer] circle.

The word religion, as i recall, means either 'to bind down and tie back' or... 'to bind back and tie down'. so if you were to seperate the pattern into two parts, #1 the circle and #2 the pattern in the square, i'll suggest that the circle represents a BALL, and the labyrinth pattern, if you were to straighten it out, it would form 'links', as in A CHAIN.

BALL AND CHAIN ! get it?

sail? or fail? let me know.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

CROP CIRCLES FOR PROFIT Some circlemakers are turning their talent into a real business -- and making big profits from it. A team including artist and filmmaker John Lundberg, Rod Dickinson and Wil Russell travel all over the world making crop circles as advertisements for big corporations. Their client list includes a multibillion dollar computer-chip company, a car manufacturer and a digital television company. Although they won't divulge exactly how much they make per crop design, their budgets are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

They have a website
circlemakers
Full article

The article explains why the tire ruts are still there.

Circlemakers avoid getting caught by working under cover of night and by hiding their tracks in existing tractor-tire ruts

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join