It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Flu Shots Gaining Momentum Across the Country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

from your own link ...

§§§ Flumist is indicated for healthy, nonpregnant persons aged 2 through 49 years. Persons who care for severely immunosuppressed persons who require a protective environment should not receive FluMist given the theoretical risk for transmission of the live-attenuated vaccine virus.
so, now they offer specific instructions for theoretical risk eh ???

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by EllaMarina
That is so creepy. Accept physical infiltration that may make me very ill as a result? I'd honestly quit my job to avoid that. Losing my livelihood seriously seems preferable to me.

I wonder if this is a tiny taste of what may be to come: get implanted with a microchip or be forbidden from purchasing anything.

Add me to the list of those who have never had the flu despite never having had the shot.

edit on 13-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Kids can't attend class at Texas schools unless they have their shots. Now here's something interesting: they are now implementing hand scanners for paying school lunches. It involves identifying unique palm and vein patterns in the hand. People are complaining about having an ID card with an RFID chip but I think this is much worse.

www.theintelhub.com...

That's worth it's own thread.

I thought about it but there's a thread very similar to it already. I hate reading a ton of threads on the same thing, you know?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here's something else that's interesting: Flu shots triple hospitalization rates in children. The majority of flu shots contain enough mercury to make it unsafe by the EPA.

www.naturalnews.com...

It's alittle unnerving...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Do you know why? People who didn't get the shot last year got the flu and realized losing a month of work because you can't, breath, move or pay for the doctor visit and medicines you will now need to treat this monster is just not worth it physically, financially or mentally.

The flu is getting worse every year. Rather than engineer the flu shot I think they are engineering the flu. One of these days the shots will be unavailable and there's where your population control will jump into high gear.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli
As far as being sure that you are being injected with a completely dead virus, there is no guarantee of that, is there?

There's no guarantee that it won't rain giant scorpions today, either. But until someone presents actual evidence that scorpion precipitation is a real threat--or live influenza in TIV--I'm not going to worry about it. The fact that something is physically possible does not establish a sufficient level of risk to take potentially risky or costly countermeasures.

And even if there are live influenza viruses in the inactivated influenza vaccine, and even if they are shed, and even if there is secondary transmission, influenza vaccine uptake is still associated with a lower incidence and severity of influenza.

When my youngest daughter received the MMR as a toddler, it gave her a vicious, raging case of the measels. At first the doctor said that was impossible, then later he had to admit that certain batches didn't exaclty contain "dead" viruses, they kinda sorta screwed up.

All MMR contains live measles viruses. There was an inactivated measles vaccine in the 60s; perhaps your daughter had that instead of MMR?

The truth is, you don't know exactly what you are really being vaccinated with, do you?

If you really want to follow this line of reasoning to its logical end, you will have to abstain from food, water, and air, because you don't really know what you're eating, drinking, and breathing, do you? And I'm sure more people, on a per capita basis, get sick from bad food, water, and air than vaccination.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd like to see them try to force me to get this immune system poison injected into me. What are they going to do? The worst they can do is fire me and I couldn't care less if they did that. I'll find something else to do. This fascism is out of control.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yeah, it's so bad now that I have gotten it 1 time in the past 18 years and no flu shots either. Stick a fork in it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
reply to post by newcovenant

Yeah, it's so bad now that I have gotten it 1 time in the past 18 years and no flu shots either. Stick a fork in it.

I'm sure that's the honest truth and you have a bridge you can sell me too.

Try working with the public, around children and sick people. Forky

edit on 14-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Where on the links I provided did it say that? I was unable to find that in any of them.

Regardless, I don't doubt that people with suppressed immune systems could theoretically pass the virus on. It's why people with AIDS, HIV, Lupus, those undergoing chemotherapy and on medications for those and some other conditions should not get almost any immunizations with live virus. It doesn't mean that people with those conditions should avoid an inert virus immunization.

Also, have you read warnings for almost any medication ever? Most of the warnings are for theoretical risk. It's mostly as a liability for the pharmaceutical companies in the event that something does go wonky. That was they have their butts covered in a potential lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A State/Corporate imposed immunization that may or may not be helpful seems illogical. It could maybe cause more problems than it solves.

So is there POSSIBLY another motive for the immunization? Who knows! But if there was, what an easy way to administer something to the masses! Unlikely im sure but then again......

I am amazed the US folk comply with this! Particularly in these times when a poll recently stated that 41% of US folk think something big and maybe disasterous will happen in the US in the next ten years.

Just a thought....If this was an exercise to cull the population and make it look like a disease was the root cause then they have succeeded!!!
edit on 14-10-2012 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
where im from in the usa its not forced, i would tell them where to go if it was

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
People have got so scared of their own shadow that they think they need a flu shot to survive. Sure, once you have them for a while you can lose the ability to fight off disease for yourself, but to push this stupidity on others is insane. Some people who get flu shots actually think others who don't get them are evil. So what are they worried about, they are supposed to be safe if they get the shot aren't they? They are supposed to be immune aren't they? They are thinking that others are going to mutate the strain, they are misinformed, the strain can mutate in their own body as it is trying to take hold. Viruses often do that, the array pattern used by a normal immune system kills the virus on many fronts as the virus mutates in the body, that is if you naturally build an immunity. I don't take the shot because my body attacks it very fast and hard as it is injected. I don't need a flue shot. My wife has had a severe cold for two weeks, I got it about three days ago because I weakened my body by making it work on a bunch of dust from cutting and sanding boards. My cold is almost gone already, hers is still ongoing. If I wouldn't have been breathing that wooddust so long, I probably would have not even got it.

I guess fear is what causes a lot of problems in this country. I do not believe in preventive medicine, I believe in preventive foods. Lots of old customs include eating certain foods at different times of the year and even having a wreath or real Christmas tree in the home for Christmas can help keep sickness away. Seems like the terpenes they emit kill some diseases. Strange but true. Cedar whips are good in the sauna too. Lots of real knowledge we have tossed aside has cost us a lot of grief and money. I have studied many hundred of these traditions, finding the true reasons they were created. I still need to study the inscences.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I do not honestly believe that the flu shot caused me to get the flu

Well, it clearly did not stop ya from getting the flu either, and isn't that the purpose of it? I never got the flu shot and I've seen it promoted everywhere at Walgreen's and CVS pharmacies etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It really is diabolical that employers can force employees to take flu shots. Even in the health care field, seems wrong. I know of one healthcare worker who got a bad leg infection (staph I think) and it got so bad I think she had to have surgery. That's what she got for working at a hospital. So flu isn't necessarily the worst thing a nurse can be exposed to. Then there is that whole MRSA thing. It is not talked about alot but I heard once on the radio that MRSA is pretty bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Kids can't attend class at Texas schools unless they have their shots. Now here's something interesting: they are now implementing hand scanners for paying school lunches. It involves identifying unique palm and vein patterns in the hand. People are complaining about having an ID card with an RFID chip but I think this is much worse.

Yes, it's a hideous abuse of biometrics. This is getting very creepy indeed!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Superhans

I do not honestly believe that the flu shot caused me to get the flu

Well, it clearly did not stop ya from getting the flu either, and isn't that the purpose of it? I never got the flu shot and I've seen it promoted everywhere at Walgreen's and CVS pharmacies etc.

If you bothered to read the rest of my post you would see how unnecessary your reply was.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Here's something else that's interesting: Flu shots triple hospitalization rates in children. The majority of flu shots contain enough mercury to make it unsafe by the EPA.

www.naturalnews.com...

It's alittle unnerving...

Naturalnews is basically fox news for the gullible people within healternative health community. The guy has a nice history of distorting things and making them up. He only seeks to get clicks by spreading panic.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I've never had a flu shot....I've never had the flu...or even a cold

I can't understand why I should risk my healthy immune system to a vaccine, or why anyone would want to
compel me to take this vaccine for an illness as innocuous as the flu. I know the flu can kill but it
is generally fatal to those with already compromised immune systems...mine is fine, leave me alone.

My wife is lying in bed right now with an IV. She takes about twenty pills a day, heart pills, allergy pills,
diabetes medication, steroids, asthma meds...the list is incredible....and she is sick all the time.

For me, that last injection I had was in the seventies, the last doctor visit was in 84 for an
STD.....Maybe It's just a lucky set of genes that keep me well, but I leave the possibility
open that maybe sometimes the very medications we take help keep our immune systems
weak and contribute to our illness.

For me I never shy away from exposing my immune system to danger. I purposefully give
it exercise....I believe all the hand sanitizers and germ killing soaps and over-prescribing of
antibiotic drugs instead of letting some illness run its course is making
the human condition weaker and weaker. we are setting ourselves us up for a big fall
in the future by this over-protectiveness....in fact that idea permeates all facets of
society, social, political and health related....we're becoming a bunch wussies

Good choice of words. "Exercise." Right, a bit of exercise now and then is a necessity. It is the BEST defense against the flu, to get things now and again.

I might understand if there were airborne Ebola ravaging the world, but this is the flu. EVERY year a cocktail of crap injected? I don't think so!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join