It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Flu Shots Gaining Momentum Across the Country

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
In America , people are forced to get the flu vaccine . Many reports suggest vaccine against flu is not effective .

Despite mounting evidence that the flu vaccine is completely ineffective at preventing illness, employers across America are threatening employees with termination if they refuse to get the injection.

The Colorado Board of Health has voted 7-1 that every worker in a healthcare setting will be required to receive the vaccine

The Michigan Department of Community Health is urging all health care facilities to impose a mandatory flu shot policy.

The main objection from healthcare workers seems to be the fact that the flu shot simply doesn’t work

You can refuse under 2 circumstances. An allergy, which you must get a signed doctor’s note for. Or religious belief, which you must have your clergy sign a note for

Link : fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

edit on 12-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 10/13/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If I were in this situation I would make the employer pay for it without a doubt. They want to make it mandatory they can foot the bill then they can see if the amount of stress caused by employees being out sick out ways the loss of profits or not.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Agarta because: OP got the vid working so I removed it from my post.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

That woman turned out to be a liar like most wild claims about the flu shot and vaccines.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Never got a flu shot, got the flu once back in elementary school.

edit on 12-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hmm if your company MAKES you get a flu shot, then i would say that the company should then have to pay for all the sick time you have afterwords. even if it goes above the standard payed sick days allowed. i would even go so far as to say sick days from the flu should not even count towards your normal sick days, at that point. the scary thing is that those i know who have gotten a flu shot, are the same ones who get sick regularly afterwards and tend to get hit hardest when sick.
one reason i have avoided it as i would someone with the plaque. i just don't want to be sick more then normal.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I read threads like this and sit there in stunned disbelief at hearing grown adults obeying a criminal murdering dictatorial ruler? (whose only legal function is to serve the public and not trespas on their infinite rights guaranteed under the constitution). But they just accept this? Hope their employers will pay? Are you[snip] me?

I'd shoot someone who tried to hold me down and jab something in my arm, even though I don't believe in revolution, but I do believe in self defense. I would not pay fines to illegal unlawful crimnals I would not willingly be kdinapped and imprisoned by illegal nazi's.

Are you guys sane? TELL THEM, PHONE IN, IN HUGE NUMBERS TO [snip]! And make sure they know they're going to lose their pensions.

Also, flu shots are not good for you.

Another thing adults do, is research and they don't trust leaders, especially ones who are constantly abusing their power.

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 12-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It is a complete myth that the flu shot prevents the flu, there are hundreds of strains of flu virus, all the flu shots made are based off of a "guess" of which strain will be big next year, and that's the one they use, yet they have no way of knowing which strain will be most prevevlant, s they make a bunch of one kind hoping it will be the right one for the following year.

This is like thinking you can get rich betting n roulette, and your odds are actually better at the roulette table.

There is no possible way getting an annual dose of mercury( which never leaves the body, it only accumulates causing more and more harm as time passes) can be healthy.

They always say that the thimerosal ( thimerosal is an organic for of mercury) has never been shown to have any adverse effects in clinical studies.

The reason is the clinical studies on it were canceled to avoid exposing the risks, so they cancelled the study so they could always claim that no study shows any negative side effects.

Disinfo at its best folks. Don't kill yourselves with mercury poisoning, it is a stupid way to intentionally die.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is how its done.

You get the legislatures to force the people.

Same thing happened with Gardasil.

I'd like to know who exactly introduced the Bill and how the idea got into their consciousness.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Flu vaccine primes the adult body for a lethal CYTOKINE STORM reaction when a serious pathogen like H1N1 enters the body... the immune system is sooo overstimulated that the body's white blood cells and other nasty byproducts literally PILE UP like a traffic jam in vital organs like the liver and kidneys, causing those organs to fail!

Any employer who asks you to GO DIE because you dare to have a mainstream job deserves a visit from AQ lol

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Lucky for me it is optional and I fully choose for my family to opt out.

I was sitting in the waiting room at my local clinic and a lady had just gotten her 9 month old boy vaccinated. Afterwards the health nurse walked up and gave her a generic pamphlet about the flu vaccine and told her she could get it for him today if she wanted.

I was torn, I wanted to lean over and tell her that it was so unnecessary and that the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines are questionable. I didn't... 15 minutes later she decided to get her son the shot. I know this is her choice but I felt sorry for the child who couldn't make the decision for himself to be injected with a "chemical-cocktail"

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

I never had Flu shots until 15 years ago and get one ever since as I caught the flu (you can never die when you want too, lol) 3 of the worst days of my life and a long time to fully recover. Now I get the shot every time it is renewed and have never had the flu since. Mild flu is one thing, severe flu is really bad, kinda like sea sickness you can't relate till you have had it.
I would rather risk the shot than risk getting the flu and not be able to defend myself from the virus.
Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've never had a flu shot....I've never had the flu...or even a cold

I can't understand why I should risk my healthy immune system to a vaccine, or why anyone would want to
compel me to take this vaccine for an illness as innocuous as the flu. I know the flu can kill but it
is generally fatal to those with already compromised immune systems...mine is fine, leave me alone.

My wife is lying in bed right now with an IV. She takes about twenty pills a day, heart pills, allergy pills,
diabetes medication, steroids, asthma meds...the list is incredible....and she is sick all the time.

For me, that last injection I had was in the seventies, the last doctor visit was in 84 for an
STD.....Maybe It's just a lucky set of genes that keep me well, but I leave the possibility
open that maybe sometimes the very medications we take help keep our immune systems
weak and contribute to our illness.

For me I never shy away from exposing my immune system to danger. I purposefully give
it exercise....I believe all the hand sanitizers and germ killing soaps and over-prescribing of
antibiotic drugs instead of letting some illness run its course is making
the human condition weaker and weaker. we are setting ourselves us up for a big fall
in the future by this over-protectiveness....in fact that idea permeates all facets of
society, social, political and health related....we're becoming a bunch wussies

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I got the flu shot once and then I ended up getting the flu and that was the only time I ever got the flu. I do not honestly believe that the flu shot caused me to get the flu but it clearly showed me that it did not work so I have never gotten it again.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's not that shocking, after all employers already force you to do stuff, "have this ready on Tuesday", "go to that meeting at 7AM". They are in a sense paying you to get a flu shot as much as they are paying you to do everything else.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

I heard on the news that Banner Medical is forcing all employees to get flu shots. They own(?) / manage several hospitals in the Phoenix area I'm not sure about other areas.

It is quite a scam these pharmaceutical companies have. First they infect you with the virus, which they charge for of course, then they sell you the antidote.

Hell son that's just smart business. (I'm being sarcastic of course.)

It's like Weight Watchers opening a fast food franchise.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm going to be the odd person here defending the flu shot. I've never had the flu those years I've had a shot. In fact I rarely even had a cold those years. Several years ago I would occasionally catch the flu and it was bad with me either out sick for days or coming back to work too soon and others getting sick shortly after I came in.

However I do not like forced vaccinations. It is voluntary where I work and offered for free. Several employees take the offer and even pay a little extra to include their kids or spouse as well. I might have a slightly sore arm or feel slightly less energy for a day after the shot as my body builds up a defense against the dead virus injected in me but I prefer that over several days of misery. I believe many people suffer more out of fear when they could have had a shot saving themselves misery and possibly saving the life of someone else if they had been vaccinated and had not infected others.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There is that old saying.

If it ain't broke. Don't fix it.

I find it works well in this situation.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Influenza vaccines are effective...

...at spreading influenza strains that would not have spread through the population otherwise.

This is accomplished through viral shedding of live attenuated virus in vaccines.

Moreover, it results in vaccine manufacturers selling more product.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
and ppl wonder why i left the medical field so long ago ... they've been building up to this for at least a decade.

i will not voluntarily or forcibly receive a flu shot ... any of them.
considering the primary ingredients include formaldehyde, latex and thimerosal ... thanks but no thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
personally i only got the flu shot once and thats the year i caught the flu. coincidence? maybe. regardless i dont plan on taking another one in the near future. not because im scared of some conspiracy but because needles freak me out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join