It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Flu Shots Gaining Momentum Across the Country

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Never had 1 of these shots and never will agree to 1. I can't imagine what kind of terrible autistic causing, Parkinson's/Multiple sclerosis causing BS is in these shots.

My secret has been Liposomal vit C, and an onion cut in half near the bed that I occasionally inhale after being around sick folks. I was once contracted for a job and was in a work trailer on a construction site w 14 others, all who got sick except me, all because i was sniffing onions throughout the day, when the chances arose

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That is so creepy. Accept physical infiltration that may make me very ill as a result? I'd honestly quit my job to avoid that. Losing my livelihood seriously seems preferable to me.

I wonder if this is a tiny taste of what may be to come: get implanted with a microchip or be forbidden from purchasing anything.

Add me to the list of those who have never had the flu despite never having had the shot.

edit on 13-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Just because one person's case may look controversial, (and just cuz she's better doesn't mean she didn't have anything at the time they took the report) that doesn't dismiss thousands upon thousands of cases of long term deceases, instant death, and other issues directly linked to the vaccinations. I trace an issue I've had since age 13 back to when I got a shot. I can't say for certain it was the shot but more and more I read that people get this condition after getting certain vaccinations so I at least can't help but wonder if there is a link, which I believe there is.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I wonder if this is a tiny taste of what may be to come: get implanted with a microchip or be forbidden from purchasing anything.

The exact same arguments being used for vaccines will be used for microchips. They will claim that if you dont have a chip, you cost them more money in administration, you are exposing your collegues to danger by not being registered in the "security system", etc.

But you always have a choice. You can save money and decide to go live somewhere else. Thats what Im going to do. I have seen enough to know where we are heading in the western world, and Im currently saving money to live somewhere else in a few years.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If an employer was either pressuring you or something like that to get a flu shot then I'd say you might either:

1) Just say you got it when you went to vote

2) Find out where they were giving flu shots recently in your city and just tell the employer you got one when you were there, like at the mall or voting or where ever. I doubt they'd bother to check to make sure.

3) Tell the employer your alergic to eggs and that you can't get the shot as you stand a strong chance of risk of anaphylactic shock. And that your family dr has advised you not to do so.

I'd probably just use one of these excuses. If they came door to door, I just wouldn't answer the door. If they were trying to force it on people, and things actually got that bad.... that's when you know it's time to leave the city and find some small town or acerage somewhere where hopefully you can live in peace.

My guess is they engineer the flu spread that around, and then engineer the flu shot and try getting people to take that, but engineer that not to help you but to give you some other serious long term decease that you'd then might need treatment for. I could be wrong but I don't get the impression that big pharma is out to help anyone. Only to make money by keeping people sick via pushing pills, treatments, tests, surgery, etc etc.

I hate the rest of this video....unless you want to see a nice propaganda piece but check out 1:58+ (she said egg alergy is an excuse to not take it)

edit on 13-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Our company has free shots with a very good health screening but you have to sign a waiver. I didn't sign but after the screening they directed me to the shot line and when I told them I wasn't getting one they said it wasn't an option. I informed them it was an option and a trip to the emergency room for them wasn't worth it

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I love that attitude and if everybody had that, we wouldnt see the 1984 society grow so quickly.

I mean, seriously, they told you that "thats not an option"? Thats just hilarious.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

The sniffing onions part of your post made me laugh, although I don't doubt its effectiveness. Thanks for that image in my head.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

The live (although attenuated) vaccinations such as FluMist indeed cause virus shedding, and those with compromised immune systems are urged to stay away from anybody who has been vaccinated.

As far as being sure that you are being injected with a completely dead virus, there is no guarantee of that, is there? When my youngest daughter received the MMR as a toddler, it gave her a vicious, raging case of the measels. At first the doctor said that was impossible, then later he had to admit that certain batches didn't exaclty contain "dead" viruses, they kinda sorta screwed up.

The truth is, you don't know exactly what you are really being vaccinated with, do you?

All I know is, when I used to work with the mentally retarded and autistic, we were encouraged to get the flu shot every year. Every year, I was the first in line to get it. Every one of those years, I came down with a terrible case of the flu, several times each winter.

Technically, a dead virus isn't supposed to be able to do anything. However, since we cannot be sure what is in those needles, or if the lab actually did their job properly (case in point: All those fungal meningitis cases caused from contaminated steroids), I stand by my statement that, not only do the known live vaccines cause shedding, but vaccines from "supposedly" dead viruses may as well. You may want to trust the vaccine maker 100%, but I choose not to, from actual experience.
edit on 13-10-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That is so creepy. Accept physical infiltration that may make me very ill as a result? I'd honestly quit my job to avoid that. Losing my livelihood seriously seems preferable to me.

Add me to the list of those who have never had the flu despite never having had the shot.

Kids can't attend class at Texas schools unless they have their shots. Now here's something interesting: they are now implementing hand scanners for paying school lunches. It involves identifying unique palm and vein patterns in the hand. People are complaining about having an ID card with an RFID chip but I think this is much worse.

www.theintelhub.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

What is it with all the drug stores and pharmacies pushing flu shots? The Walgreens in my neighborhood have signs posted all around the outside of their store. It's either their making a huge profit on the flu shots, or there's a sinister reason why it's being pushed.

I for one never got a flu shot and never will. I believe the more you allow your body to fight off viruses and everyday bacteria on its own, the stronger your immune system gets.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

The main problem with the flu shot is that there are several types of influenza, and the shot usually only protects against the one that they expect to be the biggest cause of infection during any given flu season. There is no surefire way to know which will actually be the most infectious, so it's more or less just an educated guess. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they don't.

Also, don't forget that lots of times people call the common cold the flu, when they are different viruses with different symptoms. Here is a helpful guide to help you determine what you have, though medical advice from a professional is always best.

reply to post by Agarta

My wife is an RN at a local hospital, where she has the option of receiving the flu shot or wearing a mask at all times while at work. Most people take the shot simply because the mask is uncomfortable. It doesn't lead to more employee stress or people being out sick. The hospital does pay for the shot and my wife is not charged in any way.

She's received a flu shot for the past five years we've been together, while I have not. Neither of us have gotten the flu.

reply to post by inverslyproportional

The single use shots and live virus nasal spray forms of the 2012-2013 flu vaccine do not contain thimerosal. You can always ask your physician for one of those. The nasal sprays tend to work the best, in my experience, anyway.

The single-dose units are made without thimerosal as a preservative because they are intended to be opened and used only once. Additionally, the live-attenuated version of the vaccine (the nasal spray vaccine), is produced in single-dose units and does not contain thimerosal.

Source

reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Do you have any medical or scientific backings for you claim? Because from my understanding that is incorrect. For example, many of the deaths during the Spanish Flu pandemic in 1918 were considered to be from cytokine storms. That was well before a flu vaccine was created, and much less before it was widely accepted. Cytokine storms are also believed to have caused many of the SARS related deaths in 2003, and a vaccine still in unavailable for that.

reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Very well stated!

reply to post by dominicus

Vaccinations have not scientifically been linked to causing autism. Autism and what causes it is not fully understood yet. There has been no firm, credible, and scientific link. People who not get vaccines for their children is why there are currently outbreaks of measles around the country. They're just putting their children at risk for other diseases.

reply to post by WeRpeons

It's defintely a profit for them. The mark up on the shots is usually around 100%.

Price lists point to a mark-up at retail outlets, which often sell flu shots for as much as $30. Manufacturers charge retailers closer to $15 apiece, according to the CDC.

Source

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The times that I had the flu:

1993: stomach flu
2000: viral flu
2011: stomach flu

I don't need their damn shot.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

The "stomach flu" is not related to the influenza virus and is usually caused by a bacterial infection. A flu shot does nothing to prevent or protect from the "stomach flu," but you can typically cure it with antibiotics.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The first paragraph of the article you quoted is misleading

This is for health care workers at health facilities, a little different I'd say.
However I agree nobody should be forced.
It starts with just this group, then it will be everybody.
Everything is being phased in.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Kids can't attend class at Texas schools unless they have their shots. Now here's something interesting: they are now implementing hand scanners for paying school lunches. It involves identifying unique palm and vein patterns in the hand. People are complaining about having an ID card with an RFID chip but I think this is much worse.

www.theintelhub.com...

That's worth it's own thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I got one many years ago, promptly developed flu like symptoms and left work early

got the real flu a few years ago, missed two days work

not much of a difference

the "at risk" population should get it, healthy adults, why bother ?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Octagon

It is quite a scam these pharmaceutical companies have. First they infect you with the virus, which they charge for of course, then they sell you the antidote.

It's like Weight Watchers opening a fast food franchise.

That's hilarious.

"My Fit Foods" is already doing it though.

I get sick every time I get a flu shot so I've avoided it for five or six years.

Might get a pneumonia shot though.
I've been susceptible to respiratory stuff lately.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I remember when I was only a day into boot camp for the Marine Corps when they made us all stand in a line like herded cattle. On each side of us, there was a row of nurses/doctors. With each footstep brought a new needle. I lost count of how many times I was injected.

"ow, ow, ow, ow, ow...ok thats enough...stop it...Ow"

I have always had a pretty good imune system....so I only got sick a couple times a year if that.
I learned that being sick twice a year is much more manageable and non-threatening to me and my income
then getting stabbed.

Yea, it makes you sick most of the time. Why would I want that? I only get it twice a year and pretty early in the seasons at that.

Keep your needles and man made disaster in a syringe.... I will go grab a case of beer. and worry about being sick the next morning.
Nothing a couple more beers cant take care of =)
Just what the doctor ordered.

One more thing- If I had kids.... the last thing I would be doing is letting these psychos get anywhere near my child. Kids are still developing, their bodies are still adapting.

I dont even like "The Man"...what makes him think Ima let him stab my child?

Edit to add one thing- If they see it as me costing them too much administration money- then whats to stop them from forcing anything else they want on the people ? At least it is money being put to good use...too much beurocrazy anyways. They dont run my life, I run my life. They dont like it, they can kiss my hairy bean bag. I dont care.I already have a daddy, and hes hating the competition.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Thats what I do, last time I was sick I had wicked case strep throat I got from a friend 11 years ago. huzzah!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join